Kate Lawler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else hate all the dark blue in the house. Beautiful house but I'm not a fan of the colours she's using. Doors doorframes fireplace all dark blue 😬 like the sofa though 😄
No I love it all, but everyone has different tastes, and as much as I love grey i much prefer Kates taste

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Having had a c section due to a life or death situation for both of us which also turned into a distaster - I don’t know how many people I have wanted to actually knock out when they dare suggest it was the easy option.
Including my own mother.
I hope she doesn’t regret it.
I am in the other camp where I would love to have had the opportunity to do it ‘the other way’.
Totally agree. There is no easy way of getting a baby out!!
They’ll always people ready to jump on you and make you feel inadequate x

Reactions: 6
I like the house decor.
Jealous of their house - it’s full of character.
I still think Boj is mighty fine - and seems like such a nice guy too.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Sofas gorge but the dog hair got me too 🤢 Although we the baby on the way plenty of baby sick stains to come.

Reactions: 5
Unfortunately as a dog owner that will happen even if you didn’t let them on the sofa. I wouldn’t buy a dark coloured sofa for this reason.

Reactions: 7
She won’t love the dogs as much as the baby, but I can see why she thinks she should. My dog was my whole little world. That being said I think it’s completely wrong to rehome a dog because of a baby, Animals are not dispensable.
Same here, and for the record,I’m loved my dear little dog so much, she was my baby until my ‘human’ baby came along.....loved them both the same!🤣😂🤣😂 my daughter is now 20, her favo childhood memory is time spent with her doggy. I always said if there was a fire in my house I’d grab my baby first, but I guarantee I’d have grabbed the dog on the way out!! If people think that makes me awful I’m fine with that, I’ve raised a great young woman, even with having a mad mother!!😂 Also had a section ( emergency) but had I know beforehand what it was like I’d have opted for a pre planned one! 😂 I was up the next day and although sore I remember a couple of gilrs on my ward with stitches all over their foofs 😳 and ouch!! (sections are not easy tho). Didn’t breastfeed either.....I’m sounding like mum of the year here!😂😂🤣 I promise I was really good in other areas.

I don't think she has a lot of money, they live in a rental considering she has been famous for nearly 20 years it's probably a steady normal ish income they have
They own their house and owned their flat! Both were up for sale/sold.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Something beginning with H maybe? On the podcast when they told Bojs mum she said ‘how about Hannah, or Helena.’ So could be Harriet? Heidi? Harper? Could be completely wrong here though 😂🤣😂🤣

Reactions: 1
How long do you get maternity leave in UK? The woman covering her on radio said she is covering for a month while Kate has a "break." Surely she is taking longer than a little break, more than a month!?

I know Vogue Williams went back after a few weeks to her little Sunday slot.

Reactions: 1
How long do you get maternity leave in UK? The woman covering her on radio said she is covering for a month while Kate has a "break." Surely she is taking longer than a little break, more than a month!?

I know Vogue Williams went back after a few weeks to her little Sunday slot.
Think she said on a podcast she might take 3 or 4 months off. She’s said she’s not getting maternity pay so is only taking a few months off. UK gets up to a year maternity leave. As Kate is a contractor/freelancer not an employee of Virgin she wouldn’t get benefits like maternity pay, sick pay etc. But contractors/freelancers usually get paid more than employees.

Vogue doesn’t have a proper job so hardly a hardship “going back to work” for her really.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What I don’t get is, having filming crews in your home but not allowed her parents in?!? That is madness

kate is one of favourites on Instagram, I must admit feeling disappointed when she announced her pregnancy. It felt like she’d given in to the partners wishes as she’d always gone on and on about not wanting children. As someone else said, it fits that narrative of “ oh you will want them when the time is right”

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What I don’t get is, having filming crews in your home but not allowed her parents in?!? That is madness

kate is one of favourites on Instagram, I must admit feeling disappointed when she announced her pregnancy. It felt like she’d given in to the partners wishes as she’d always gone on and on about not wanting children. As someone else said, it fits that narrative of “ oh you will want them when the time is right”
TV/media etc are exempt from some of the rules, they have to follow some rules (I.e masks, social distancing etc) that’s why fill crews can go in to people’s homes.

TV/media etc are exempt from some of the rules, they have to follow some rules (I.e masks, social distancing etc) that’s why fill crews can go in to people’s homes.
Yeah I do understand that, but how crazy is it that a woman whilst pregnant can’t see her family. It’s not exactly ESSENTIAL work is it. Maybe her parents could get employed by the tv crew and then they’d be “allowed”

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.