Kate Lawler #6 Obsessed with sleep, hates being a Mum. Counting the days til Noa can wipe her own bum!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also - dont be messaging her ffs. Kinda the main rule here that you dont take it off tattle. Id report the post but now you have to email!?
Tbf she didn’t say she messaged her tit or hate. I took it that she just responded something.
I mean, you’re allowed to message people, just don’t message them awful stuff.

New thread: Doesn’t like to parent, unless it’s to the dog. Pretends though on the grid now she’s got a book to flog.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Tbf she didn’t say she messaged her tit or hate. I took it that she just responded something.
I mean, you’re allowed to message people, just don’t message them awful stuff.
Read like it was a narky message. Just no need innit

Reactions: 5
I think what we're looking at here is a woman with an excessive need to be in control. The obsession with eating, exercise, routines, sleeping to the exact number of minutes. It must be exhausting to have to be so in control and yet disordered at the same time.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.