Kate Lawler #6 Obsessed with sleep, hates being a Mum. Counting the days til Noa can wipe her own bum!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s just another example of Kate’s obsession with control. As long as SHE’S holding the spoon and doing the feeding, then she’s in control. If Noa were to feed herself, then there could be choking, mess or anything else that might take Kate’s attention away from her first born dogs.

Reactions: 7
Why is she sitting about in her pyjamas, giving her dog more affection than her daughter while her sister cleans the kitchen?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How nice of her to make a post about noa being 9 months old about her being a parent. Couldn’t have listed anything good about noa apart from she sleeps?

Reactions: 2
Why is she sitting about in her pyjamas, giving her dog more affection than her daughter while her sister cleans the kitchen?
I've had a few days off because I hate this woman. I also hate that flaming Shirley. Horrible manky mutt.

The first picture is Kate and Shirley singing nursery rhymes, oh and happens to be on the sofa too just not in her mum's lap because guess who takes priority??😡 the rest is how many stories Shirley has been in today..

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
i love animals but just be honest, if you want to be a mum to your dogs and that makes you complete, why have a baby. Noa is a little person and will grow up, babies arent toys or instagram content!!!! please note i am saying this as lots of people are both animal and human mummies, and some people cant have babies, so are just animal parents. but whatever you choose to do, stick by your bloody decision and make an effort!!!!

Reactions: 11
Now don’t all jump on me …… !

I have never had Botox and don’t know much about it, but surely someone who openly admits to having Botox isn’t the best candidate to advertise a skincare range? Isn’t it a bit like when celebrities advertise Iconic while they’ve got a filter on? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I saw her ‘this is why dogs are better than humans’ story. How lovely of her to continue to openly favourite her dogs over her daughter. She boils my blood at times. So many people would love to have babies that can’t and heres Kate, doesn’t stop moaning about hers even though to me she looks a joy

Reactions: 8
It's true! Who wants a dog that doesn't stop licking your mouth? Shirley needs to go back to training school.
I’m more of a lurker on this thread but just had to come and say, I bleeping hate those dogs! They’re so manky looking and the constant licking of the face and mouth is just rank.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Does she not care that it very blatantly looks like she's putting those dogs first? If I thought that one person thought I wasn't treating my children right - or that I appeared to put some animals first - I would certainly take a good hard look at what I was doing. It's like she is so blinkered to any other input that she just blazes ahead (despite having a night nanny from v early on, someone whose input she presumably does value). It's all so weird

Reactions: 4
Yeah she really needs to progress with the weaning, she shouldnt be at purees at 9 months.. put your fear aside and stop holding your daughter back!

Reactions: 10
Yeah she really needs to progress with the weaning, she shouldnt be at purees at 9 months.. put your fear aside and stop holding your daughter back!
I don't have children and I said this previously it's very concerning. Like surely it's inhibiting sensory development around food textures.

Noa ‘refusing her nap’ ... Kate must be livid. All that sleep training for Noa to not go to sleep like a robot. Whatever next ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve said it before but I really dislike the language she uses around noa. ‘Refusing’ her nap as if noa is doing it to spite her and god forbid she might have to spend a bit of extra time with her. I know we’ve all been there when our baby hasn’t napped and we really wanted some time for ourselves but Kate is literally only happy when noa is asleep. All the long gushing posts she does about noa are never actually about noa herself they are only ever about her. If noa has learned something new it’s only ever mentioned in relation to how it’s made it easier or harder for kate.

Reactions: 14
Patiently waiting for the “my first Christmas as a Mum” posts instead of “Noa’s first Christmas” 😝 Complete with a comparison of ‘how Christmas used to be’ against ‘Christmas now’ 🥱

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.