Kate Murnane - dollybowbow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And then she's on stories just now moaning about running around getting presents for her gift guide video coming and saying it's hard work............. used to just cleaning her house or buying clothes she likes for her content. Actually needs to use her brain A LITTLE bit in this video hahahah. Honestly with every thing she says I just dislike her more.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Same and surely if you’re doing a gift guide you’re really just Christmas shopping which you’d do anyway or she’ll be just returning it all after the video 😂 not really hard work by anyone else’s definition! They’ve completely lost touch with how life is for most people- as a lot of people on here have said these people have a platform they could be using to benefit others in their local community or do something worthwhile but there’s such a total lack of substance or interest in anything other than material possessions or pretty filtered pictures for the gram.

Her house has an awful layout, so much wasted space with the hall way, also it looks very bland with no personality.

The snug and the lounge are both tiny spaces. I bet it bugs the tit out of her

• Haha
Surprise surprise, more work on their house 🙄 the poor dad. He must not work to have all this time to do everything in their house with their constant changes!!!'

Reactions: 1
Surprise surprise, more work on their house 🙄 the poor dad. He must not work to have all this time to do everything in their house with their constant changes!!!'
I'd tell them to feck off and pay a carpenter to do the work.

Her house has an awful layout, so much wasted space with the hall way, also it looks very bland with no personality.

The snug and the lounge are both tiny spaces. I bet it bugs the tit out of her
Yeah and the small kitchen but big hallway and very odd lounge layout. I think they shud have reconfigured before decorating.

Same and surely if you’re doing a gift guide you’re really just Christmas shopping which you’d do anyway or she’ll be just returning it all after the video 😂 not really hard work by anyone else’s definition! They’ve completely lost touch with how life is for most people- as a lot of people on here have said these people have a platform they could be using to benefit others in their local community or do something worthwhile but there’s such a total lack of substance or interest in anything other than material possessions or pretty filtered pictures for the gram.
Have you noticed the matching clothes they all wear on hols and for gram photos?

LOL at her stories...." everything I got, I got for myself" in relation to someone asking if she thinks she's spoilt !? 🤔😂 how much of her stuff has been gifted? Like holidays, furniture etc... Or made by her dad? She got lucky basically. That's it. And definitely spoils herself. Can't even go a week without buying crap for herself. She sounds SO bitchy as well. They didn't even say anything bad
It was me who asked that! She got really sarky with her reply too. She said ask anything then got arsey cos I asked that question!

Last edited:
I can't be added to watch her anymore she annoys me.
I dislike their lounge and diner.
It's so narrow has waiting room feel about it.
The snug nicer.
The bedrooms and bathroom are nice
The kitchens nice but small really surprised they not extending.
The bedrooms that's effectively a walk through landing is odd waste of space.

Anyone find it incredibly odd that kate won lucie and the bumps virgin experience day.... when they are good mates???

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Anyone find it incredibly odd that kate won lucie and the bumps virgin experience day.... when they are good mates???
Literally just coming to say this. What a joke. All the poor minions donated and probably hoped for a chance to win and she gifts it to her best mate. Surely if that name came out you’d pick again? Does she not reckon Kate gets enough free things / holidays?! Shady the lot of em. Piss take.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oooohhh didn't think of that!!! Good thinking. But in all honestly, who can feel sorry for her with the amount of free crap she gets to do... what's one night? Oh booo hooooo. She also seems to go out far more than rikki and he always seems to be looking after the boys on his own, far more than her. And whenever she does, she documents it feeling sorry for herself lol. So like 4 days in a year?. Feel a bit sorry for him

Reactions: 2
So they painted Archie's room in crazy expensive paint. Then about a month ago they were paid to promote some random wallpaper and papered over the paint. Now a month later it's already ripped to bits 😖🤦‍♀️ (bad Rik for accidentally showing the non-Instagram standard sections of the house).

Not to mention the kids jumping around like maniacs on the bed and pulling at the shelves on the custom made bed and units she had her dad build.

If she made more practical choices and they actually tried to look after their house and keep it clean, she might be able to make a video that isn't based around redecorating and cleaning out her grubby house. No one seems to know how to take care of stuff and clean up after themselves. Everything is just a throw away freebie.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
People who call Pick & Mix “Pick a mix” really grind my gears 🤣
Another one who is illiterate it seems

So they painted Archie's room in crazy expensive paint. Then about a month ago they were paid to promote some random wallpaper and papered over the paint. Now a month later it's already ripped to bits 😖🤦‍♀️ (bad Rik for accidentally showing the non-Instagram standard sections of the house).

Not to mention the kids jumping around like maniacs on the bed and pulling at the shelves on the custom made bed and units she had her dad build.

If she made more practical choices and they actually tried to look after their house and keep it clean, she might be able to make a video that isn't based around redecorating and cleaning out her grubby house. No one seems to know how to take care of stuff and clean up after themselves. Everything is just a throw away freebie.
Does Rik work or just doss about living off Kate? He gives me creepy vibes. They look odd together. She's like a little girl beside him

Credit where credit is due she does put effort into her ads unlike other instagrammers who take a quick, crappy photo and claim they’ve been working sooooo hard. But her warning of lots of ads coming up is ridiculous. At a time when most people are already so stretched and struggling she thinks it’s acceptable to ram tit down their throats, pressuring them to buy, all so she can make a quick buck.

Reactions: 6
Everytime I see a video with Rick it’s like she hates him. She wants him to shut up or just red a script so he’s on brand

God the amount of sweets and chocolate she put in the boys stocking I know its xmas but surely they don't need that much.

God the amount of sweets and chocolate she put in the boys stocking I know its xmas but surely they don't need that much.
was a silly amount. I put a selection box in my kids stocking and always had that growingup myself but how hyper do you want them to be!

was a silly amount. I put a selection box in my kids stocking and always had that growingup myself but how hyper do you want them to be!
Yes I used to get chocolate coins and a selection box. I wouldn't give my kids that many sweets as you have loads of chocolate/sweets in the house at xmas anyway. Not just because they get hyper but also think about their teeth with all that sugar.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.