Kate Murnane - dollybowbow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with every word of this... no doubt daddy will be on hand to help with renovations. Also did she not long ago do her kitchen and now it's not to her taste. no doubt she will do a dark kitchen a la every other blogger out there. All of this is for content because she literally has nothing else to talk about or make videos on.
I wonder how it makes other people feel. People who aren't utterly wasteful and shallow and spoilt. People who live in the real world. A single mum trying to make do with some awful 80s kitchen that she can never afford to replace.

Her 'cheap and temporary' kitchen, is actually top spec dream kitchen to SOOOOO many people. To watch her just RIP it out after a year because to her it was 'cheap' is barbaric.

This was her kitchen when she moved in. There was nothing wrong with it. She said right from the start they were extending... she could have easily lived with this for a year or 2. But her shallow, vacuous ego is just next level now.

Screenshot_20200628-075729_Rightmove.jpg

Maybe if she could adjust to reality and get out of this ridiculous Instagram bubble l, she could have made a few compromises like the rest of us have to. A few less designer bags, a few less holidays, buying A LOT less crap, not wasting all that money, she could have renovated much sooner. But she's too shallow to allow that to happen.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I wonder how it makes other people feel. People who aren't utterly wasteful and shallow and spoilt. People who live in the real world. A single mum trying to make do with some awful 80s kitchen that she can never afford to replace.

Her 'cheap and temporary' kitchen, is actually top spec dream kitchen to SOOOOO many people. To watch her just RIP it out after a year because to her it was 'cheap' is barbaric.

This was her kitchen when she moved in. There was nothing wrong with it. She said right from the start they were extending... she could have easily lived with this for a year or 2. But her shallow, vacuous ego is just next level now.

View attachment 165467

Maybe if she could adjust to reality and get out of this ridiculous Instagram bubble l, she could have made a few compromises like the rest of us have to. A few less designer bags, a few less holidays, buying A LOT less crap, not wasting all that money, she could have renovated much sooner. But she's too shallow to allow that to happen.
Well all of these extensions / new kitchens make me feel like crap... it's something I could never ever afford but would love. She has basically redone her whole house then having the downstairs totally redone.

It's so bad for mental health.... plus no doubt she will get this done but also get the designer bags and free holidays too. They dont live in the real world and it makes me sick.

Also that kitchen is perfectly fine to live in... her poor dad must despair of her

• Heart
Reactions: 11
This woman really boils my piss with her house and her endless spending. What makes it worse is neither her or her husband appear to have worked for years.
When she moved in to that house the 'before' kitchen is actually better then my kitchen at the moment! We want to move in the next 2 or 3 years so we haven't spent bug on costly projects.
She is so far from being relatable, to have s third kitchen in less than 2 years is insane. All the expensive things she had done, the different types of paint because she didn't like the first one. To all be redone because she wants to follow the latest trend. She is the absolute worst for wasteful spending, not to mention the monthly clothes shopping hauls and the excessive birthday presents.

You just know she will redo all of the down stairs, to then decide she will redo all of the upstairs. Then it will be the garden. Then they will probably decide to move because the house was never a forever home.

It winds me up so much. Me and my husband work well paid jobs. We have two children. We want to move and we would like a new car, we are saving to be able to do this. Whereas this one can just literally pour money down the drain with no admission of what she is doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Wow im bit shocked shes extending so soon in current climate.
Correct me if im wrong this is the 1st house they own?
How can she afford it as weird time remortgage.
Katie Ellison and Charlotte had to remortage.
They spent fortune on their garden last year.
Their gardens not even that large.
I guess she wants obligatory kitchen diner with island unit.
I find her house odd though.
I like her snug but really dont like her lounge diner its too narrow like a waiting room.
Her hallways really odd and her stairs are boring.
The upstairs has weird room you have to walk through.
I like her current kitchen.
I given up watching her find her so boring and materialistic.
I cant stand her lazy husband Ricky.

I assume visit dubai ad means yet another trip on the carda.

Reactions: 6
This woman really boils my piss with her house and her endless spending. What makes it worse is neither her or her husband appear to have worked for years.
When she moved in to that house the 'before' kitchen is actually better then my kitchen at the moment! We want to move in the next 2 or 3 years so we haven't spent bug on costly projects.
She is so far from being relatable, to have s third kitchen in less than 2 years is insane. All the expensive things she had done, the different types of paint because she didn't like the first one. To all be redone because she wants to follow the latest trend. She is the absolute worst for wasteful spending, not to mention the monthly clothes shopping hauls and the excessive birthday presents.

You just know she will redo all of the down stairs, to then decide she will redo all of the upstairs. Then it will be the garden. Then they will probably decide to move because the house was never a forever home.

