Kate Murnane - dollybowbow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I used to get chocolate coins and a selection box. I wouldn't give my kids that many sweets as you have loads of chocolate/sweets in the house at xmas anyway. Not just because they get hyper but also think about their teeth with all that sugar.
couldn’t agree more.

Reactions: 2
Yes I used to get chocolate coins and a selection box. I wouldn't give my kids that many sweets as you have loads of chocolate/sweets in the house at xmas anyway. Not just because they get hyper but also think about their teeth with all that sugar.
Or the potential vomit.

Reactions: 3
I did think it was a lot but then I doubt she'd let them sat them all on the one day
Let*

Reactions: 1
Anyone else actually hate all her ads. They are so try hard. Everyone commenting how amazing they are I actually find them so cringe.

Reactions: 5
Sick of the ads, that’s not what I use Instagram for and I’m fed up of all the mummy vloggers trying to flog me something every time I scroll. I don’t actually care how ‘great’ the ad is, you can spot an ad a mile off and I just scroll right on past

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I used to love her videos before the ads I think she’s a good mum also, but she gives off Emily Norris vibes with her marketing technique. Personally when I see an ad from a mummy flogger I purposefully avoid the product or if they affiliate a link to something I go out my way to buy it off a different website. Another comment they all claim they carry on YouTube for fun and document memories etc, I wonder how many of them would still be here today if they didn’t earn money from it.

Also I can’t stand the life they portray as an ‘influencer’ how busy they are etc all these mummy flogger stories lately of their to do lists for the day just prove how ‘not busy’ they actually are... (This isn’t just related to Kate obviously)
Lastly it’s completely unrealistic to people who aren’t Instagram influencers and this is why people think they aren’t good enough it’s a joke.
Rant (opinion not trolling as they would see it) over...

Reactions: 7
anybody else get annoyed by her recent food haul? Woops - forgot that? Oh that came frozen, so did that

Her voice really grates on me. It’s not even the accent it’s her actual voice 🙈 her eldest son has the same voice-really petty I know

Reactions: 4
She has a few people asking her about the ethics surrounding holidays to Dubai under her latest video.

Same with how MUCH she buys from amazon... it also really annoys how when she's about to do an ad which she obviously thinks is amazing. She's like "I'm not sure it's gonna work" to big it up and make out like she doesn't thinks she's that great.. when it's clear she is SO big headed. And everyone's like "oh you're so amazing you made it work, so much hard work" bore offffff. Sure the ads are better than pictures but if we all had that much time, we'd all be able to learn to edit like that too 😂 the way she comes on to jusr say that to try and justify how much time has been spent. We all know she spends half her day online shopping for stuff she doesn't need

just find her boring, unrelatable and now so up herself .The amount she's put about her skincare basically begging for Gifted treatment too!! The amount she earns from this, she can pay!' Annoys me so much

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She said on her stories today she works with Primark on a monthly basis. So the primark hauls she does are paid ad's? She doesn't actually buy ANY of it?

She wouldn’t care about the ethics of where she travels to or shops- as long as it’s a freebie and also she doesn’t seem to be very aware of the world or real life beyond shopping and decorating. Gifted luxury villa vlog in Damascus coming soon.....😂

She said on her stories today she works with Primark on a monthly basis. So the primark hauls she does are paid ad's? She doesn't actually buy ANY of it?
Lets be honest NONE of these youtubers would actually 'BUY Primark clothes even I don't buy Primark clothes waste of money only last 5 minutes.

Someone's on the look out for a new washing machine... didnt she do an ad for one not too long ago.

Someone's on the look out for a new washing machine... didnt she do an ad for one not too long ago.
Yes I thought that just looked as she got it in November 2018!! Not a good AD for a £500-600 washing machine.
How about contacting LG or a washing machine repair person than asking Instagram! Honestly how would these people survive the real world!

• Heart
Yes I thought that just looked as she got it in November 2018!! Not a good AD for a £500-600 washing machine.
How about contacting LG or a washing machine repair person than asking Instagram! Honestly how would these people survive the real world!
I've had mine for nearly 12 years and you h wood it's been great and was prob a fraction of the price

Reactions: 1
God her ads are so cringe. That beans one. There’s such a thing as trying too hard that it ends up just being tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yet another freebie holiday... bet there was no anxiety about travelling there that she has supposedly suffered with for years...these influencers piss me right off

Shouldn't he be declaring it as an ad as working with booking.com

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.