Kate Murnane - dollybowbow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOL at her stories...." everything I got, I got for myself" in relation to someone asking if she thinks she's spoilt !? 🤔😂 how much of her stuff has been gifted? Like holidays, furniture etc... Or made by her dad? She got lucky basically. That's it. And definitely spoils herself. Can't even go a week without buying crap for herself. She sounds SO bitchy as well. They didn't even say anything bad

Reactions: 8
If she didn't have Insta and YouTube , how exactly would she get anything for herself???
Has she ever actually had a real job?
She comes across as an air head tbh!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
20191110_074649.jpg

What does this even mean? Elliot is 2 and a half and she wants a 3 year 3 month age gap... doesn't that mean she would be pregnant or trying now?

Reactions: 1
Hahaha I was thinking that too. "Rickaaaaayyy, everyone's moaning that my content is boring, wanna have another baby?" 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Even that content would be boring! 😂 she’s already done all the pregnancy/baby videos and as discussed on here before lacks the imagination or effort to do anything different! Most of these channel mum types are all just carbon copies of each other so once you’ve seen ones pregnancy/birth “content” you’ve seen them all!

Reactions: 5
I said this a few posts back but I fully expect her to have had a baby or be pregnant by end of 2020! After all she needs content and this would give it to her. .
I think you're right. She seems to be posting lots of videos of Elliot taking care of his baby doll too. I think they are definitely trying.

Reactions: 3
Another 'extreme clear out' video 🤨
Her channel is literally haul, clear out, haul, clear out on repeat.

It's absolutely crazy how ever single corner of her home is just bursting with an obscene amount of clutter and stuff.
Honestly Kate, if you just stopped buying so much stuff all the time you wouldn't have piles and piles of tit all over your house constantly that you need to keep 'extreme' clearing out.

Just because you can afford it or get offered it, does not mean you are compelled to fill your house with it. Just say no!

And also, how many times can we watch her clearnout the same shoe cupboard, games cupboard, giant pile of toys corner, kitchen cupboards, wardrobe. She only cleared all of these out in a video a few months ago and they are bursting with crap again!

They have nothing to do all day but still let their house get in that much of a mess constantly. No one should have to fully gut all their cupboards every few months. Just learn to put your stuff away properly, teach your kids to tidy up a bit and stop being so lazy.

Not doing her laundry when there are two adults sat at home all day is bad enough!

I think they deliberately allow to cupboards etc to get messy and build jo with crap so she can do a clear out video. She is devoid of any imagination or creativity and too lazy to think of anything different to do. Imagine thinking tidying up your house like normal people do everyday is worthwhile “content” 😂😂😂 the occasion clean or tidy with me is ok but especially with her channel it’s just shop and tidy up. Surely they even bore themselves!!!!

Reactions: 2
I'm just finding them both totally insufferable now. They just seem to have this new attitude that says 'look how good we are. We deserve this!'.

Their life is just single wear outfits so they can stage the perfect instagram shots, shopping, prancing around in Dubai or a day posing Marylebone and showing off their meals. That is not real life. Nothing other than their trampy cupboards is real life.

They are totally unrelatable and seem so forced and fake. They focused on portraying a pretty pretentious image of themselves and it is just so dated and dull.

She posted the other day about how everything she has, she worked for and that just isn't true. Her Dad did her entire house for her. And as for her 'job', she was just of the lucky few who were in the right place at the right time with and that's literally it.

If she started again now, her content wouldn't get her anywhere at all. They seem to forget that, and have a real sense of entitlement.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm just finding them both totally insufferable now. They just seem to have this new attitude that says 'look how good we are. We deserve this!'.

Their life is just single wear outfits so they can stage the perfect instagram shots, shopping, prancing around in Dubai or a day posing Marylebone and showing off their meals. That is not real life. Nothing other than their trampy cupboards is real life.

They are totally unrelatable and seem so forced and fake. They focused on portraying a pretty pretentious image of themselves and it is just so dated and dull.

She posted the other day about how everything she has, she worked for and that just isn't true. Her Dad did her entire house for her. And as for her 'job', she was just of the lucky few who were in the right place at the right time with and that's literally it.

If she started again now, her content wouldn't get her anywhere at all. They seem to forget that, and have a real sense of entitlement.
Thing is this is how I find 99.9% of influencers... they all have a huge sense of entitlement

Reactions: 6
Thing is this is how I find 99.9% of influencers... they all have a huge sense of entitlement
Exactly! They carry on like they are high flying, innovative and very important businesses when actually they aren't doing anything that requires any effort or skill at all.

They were all just in the right place at the right time when conpanies realised they could be used a a cheap way of advertising to a younger audience. That is literally it.

They have zero transferable skills, it will fizzle out and if they had to start over now they wouldn't get anywhere. They just got a lucky break.

• Heart
A few years ago I used to watch quite a few you tubers but over the last couple of years I’ve noticed how lazy and repetitive their channels have become. They don’t care about putting out anything decent- just greedy for the ads and the free holidays and never as up front about it as I’d prefer them to be. Once you see it - it’s so obvious.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.