Kate Lawler #6 Obsessed with sleep, hates being a Mum. Counting the days til Noa can wipe her own bum!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wooohoooooo my second thread title!! šŸ„³šŸ„³ Thank you all, youā€™re a lovely lot! Wish I could say the same about Miss Lawlerā€¦.

Kateā€™s latest shenanigans involve still only ā€˜Storyingā€™ when Noa is in bed and she is FREEEE or when sheā€™s eating (to prove to everyone that she eats normal just like a normal person. Brillieeeeent)

Every other day thereā€™s a story about Noaā€™s sleeping patterns and if sheā€™s been a ā€œgoodā€ baby and slept 7-7 then Kate is happy, but if sheā€™s had an unsettled night and wokeKate up then we are treated to comments like ā€œwhy canā€™t she just be like my dogs?ā€ (who she loves more by the way and who are her ā€˜favouriteā€™ children) šŸ¶

Boj continues to cook all her meals for her and Noaā€™s too and if he DARES to go out she uploads a million manic stories of her looking like a helpless child and ā€œfending for herselfā€ as she puts it (despite her being older than Boj)šŸ¤”

Recent shockers include posting a photo of herself staring at Noa and captioning it with ā€œwhat on earth have I done?ā€ as well as removing the childā€™s dummy at 7 months because she was fed up with doing the dummy run šŸ˜²

Since she returned to work on Virgin Radio (Mon-Weds 4pm-7pm) she has been calling Thursdays ā€œNoa Dayā€ as she is on her own with her own daughter ALLLL day. She recently proclaimed that she is ā€œstarting to enjoyā€ these days šŸ¤Æ We suspect every other day of the week she is flanked by Boj, Sue, Karen or her random assortment of male friends because she canā€™t cope with her own child.

I think Iā€™ve covered most of the reasons why we continue to be staggered by just about every post she uploads ā€¦.please do add on any other Crimes Against Motherhood that Iā€™ve missedā€¦

The question that remains unanswered is ā€¦ā€¦..Is there anyone who regrets becoming a Mum more than Kate does?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I wonder is she a bit insecure with Boj the way she carries on every time heā€™s out of the house, heā€™s only going out to football. And seriously what would she live on if he wasnā€™t around or what would Noa live on as he seems to be the one that does all Noaā€™s meals. Remember how a little nuts she went on her stories when he was out watching England play when the World Cup was on and she painted her face.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I wonder is she a bit insecure with Boj the way she carries on every time heā€™s out of the house, heā€™s only going out to football. And seriously what would she live on if he wasnā€™t around or what would Noa live on as he seems to be the one that does all Noaā€™s meals. Remember how a little nuts she went on her stories when he was out watching England play when the World Cup was on and she painted her face.
OMG yes of course! And she was drinking some random bottle of beer sheā€™d found somewhere šŸ¤£ In fact sheā€™s always drinks whenever heā€™s out. Like she canā€™t handle being alone with her daughter. It sometimes feels like he is her minder!

Reactions: 3
OMG yes of course! And she was drinking some random bottle of beer sheā€™d found somewhere šŸ¤£ In fact sheā€™s always drinks whenever heā€™s out. Like she canā€™t handle being alone with her daughter. It sometimes feels like he is her minder!
And her post a while back about being so grateful (or words to that effect) that he stuck around when she was struggling. As he absolutely should do as her partner and father to the child he wanted. She does come across insecure about him.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
And her post a while back about being so grateful (or words to that effect) that he stuck around when she was struggling. As he absolutely should do as her partner and father to the child he wanted. She does come across insecure about him.
Wow I donā€™t remember her saying that I find that quit sad that she felt that way.

Reactions: 2
It's somewhere on her grid in one of her long posts.
Yes, I seem to remember it being a bit of a hint that she had PND as she said words to the effect of ā€œI wouldnā€™t still be here if it wasnā€™t for youā€ (him) and ā€œthanks for putting up with me since Noa was born and I havenā€™t been myselfā€

Itā€™s not about ā€˜putting up withā€™ your partner, itā€™s about supporting them!

