Kate Lawler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd say she is recovering. Didn't Boj say it wasn't straight forward and baby is not with her yet or did I pick that up wrong. I'd say IG is the last thing on her mind today.
I wish them all the best they come across as a lovely couple.
Oh I wasnt saying I thought they’d put anything on today, or for a few days, I agree, think kate needs to recover. I really like them and wish them every happiness with their little one.

Reactions: 4
I’m sure she will be excited to update everyone once she’s recovered. I wonder what she will make baby, any guesses?

Reactions: 2
I think it's lovely she's off Insta. They'll need time to recover and it's nice to not have to see Insta stories straight after birth. Hope they're both ok and get home soon.

Reactions: 6
Aw she’s updated. Bless her walking to nicu - I know that walk will have been painful as hell as I’ve done it myself. But the pull of seeing your baby is huge. Hope the baby is all ok.

Reactions: 8
Anything is better than Nuchky.
I dunno it’s growing on me 😂😂😂

I do feel like a magazine spread is not really her and Boj at all - however, they’ve just bought a very expensive house and had a baby - I’d be bloody doing it too if I could!
Me too!! Babies are expensive and like you said so’s their new home and renovation too, if I was in her shoes and they wanted to, I would totally do it for the money!! 😂

Reactions: 3
I think potentially they’ll do some kind of magazine deal as there’s a show to promote too. Doesn’t bother me. Glad everyone is on the mend

Reactions: 5
No amount of money in the world would make want to sell the privacy of my child. It's actually abhorrent, they're both big earners so I can't see them doing that. So glad mum and baby are doing well. Can't be easy giving birth during a pandemic.

Reactions: 4
My nerves will be gone now until that baby is in her arms and out of NICU. I am v invested on their journey!!

Reactions: 9
I wonder what the name will be as I have no idea! As long as it's not the one I'm using for my second then I don't care 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
What’s the show they were filming, anyone know?
Its an MTV series following pregnant 'celebs'. Saw the ad earlier in the week, they didn't show any faces just the bumps and I recognised Kates star dress 😅

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.