Kate Lawler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so nice to come on here snd read lovely positive comments. Just been reading the Daily Mail article and comments and some people are awful on there!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
It’s so nice to come on here snd read lovely positive comments. Just been reading the Daily Mail article and comments and some people are awful on there!
I know! Makes me so angry, they take stuff off her insta page and publish it, kates not out there going ‘hey, look at me’, yet that’s how the press present it, plus you get right odd balls commenting on those threads.

Reactions: 6
I know! Makes me so angry, they take stuff off her insta page and publish it, kates not out there going ‘hey, look at me’, yet that’s how the press present it, plus you get right odd balls commenting on those threads.
Exactly!! Kate posts on her personal page and her fans follow. Annoyingly the DM commentators don’t see it as this and think she is selling/informing DM directly.
I should just delete the DM app as it’s all crap!!

Reactions: 7
I wish they didn't have Noa at start though. It has been rinsed and I hate the name Noah for a boy. She will have the same name as 5 boys in her class. Not sure if Noah is as popular in UK as Ireland though, every second baby is Noah so am sick of it.

No amount of money in the world would make want to sell the privacy of my child. It's actually abhorrent, they're both big earners so I can't see them doing that. So glad mum and baby are doing well. Can't be easy giving birth during a pandemic.
I am confused as to what you think is abhorrent? If you are going to show your baby on Instagram then their privacy is technically sold for free. What is so terrible about getting them some money for her future? Genuine question.

Reactions: 6
Hmm, just my opinion. But I wouldn't sell photos of my new born or post photos online if I had thousands of followers. There's no consent and it's a total breach of privacy and there really is no turning back. There's a world of difference sharing your photos with family and selling them to a mag.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Jeez, some of the comments on the daily mail article about the baby are beyond awful!

Reactions: 2
Hmm, just my opinion. But I wouldn't sell photos of my new born or post photos online if I had thousands of followers. There's no consent and it's a total breach of privacy and there really is no turning back. There's a world of difference sharing your photos with family and selling them to a mag.
I agree, there is a massive difference between sharing them with family and sharing them will hundreds of thousands of people. I wouldn’t sell mine either, nor would I share them on social media. BUT if they are going to share them on Instagram anyway then I don’t see an issue with doing a magazine deal too.

Reactions: 2
She really is a beautiful baby. I think you must be in such a sad place to be mean about a baby. I don’t know if it’s jealousy or hatred towards the parents or what, but either way, it’s unnecessary and mean. I really hate to see it.

Reactions: 16
She really is a gorgeous baby. I don’t know where some people get off thinking they can say nasty comments about a baby.

Reactions: 8
Got to be wrong in the head for sure. I think she looks like Boj and he’s gorgeous 😀

Reactions: 10
I know what an ugly baby looks like (mine all came out of the womb like ugly squished old men) and Noa is far from ugly. She is absolutely gorgeous!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Got to be wrong in the head for sure. I think she looks like Boj and he’s gorgeous 😀
He is a very beautiful man 😍😍😍
What I love about these two is that you can tell they adore each other, they have a laugh and just seem really happy. I think the kids these days call it ‘couple goals’ 🤣
I haven’t seen the DM comments about the baby but these people must be complete scum to say anything nasty about a brand new baby. You have got to be completely insecure and a really nasty person to even think horrible things about a baby, let alone type them out 😡

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.