Kate Lawler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've googled this but can't find the answer. Where does the nickname Boj actually come from?

Reactions: 1
I've googled this but can't find the answer. Where does the nickname Boj actually come from?
I’m guessing from his surname? No idea what the surname is but lots of blokes have a nickname derived from their surnames

Reactions: 2
A reminder that this is a rave thread - please do start a hate thread but leave this one alone please if you’re going to be too negative.

I don’t think Boj is comfortable with it all but the offer might have been really good. Plus the fact is that Kate is already in the limelight, with Big Bro as well as her radio show. Personally I am enjoying seeing the pics of Noa. ❤
This isn’t a rave thread, it’s just full of people who love Kate. A rave thread should be in the ‘rave about’ section, and this is in the influencer section. People can post what they like, if you don’t like it then please feel free to start a proper rave thread.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Big tick on the instamum checklist with her gifted elvie breast pump but no she’s definitely not trying to be an influencer 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Big tick on the instamum checklist with her gifted elvie breast pump but no she’s definitely not trying to be an influencer 😂
The pram was gifted too ! As was half the stuff in the nursery, why pay for something yourself when you can sell your baby's privacy to pay for it!!

A reminder that this is a rave thread - please do start a hate thread but leave this one alone please if you’re going to be too negative.

I don’t think Boj is comfortable with it all but the offer might have been really good. Plus the fact is that Kate is already in the limelight, with Big Bro as well as her radio show. Personally I am enjoying seeing the pics of Noa. ❤
No it's not it is in the influencer section, off you pop to the rave section to start one !

Reactions: 8
Also there’s no ‘gifted’ on the first story, so she’s not following the rules. She’s put it on the second story so she knows it should be there. So underhand.

Reactions: 8
It's a hungarian
Should you be pumping so early on? Isn’t the baby a week old?
You are not meant to no. But sure how would you she do an advert if she didn't. Unless she is just collecting let down, but it looks like she is pumping with that thing.

All your baby needs is your breast in first 6 weeks. Probably Boj being needy wanting to give a bottle! "O look at me giving one bottle in a day, O aren't I great" 🙄🤣

Reactions: 4
I used to love Kate but as I’ve said previously I had a feeling she would go down the instamum route
I unfollowed all the instamums a while ago as it made me feel crap about what I couldn’t afford for my kids (at one point I genuinely felt I was bad mom cause I didn’t have a Tib & Marl changing bag) and before anyone says I’m not bitter about anyone that can afford to buy an expensive Breast Pump/ Pram/Changing Bag but the amount of gifted stuff really hit a nerve for me 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I used to love Kate but as I’ve said previously I had a feeling she would go down the instamum route
I unfollowed all the instamums a while ago as it made me feel crap about what I couldn’t afford for my kids (at one point I genuinely felt I was bad mom cause I didn’t have a Tib & Marl changing bag) and before anyone says I’m not bitter about anyone that can afford to buy an expensive Breast Pump/ Pram/Changing Bag but the amount of gifted stuff really hit a nerve for me 😕
I feel the exact same way.
I hate seeing all these influencers having everything gifted to them. I know it’s the cheapest way to advertise the product but it’s not right.
I like to go on Instagram to see what people are up too,not have products rammed down my throat and make me feel I should have all this tat for my baby.

Reactions: 11
Oh I genuinely thought this was in the Rave About section! 🤣 In which case I will go as I’m not up for slagging her off. Bye! 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bojs comment is clearly in defence of Kate, you’d want your man to bark back at someone criticising really.
But she’s clearly trying to be an influencer now. Why would a husband get involved in his wife’s “job”!

Reactions: 3
Oh I genuinely thought this was in the Rave About section! 🤣 In which case I will go as I’m not up for slagging her off. Bye! 😄
If I was as ‘lovely’ as boj I might say something like ‘don’t let the door hit you on the way out’

I don’t think people are slagging her off some people can just see through the bullshit and don’t agree with selling your baby’s privacy for the sake of being insta famous a bit more money.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I can confirm it’s not a rave thread...... I started the thread in the normal section 😂 I do generally like Kate (and Boj) and find them nice and normal without being up their own arses but I got a feeling they will join the rest of the irritating insta lot who do tit loads of ads and their accounts become all about the £££ and follower count, fingers crossed it doesn’t.

Reactions: 12
I can confirm it’s not a rave thread...... I started the thread in the normal section 😂 I do generally like Kate (and Boj) and find them nice and normal without being up their own arses but I got a feeling they will join the rest of the irritating insta lot who do tit loads of ads and their accounts become all about the £££ and follower count, fingers crossed it doesn’t.
It will.

Reactions: 2
I think she always intended to try for a baby. She planned the podcast and interviews about not wanting children to get more attention and then “surprise” everyone with saying she was pregnant. No different to the other Z Listers even if her and bodge like to think so.

Reactions: 5
I think she always intended to try for a baby. She planned the podcast and interviews about not wanting children to get more attention and then “surprise” everyone with saying she was pregnant. No different to the other Z Listers even if her and bodge like to think so.
Bodge 😂 This is exactly what I think too. It was so obvious that they were going to have a baby.

View attachment 446948
Bodge puts up posts like this but no he absolutely definitely doesn’t want to be famous. He’s just in sales you know. Oh and he’s such an enigma by not sharing his last name 🙄 Nobody actually cares Bodge, get back to your day job.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve followed Kate for a long time, before she moved to London for her radio job and when her instagram wasn’t as popular as it is now. But like others on here, I’m tempted to unfollow as I cannot stand the amount of #gifted items. They clearly have enough cash to buy all the items they need. It would be nice to see celeb mums donate these freebie items to worthy causes etc or share info on charities to donate to.

Fast forward a year and I think they will have a successful baby podcast, Boj would have left his sales job and moved into instagram ads. Kate will get more telly work and instagram influencer life. I imagine the £ is hard to turn down for easy instagram posts and sponsors. Or maybe a YouTube channel! I hope that isn’t the route they go down but it really looks that way.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.