Kate Murnane - dollybowbow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
4 ads back to back.... ridiculous... benson's, aquafresh, next and now argos....

The greed of these influencers shows no bounds sometimes

• Wow
Reactions: 5
How often does she make videos these days? Does she have a schedule or just as and when she feels like it/an add requires her to?

Reactions: 2
Yeah I'm not sure if she is now, but I reckon she will be soon as she's mentioned wanting another baby a fair bit recently!

Reactions: 1
I’m surprised this woman hasn’t had to buy a second home for all of the clothes that she buys.

Reactions: 4
I thought she looked pregnant in the pirate/mermaid photo she posted on instagram yesterday. Not sure whether it was just the way the blanket was though 🤔

Reactions: 2
No I don't think she is pregnant I think she has kinda of product launching... might be wrong though. I have said from start of the year she will be pregnant by the end of it
🤷🏻‍♀️ I think she is. Too many coincidences. Slight baby bump in mermaid pic, loads of baby picture reminiscing, the cryptic notebook story and accidentally saying 3 kids instead of 2. We’ll have to agree to disagree, and wait and see... 😀

🤷🏻‍♀️ I think she is. Too many coincidences. Slight baby bump in mermaid pic, loads of baby picture reminiscing, the cryptic notebook story and accidentally saying 3 kids instead of 2. We’ll have to agree to disagree, and wait and see... 😀
As I say if she isnt now she defo will be the end of the year... guarantee it

She really will advertise anything. This time it’s squeezey cheese!! I used to watch her back when she lived at home, she was such a lovely girl. Now I can’t stand her constant ads and I haven’t watched a video of her in a good year now. When she had Archie I still watched her but she’s just irritating now. 😂

Anyone seen the couple of comments she’s got on her latest post. Someone’s called her out for not speaking up when Mrs Meldrum made a racist joke...

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.