Kate Lawler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love Kate. She is such a lovely person and bloody hilarious. Her super bowl voice and the pie that brought on labour 😂😂

Noa is gorgeous. Such a lovely family.

Reactions: 10
I love her story guess who’s back with Eminem playing 🤣 made me laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m not for censoring freedom of speech but it’s about time and the daily mail took commenting off their gossip section, the ‘be kind’ thing certainly doesn’t extend to its readers and I’ve read some truly awful comments over the years on that site.

I will be interested to see how they navigate this new phase of life on Instagram.

She shares A LOT which is why I followed her (spoon in Nutribullet was my starting point), I have mentioned on here I think she overdid the pregnancy sharing. Now the issue with child privacy and protecting them on SM, I wonder how they will face it all.

I'm a hypocrite because I am a nosey cow so love seeing it all but at the same time uneasy with the thought of my parents ever sharing stuff about me all of my childhood.

Sorry, went off on a tangent there. Obviously right now the newborn bubble is just lovely but will be interested to see how they choose to go from here.

Totally agree with DM comments, I think there must be a secret society where they get points for being the most cruel/weird/nasty because surely no normal people feel and think like that!?

Reactions: 11

The ad for the new show Kate and Boj have been filming.
I have never heard of any of these people, apart from Kate. Even Kate isn’t very famous at all and I only know her because I was a big brother fan as a teenager. This show looks absolutely terrible, Kate and Boj are clearly desperate to be famous.

• Haha
I'll be watching - I know of most of the people on it. Jake Quickenden is lovely.

Reactions: 3
All of the people on that show are so desperate for fame though, Charlotte Dawson is only famous for having a famous dad, Marcel is still clinging on to the fact that he was in blazing squad which anyone under 30 wouldn’t remember anyway. Jake quickenden has done literally every reality tv show going and I don’t even know who the others are. Tbh I thought Kate had faded into obscurity until she did her podcast about not wanting children. In my opinion, I think you would have to be pretty desperate for fame to share your pregnancy and especially your labour on a tv show.

Reactions: 12
I have never heard of any of these people, apart from Kate. Even Kate isn’t very famous at all and I only know her because I was a big brother fan as a teenager. This show looks absolutely terrible, Kate and Boj are clearly desperate to be famous.
Oh no, I thought it was going to be ‘their’ show.
Oh well, I don’t have MTV anyway

Reactions: 4
Show looks like pure shite, wouldn't bother with it. I think she is desperate for money more than anything, I don't wanna believe she wants to be famous. She has said before sbe has inposter syndrome and even the way she sees her followers it makes sense. Like she sees people who follow her as friends not fans.

Reactions: 4
Yeah but all influencers say that don’t they! Personally I do think she wants to be famous. All of her stories where she’s pulling faces and talking in stupid voices and zooming in and out on her face just comes across to me like she’s trying too hard to be funny. Even going on big brother back in the day, there’s no reason to go on big brother unless you want to be famous 🤷🏻‍♀️.

Reactions: 7
Yeah but all influencers say that don’t they! Personally I do think she wants to be famous. All of her stories where she’s pulling faces and talking in stupid voices and zooming in and out on her face just comes across to me like she’s trying too hard to be funny. Even going on big brother back in the day, there’s no reason to go on big brother unless you want to be famous 🤷🏻‍♀️.
Not necessarily, back in the day it was just “normal” average people that went on Big Bro, nothing like today when any reality TV contestants are desperate for instant fame and get selected for already having a huge social media following.

I do really like Kate and Boj and although it does seem a bit desperate to share everything about the pregnancy for a TV show, I imagine it’s good money and when you have a big house to renovate and a new baby (plus Kate is self employed so not on maternity pay) then it makes financial sense?

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Maybe! Or maybe it makes financial sense to not take on a big house renovation that you can’t afford unless you sell your private life on Instagram and a rubbish mtv reality series that will show the most private parts of your pregnancy and labour!
Maybe I’m just cynical but I literally never heard about her for years and years and then I saw her on things like loose women promoting her podcast about not wanting children. Then she became pregnant which obviously becomes a bit more of a story as she has talked about not wanting children. Now she is on a tv show all about her pregnancy! Just seems like a drastic change to me 🤷🏻‍♀️.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
The show looks absolute tit. They're both big earners, her flat was paid off and they're in their 40s. Hardly skint. It's not like the house was a dump but it's clear they want to get into the z list celeb circuit. It's a shame because they're lovely normal people, I love the dogs, but it's all going a bit too cheap. It's like them 20 quid mugs she was selling over Xmas - a big NO from me. Boj is lovely but stop trying to make him happen! He's just a normal bloke, it's sad he's up against the likes of Jake Q who is below z list.

Reactions: 13
I won't watch it but think she had some credibility doing her own thing and having a radio show. No need for them to go down the everything baby route really.

Reactions: 5
She definitely wants to be famous, it’s so obvious. It was also obvious before series 1 of the podcast that they were going to have a baby. All the faux indecision was so clearly fake. I don’t think anyone was surprised when she said she was pregnant. I am surprised that she’s gone down the MTV reality show route though, it seems like they’ve properly sold out.

Reactions: 9
Can't stand the whole 'smash yer face in' thing she says. It's an awful phrase, I wish she'd stop saying it, there's no place for it everyday. Imagine if boj went around saying that all the bloody time, we'd be up in arms. As someone who grew up in a household where that was said and actioned I can't understand why anyone thinks it's a jokey phrase.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I must be really gullible as I thought she was genuinely against it! But then again if you were that dead set on not having a kid you wouldn't have a podcast with people trying to change your mind I suppose!

Reactions: 7
Charlotte Dawson is also on the show and just read that she named her baby boy Noah. What a coincidence that they both called their babies Noa(h).

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.