Kate Lawler #6 Obsessed with sleep, hates being a Mum. Counting the days til Noa can wipe her own bum!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She never misses an opportunity to remind us that she loves her dogs more than her child.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I think she’s been using the doula all along tbh. She’s been in a few stories here and there. Why doesn’t she put her in nursery a few hours a day if family can’t help? I guess the doula will help train Noa to sleep like the robot so of course she’s first choice

I think she’s been using the doula all along tbh. She’s been in a few stories here and there. Why doesn’t she put her in nursery a few hours a day if family can’t help? I guess the doula will help train Noa to sleep like the robot so of course she’s first choice
I suppose her working hours aren't that nursery friendly. 🤷🏻‍♀️ but I wonder if Noa will actually get some love and compssion from Siobhan.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I suppose her working hours aren't that nursery friendly. 🤷🏻‍♀️ but I wonder if Noa will actually get some love and compssion from Siobhan.
I think most nurseries would accept a baby 3 afternoons a week no? She’s never taken her to a baby class, moaned about other children at soft play and only has one on one swim classes. Wonder if Noa has ever seen another baby. Feel so sad for her

Reactions: 9
I think most nurseries would accept a baby 3 afternoons a week no? She’s never taken her to a baby class, moaned about other children at soft play and only has one on one swim classes. Wonder if Noa has ever seen another baby. Feel so sad for her
That’s a really good point about baby classes, I think they’d really help Kate as well because through speaking to other mums and seeing how other babies were she’d realise that Noa’s sleeping, eating etc is completely normal!

Reactions: 7
That’s because they are a slave to a nap routine

Why did Kate have that baby? They must have discussed how much help he was going to NOT be surely? In his latest stories he admits it has been a while since he had to care for Noa on his own.. So HE forced a perfectly happy woman to give HIM the child HE wanted and then left HER to do ALL the work? What an absolute TWUNT!

The worst thing is she is so terrified of being a single parent (which is essentially what she is now anyway) that she is going to marry this arrogant misogynist!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Same. Caught mine with one of the cat biscuits the other day. Also discovered she can climb all of the stairs now (I was behind her) My LG is about a month younger than Noa I think. Kate moaning so much now is hilarious. I’ve found since mine started crawling, it’s literally non stop and so much harder. Got it all to come hasn’t she? She’ll moan about Noa not being a good girl and sitting still like the dogs:rolleyes:
My daughter is 2 weeks older then noa, been crawling for months and now is walking. I literally can’t keep my eyes off her. She tipped a whole plant on the floor earlier this morning while I tried to do a quick wee

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Why did Kate have that baby? They must have discussed how much help he was going to NOT be surely? In his latest stories he admits it has been a while since he had to care for Noa on his own.. So HE forced a perfectly happy woman to give HIM the child HE wanted and then left HER to do ALL the work? What an absolute TWUNT!

The worst thing is she is so terrified of being a single parent (which is essentially what she is now anyway) that she is going to marry this arrogant misogynist!

I didn't read it as he hasn't cared for Noa for a while, I thought he was referring to know anything about how to care for hair and he hasn't done it for a while. He's bald, therefore he doesn't really know what to do with anything past the eyebrows.

I am not a fan and she highly grates on me, but its strange how you can read things differently from others with wording.

I didn't read it as he hasn't cared for Noa for a while, I thought he was referring to know anything about how to care for hair and he hasn't done it for a while. He's bald, therefore he doesn't really know what to do with anything past the eyebrows.

I am not a fan and she highly grates on me, but its strange how you can read things differently from others with wording.
An don't forget the pair of them would starve if it wasn't for Boj!

Wow Kate’s arrogance is unreal! She won’t auto-caption her stories because it doesn’t work very well so she has to spend extra time changing it.
Auto captions also useful for parents having a look at their phone whilst doing the night feed but not wanting noise…
Not that KL would know, it’s the doulas problem right 🤣🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I am surprised she isn't trying out more textured food for Noa. I did baby led weaning which was great fun, but v messy. Babies still mostly rely on milk for main nutrition until they are around 12 months so there's no rush. But it would be good if she could try making food more fun for her.

Reactions: 4
I am surprised she isn't trying out more textured food for Noa. I did baby led weaning which was great fun, but v messy. Babies still mostly rely on milk for main nutrition until they are around 12 months so there's no rush. But it would be good if she could try making food more fun for her.
Although scary at first, I really loved BLW. Makes them more independent which surely is right up Kates street!! Suppose she will have to prepare Noas meals from scratch rather than freeze mush x

Reactions: 3

Crazy misinterpretation of a comment about lack of hair 🤣, you said it better than I would have, I thought I'd missed some stories til I saw this..

Reactions: 4
Do we buy that Noa accidentally uploaded a selfie to Instagram or do we think Kate did it for content? I can believe Noa took a selfie IF Kate left the camera app open on her phone but I think being able to take a selfie and upload it to Instagram is a bit too hard to believe for a 9 month old!

Do we buy that Noa accidentally uploaded a selfie to Instagram or do we think Kate did it for content? I can believe Noa took a selfie IF Kate left the camera app open on her phone but I think being able to take a selfie and upload it to Instagram is a bit too hard to believe for a 9 month old!
I thought the same. Like when Kim K would claim her child took photos and uploaded them. Didn't happen. At all.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.