Kate Lawler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And now she has the full influencer package. A baby to use for engagement/do ads for baby products/get sent free stuff for. A house renovation to do ads for/get sent free stuff and an mtv show which all the other z listers that are on it will be constantly plugging to gain more followers which will increase the amounts of ads/freebies she will get offered. As well as trying to make boj happen aswell 🙄
It’s honestly so see through I don’t know how anyone falls for the humble you’re all my friends stuff they all start out with.

Reactions: 10
There is a family connection to the name Noa with Bojs Gran at least. Is it a v popular name in UK? I think over 400 babies were called Noah in 2019 here.

Last edited:
And now she has the full influencer package. A baby to use for engagement/do ads for baby products/get sent free stuff for. A house renovation to do ads for/get sent free stuff and an mtv show which all the other z listers that are on it will be constantly plugging to gain more followers which will increase the amounts of ads/freebies she will get offered. As well as trying to make boj happen aswell 🙄
It’s honestly so see through I don’t know how anyone falls for the humble you’re all my friends stuff they all start out with.
And the wedding coming up too.

Reactions: 2
She will monetise it that's for sure, I'm quite shocked how many photos she has put up already.

Reactions: 2
She is getting a bit of hate for first time under her post about the new show. All the shitehawks who are also on it defending themselves/the show!! It really is proper Z list.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I don’t really think that’s showing true colours when you and your fiancé have had a tough few days. Perhaps they should have some time off insta for a few weeks. I actually don’t blame her for doing the MTV thing she’s ‘famous’for big brother so to become snobby about reality tv now seems silly. And why not make some money whilst you still can,

Reactions: 20
Really? Everyone on this thread are always saying how nice boj is, doesn’t seem that nice to me. Yeah they probably should have some time off Instagram but they can’t now because they got too fame hungry and have a crappy mtv reality show that they have to promote on there. Think they are only reacting like that because they know it’s true.

Reactions: 10
Really? Everyone on this thread are always saying how nice boj is, doesn’t seem that nice to me. Yeah they probably should have some time off Instagram but they can’t now because they got too fame hungry and have a crappy mtv reality show that they have to promote on there. Think they are only reacting like that because they know it’s true.
Or they have bills to pay and see this opportunity as an income?

Reactions: 8
Personally I wouldn’t put my pregnancy and labour on a tv show just to make more money if I was already comfortable. Also I wouldn’t be sharing pictures of my baby on social media if I had 250k+ followers and didn’t know what weirdos were looking at them. I don’t see why people think thats such a strange opinion to have 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
The shows looks absolute crap tbh, and filming it during covid is ridiculous. Think they've scored an own goal here. How desperate for cash must they be. As for Jake, well he's vile and not even z list.

Reactions: 9
Yeah that woman was a bit of a troll but people were proper going in on her. Even Kate was ridiculing her when I think she should have left her cronies to do that. If I just had a baby I would not be spending any time feeding the trolls, I would be spending time with my newborn.

It is clear that Kate is getting more hate the more she tries to be an influencer, she is getting less relatable and less interesting.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I don’t blame them for doing the show. Make hay while the sun shines and all that!

Reactions: 7
No idea who the other people are in that show either!

they’ve obviously done it for the money. I do not think she’s fame hungry at all. I honestly don’t. Money for being asked about a pregnancy, easy money. No, not my cuppa tea either - and unfortunate timing in a pandemic too. That doesn’t sit well with me either. I thought pregnant women were in a vulnerable category so I don’t know why you’d even risk it even for a few grand.

Bojs comment is clearly in defence of Kate, you’d want your man to bark back at someone criticising really.

Reactions: 6
A reminder that this is a rave thread - please do start a hate thread but leave this one alone please if you’re going to be too negative.

I don’t think Boj is comfortable with it all but the offer might have been really good. Plus the fact is that Kate is already in the limelight, with Big Bro as well as her radio show. Personally I am enjoying seeing the pics of Noa. ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.