Kate Lawler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would say it’s a possibility she could. If the hospital she is ats theatre has a lot of planned sections and then they get a lot of emergency sections as well she might start going into natural labour while she waits for a space. I do hope she gets to have her birth however she wants have it.

Reactions: 5
Looks like she’s going to theatre soon as she has all the gear on, I remember those socks well! Good luck to them all xx

Reactions: 2
Being forced to have a vaginal delivery when you have mentally prepared for surgery would be v traumatic. I had an ecs and I had not mentally prepared for the possibility, it ruined me for a long long time. Have since had a vaginal and it was amazing for me but not without physical challenges.

I am glad she is having it the way she asked. V exciting for them both.

Reactions: 14
I’m assuming she’s having her baby at the private wing of one of the London NHS hospitals

I hope she just announces it on Insta and not a Hello shoot. I’m really happy for them.

Reactions: 7
Aww the baby has lots of hair apparently!! Looking forward to hearing what they called her, although I'm guessing that will be a magazine reveal.

Reactions: 6
It would be nice - but I think she is going NHS. Because the |NHS can afford this sort of thing right now.
Oh the very audacity of a hard-working, tax-paying British woman giving birth in her local hospital 🤣 how bloody dare she. Whole financial situation of the NHS sits firmly on the conscience and shoulders of child-bearing women.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Oh the very audacity of a hard-working, tax-paying British woman giving birth in her local hospital 🤣 how bloody dare she. Whole financial situation of the NHS sits firmly on the conscience and shoulders of child-bearing women.
Agree completely, both she and boj have very well paid jobs and will pay a lot towards the NHS, thats the thing, we pay national insurance, she is absolutely entitled to use the NHS and choose her birth plan.

Aww the baby has lots of hair apparently!! Looking forward to hearing what they called her, although I'm guessing that will be a magazine reveal.
aww I really hope not, that was one thing I really liked about her, she just tended to put stuff on Insta, but, Then again, it would be a very nice nest egg for the baby.

Reactions: 9
I think good for her for having her baby at an NHS hospital. I’m sick of seeing celebs tagging themselves in at the Lindo or Portland, just to emphasise to us plebs that they’re rich

Reactions: 13
It would be nice - but I think she is going NHS. Because the |NHS can afford this sort of thing right now.
What?? She has just as every right to give birth in a NHS hospital, they both pay their national insurance so have just every right to use it. Just because someone is rich and famous doesn’t mean they should pay private. If they choose to go private that’s their choice as well.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I do feel like a magazine spread is not really her and Boj at all - however, they’ve just bought a very expensive house and had a baby - I’d be bloody doing it too if I could!

Reactions: 9
I think there’s deffo a mag spread coming.

I do still like them though and how they have brought everyone along so honestly.

Reactions: 4
I'd say she is recovering. Didn't Boj say it wasn't straight forward and baby is not with her yet or did I pick that up wrong. I'd say IG is the last thing on her mind today.
I wish them all the best they come across as a lovely couple.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.