It winds me up so much. Me and my husband work well paid jobs. We have two children. We want to move and we would like a new car, we are saving to be able to do this. Whereas this one can just literally pour money down the drain with no admission of what she is doing.
This. My husband works his arse off and earns £80k a year but after taxes (at the higher rate) his take home is much less. We are saving hard to afford an extension which will cost minimum £30k. It’s a joke that they sit on their arse posting videos of clothing hauls and can afford this easy peasy. Boils my piss 🤬

Reactions: 9
This. My husband works his arse off and earns £80k a year but after taxes (at the higher rate) his take home is much less. We are saving hard to afford an extension which will cost minimum £30k. It’s a joke that they sit on their arse posting videos of clothing hauls and can afford this easy peasy. Boils my piss 🤬
I am glad I am not the only one!! Makes me feel really inferior. It shouldn't though, as we are hardworking rather than sponging a living off adverts on Instagram.

Reactions: 4
She’s vile. Her & Dicky are lazy AF, entitled & spoilt brats. It’s absolutely sickening 😡

Reactions: 12
I genuinely feel Kate is a lovely person. I just don’t think either of them have the brains to think of the consequences their content may have on their audience. I’m just totally sick of the whole ‘influencer’ thing now. It seems people like these two choose it because it’s an easy way of living. You get a lovely house, holidays and wardrobes of clothes by simply showing the world a snippet of your life and advertising the biggest pile of shite that offered to them. Meanwhile the country has gone to tit with poverty levels at an all time high.
I get that Kate has always had an interest in fashion but the way she goes through clothes is horrific. I probably have 1/20th of what she has and that’s sufficient for me. I just don’t think she realises the impact of what she does. All of these mummy influencers just want the dream life but wouldn’t know the meaning of a hard days work.

Reactions: 6
Well all of these extensions / new kitchens make me feel like crap... it's something I could never ever afford but would love. She has basically redone her whole house then having the downstairs totally redone.

It's so bad for mental health.... plus no doubt she will get this done but also get the designer bags and free holidays too. They dont live in the real world and it makes me sick.

Also that kitchen is perfectly fine to live in... her poor dad must despair of her
Her dad should be embarrassed that he brought up such a shallow vacuous child.

Also, if they are remortgaging for this then they are just plain stupid. The sensible thing would be to pay off their mortgage especially now in this unpredictable climate when they are both relying on an influencer income. It’s just insane

• Heart
She has to have the next thing that everyone else has got or go one better. You watch she will renovate add an extension, do a few more ads for aqua fresh toothpaste have another baby stick the house on the market a year later and buy something bigger and repeat... meanwhile Ricky sits on his ass doing duck all while her dad is grafting away

• Angry

Also, if they are remortgaging for this then they are just plain stupid. The sensible thing would be to pay off their mortgage especially now in this unpredictable climate when they are both relying on an influencer income. It’s just insane
I cant see how they can remortage unless they saved and put in massive deposit which i guess possible as she her you tube channel for years and doesnt she have a shop.
She does better presented ads than meldrum and lamb do/did.
She pretty much accepts any ad going.
Have they been there 2 whole years maybe fixed 2 year deal ended.
Has she said if if its single story extension?
She always looks pretty and well presented but agreed excessive amount of clothes i think she always fancied herself as fashion influencer but got stuck in the mummy category.
What did Ricky used to do?

Reactions: 3
I cant see how they can remortage unless they saved and put in massive deposit which i guess possible as she her you tube channel for years and doesnt she have a shop.
She does better presented ads than meldrum and lamb do/did.
She pretty much accepts any ad going.
Have they been there 2 whole years maybe fixed 2 year deal ended.
Has she said if if its single story extension?
She always looks pretty and well presented but agreed excessive amount of clothes i think she always fancied herself as fashion influencer but got stuck in the mummy category.
What did Ricky used to do?
I think he used to be a welder, or something along those lines.

Has anyone ever seen the outside of their house? When she posts pictures outside on the drive it looks absolutely massive??? Maybe it’s just perspective

Has anyone ever seen the outside of their house? When she posts pictures outside on the drive it looks absolutely massive??? Maybe it’s just perspective
Yes, and I think its perspective. It's not small, but its just a pretty standard looking 400k semi. Certainly not in the same league as a lot of other influencers.

Reactions: 1
I always thought they had a semi detached ex local authority house. Or perhaps that was the one before this house?

I always thought they had a semi detached ex local authority house. Or perhaps that was the one before this house?
The front of her house looks like ex authority house but the people before put a big side extension on it.

I always think this too!
And I'm not being funny, but does anyone actually care about what they or anyone else gets for their birthday past the age of about 18?
Because I couldn't give a tit. I find it very materialistic, it's what teenagers brag about not women with kids.
I don't care about presents but acknowledging ita my birthday yes my h

View attachment 165467

I am already jealoua of that kitchen we have disgusting cupboards we cant use from water damp damage thw kitchen is too small and our oven only half works i would kill for that

She's working on a jewellery brand? Now I know this is how she started out but I wonder if she'll actually have the integrity to design and make the jewellery or if she'll just be peddling cheap crap from Wish with inflated prices like she did with the hair grips?!

• Wow
She's working on a jewellery brand? Now I know this is how she started out but I wonder if she'll actually have the integrity to design and make the jewellery or if she'll just be peddling cheap crap from Wish with inflated prices like she did with the hair grips?!
I was thinking the exact same thing.
It wasn't that long ago she was pushing her new designs that were just crappy 99p hair slides that you could get from ebay that she was selling for what £8 or something?

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.