Reactions: 6
I think I am just waiting around now for the toddler stage where Noa is into everything and making a right mess. Every object moved from room to room, toys everywhere, saliva fingers smeared on those glass doors. Will her dining and main living room be out of bounds? In other words will Noa be banned from those rooms altogether? Probably šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 12
I think I am just waiting around now for the toddler stage where Noa is into everything and making a right mess. Every object moved from room to room, toys everywhere, saliva fingers smeared on those glass doors. Will her dining and main living room be out of bounds? In other words will Noa be banned from those rooms altogether? Probably šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
Got a baby a bit younger than Noa
Sheā€™s now crawling and wants to go into every room, ignores all her toys and wants to play with random objects she finds. I cannot take my eye off her for a second, when I went into the kitchen to make a cup of tea I found her eating a dog biscuit šŸ˜© so, yes, youā€™re rightā€¦ I look back at pictures of my little one as a newborn, or before she could roll and think what on earth did I complain about šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sheā€™s now crawling and wants to go into every room, ignores all her toys and wants to play with random objects she finds. I cannot take my eye off her for a second, when I went into the kitchen to make a cup of tea I found her eating a dog biscuit šŸ˜© so, yes, youā€™re rightā€¦ I look back at pictures of my little one as a newborn, or before she could roll and think what on earth did I complain about šŸ˜‚
I have a 6 month old and ppl keep says itā€™s the easy bit. Iā€™ve never seen a video of Noa moving. Sheā€™s always in her high chair or on someoneā€™s lap.

Reactions: 4
Wooohoooooo my second thread title!! šŸ„³šŸ„³ Thank you all, youā€™re a lovely lot! Wish I could say the same about Miss Lawlerā€¦.

Kateā€™s latest shenanigans involve still only ā€˜Storyingā€™ when Noa is in bed and she is FREEEE or when sheā€™s eating (to prove to everyone that she eats normal just like a normal person. Brillieeeeent)

Every other day thereā€™s a story about Noaā€™s sleeping patterns and if sheā€™s been a ā€œgoodā€ baby and slept 7-7 then Kate is happy, but if sheā€™s had an unsettled night and wokeKate up then we are treated to comments like ā€œwhy canā€™t she just be like my dogs?ā€ (who she loves more by the way and who are her ā€˜favouriteā€™ children) šŸ¶

Boj continues to cook all her meals for her and Noaā€™s too and if he DARES to go out she uploads a million manic stories of her looking like a helpless child and ā€œfending for herselfā€ as she puts it (despite her being older than Boj)šŸ¤”

Recent shockers include posting a photo of herself staring at Noa and captioning it with ā€œwhat on earth have I done?ā€ as well as removing the childā€™s dummy at 7 months because she was fed up with doing the dummy run šŸ˜²

Since she returned to work on Virgin Radio (Mon-Weds 4pm-7pm) she has been calling Thursdays ā€œNoa Dayā€ as she is on her own with her own daughter ALLLL day. She recently proclaimed that she is ā€œstarting to enjoyā€ these days šŸ¤Æ We suspect every other day of the week she is flanked by Boj, Sue, Karen or her random assortment of male friends because she canā€™t cope with her own child.

I think Iā€™ve covered most of the reasons why we continue to be staggered by just about every post she uploads ā€¦.please do add on any other Crimes Against Motherhood that Iā€™ve missedā€¦

The question that remains unanswered is ā€¦ā€¦..Is there anyone who regrets becoming a Mum more than Kate does?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Same. Caught mine with one of the cat biscuits the other day. Also discovered she can climb all of the stairs now (I was behind her) My LG is about a month younger than Noa I think. Kate moaning so much now is hilarious. Iā€™ve found since mine started crawling, itā€™s literally non stop and so much harder. Got it all to come hasnā€™t she? Sheā€™ll moan about Noa not being a good girl and sitting still like the dogs:rolleyes:

Wow! So much frozen mush for Noa!
I don't see a problem. It's homemade mush Boj will have made from scratch and frozen. I had plenty of home cooked food frozen ready to defrost and heat up for my little one. Many parents do. What's the issue here?

Reactions: 25
I don't see a problem. It's homemade mush Boj will have made from scratch and frozen. I had plenty of home cooked food frozen ready to defrost and heat up for my little one. Many parents do. What's the issue here?
I agree there is nothing wrong with it being frozen but it looks like the same stuff she was giving her 4 months ago. And the fact that it fits in those tiny cubes must mean its practically puree. By 9 months she should be pretty much eating what they are albeit cut up smaller depending on what it is.

Reactions: 18
The fact that Kate won't budge from giving her pureed food. I'm sure it's high quality but still not any texture.

Reactions: 12
I also donā€™t get why a 9 mth old is still eating so much purĆ©ed food either. She has no known health conditions prompting the need for all mush. Let your baby learn Kate. Thought you were meant to be rushing her upbringing?

Reactions: 9
I also donā€™t get why a 9 mth old is still eating so much purĆ©ed food either. She has no known health conditions prompting the need for all mush. Let your baby learn Kate. Thought you were meant to be rushing her upbringing?
My daughter isnā€™t even 6 months and she manages non purĆ©e food.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.