Kate Lawler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really like her. I love her radio show. Met her at a Dog Agility thing a few years back. Really nice girl. She's same age as me and I have a 17 year old šŸ˜® I hold my hands up, I couldn't do it now. I don't think she's oversharing. Anyone that's followed for a while will know how much she was on insta. She's deffo pulled back more and she probably don't give a fudge about what people think about her which is why I love her šŸ¤£. You guys think this is bad, wait till LG pops hers out šŸ™ˆ
I think she does care what people think, or she wouldnā€™t have highlighted those negative comments last week? Sheā€™s definitely over sharing her baby who canā€™t consent to any of it.
Who is LG?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I really like her. I love her radio show. Met her at a Dog Agility thing a few years back. Really nice girl. She's same age as me and I have a 17 year old šŸ˜® I hold my hands up, I couldn't do it now. I don't think she's oversharing. Anyone that's followed for a while will know how much she was on insta. She's deffo pulled back more and she probably don't give a fudge about what people think about her which is why I love her šŸ¤£. You guys think this is bad, wait till LG pops hers out šŸ™ˆ
Yeah sorry but she absolutely does care what people think about her, thatā€™s why she had a tit fit last week about ā€œthe trolls & the hatersā€

• Heart
Watching Boj and Kate get a bit moody with each other in the car today..

ā€œwelcome to parenthoodā€ it has a funny way of doing that to couples....šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13

ā€œwelcome to parenthoodā€ it has a funny way of doing that to couples....šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Iā€™ve never seen them like that before

Me and my husband had an agreement during the first year of parenthood that we wouldnā€™t dwell on what was said during the sleepless nights! šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh lovely!! A post showing her dog sick and now her crusty breast pads, dread to think what she will share next!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She seems to have really lost it since having Noa. I know it's just a snapshot of her life but some of her postings are utterly bizarre. Hope she's alright.

Reactions: 6
Yeah didnā€™t need to see inside your bed. We know you breastfeed Kate!

Reactions: 2
Sheā€™s just being ā€˜realā€™ though isnā€™t she. Itā€™s just #newmumreality.

Also, how else would she make sure everyone knew she was still breastfeeding after her post about maybe stopping it if she didnā€™t show us her breast pads!

Reactions: 6
Sheā€™s just being ā€˜realā€™ though isnā€™t she. Itā€™s just #newmumreality.

Also, how else would she make sure everyone knew she was still breastfeeding after her post about maybe stopping it if she didnā€™t show us her breast pads!
You still need breast pads even if you never breast feed!!!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.