Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

littlepup

VIP Member
Why is noa always in that Walker thing? Do they just put her in that to play by herself so they can watch tv? My daughters the same age and can confidently walk, kick a football and has started to run. But from the day I noticed she could hold herself up and I spent hours and days with her, helping her take her first steps. I wouldn’t have pushed her if she wasn’t ready but she was showing the signs, just needed some encouragement and help. She took her first steps at 9 months
I would never sit her in a Walker and watch football? I would be on the floor with her playing, holding her etc.
that child is being held back.
You know, I am sure, that a child walking at 9 months and kicking a ball before a year is rare. They may not be doing all you do and they may use containers a lot but it’s pretty shitty to imply their baby is developmentally delayed when she’s absolutely on target because your child was earlier. Perhaps Noa has cognitive, language and other gross motor skills your child doesn’t have.
Comparing children is not it.

ETA - yes they do appear to use containers a lot which isn’t great but Noa isn’t ‘delayed’ and unless there’s something ‘wrong’ with her, whether she starts walking next week or next year by the time she’s 4 no one is going to give a shit when she started walking imo

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
I agree, it’s not necessarily what she posts it’s the language she uses around noa. When she says things like noa ‘refuses’ to nap, is ‘refusing’ to crawl etc it’s like noa is doing these things on purpose to spite her which of course isn’t the case and that to me shows her resentment towards noa. It’s not even about her having a night nanny etc fair enough if you have the money and you are struggling but she didn’t have a night nanny so she could get extra rest she was messing about on Instagram til midnight every night trying to get back to her ‘old life’. Anytime noa is unwell, Kate only talks about it in terms of how hard it’s been for her rather than how she feels bad for how noa might be feeling. I’ve never really found this thread preachy tbh and the difference is that she is putting her life out there because it makes her money. Having a baby has made Kate more money in ads and freebies etc than she would have ever had as an ex reality star in her 40’s. She’s monetised every aspect of Noa’s life since pregnancy completely forgoing any privacy that noa is entitled to and cannot consent to and then when she didn’t find it a walk in the park (like she probably expected to because she believes she is good at everything) has made money from ‘sharing her struggle’ in magazine interviews and now a book. A book that she apparently wrote by keeping an online journal when noa was first born when she didn’t have any time to brush her teeth or have a shower, it’s all just so disingenuous in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Octopies

Chatty Member
I don’t mind my baba being away from me for a night or two. Good for baby, good for me. Takes a village to raise a child and all that.

But I certainly wouldn’t let the village raise the child and then write a book about how hard doing all the raising was 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Potatopatato

Screenshot_20211205_133237_com.instagram.android.jpg

This has got to be someone trolling her surely? Who the fuck would leave a child under 2 in a bath with even a few cms of water in?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29

Basicbasic

VIP Member
She really does not like noa does she. Glad she was called out for it. She keeps forgetting that she's got her book out soon so can't be too hateful towards noa on stories. I think her whole career has reignited off the back of her 'motherhood is hard' that she thinks this is a dilemma her crowd would enjoy. It's not. Sitting in shit leads to nappy rash and pain and it's also very very unpleasant. Next poll from her : noa has a bleeding arse....BRILLIENT do I put some cream on or leave her to bleed out until sue arrives next Monday? YES OR NO? YES OR NOOO? Stupid selfish twats.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

bluecups

VIP Member
"Noa's still on her arse being waited on hand and foot"
WTF? Why are they both so resentful of this sweet little girl? Why do they speak about her in such a horrible way? Like when kate said Noa "refuses" to nap when commanded. They WANTED this baby so why do they treat her like she's deliberately barged her way into their lives with the sole intention of making things difficult for them? This is just awful.

• Sad
Reactions: 27

Justme1985

I've stopped watching Kate's stories cos we're struggle with multiple IVFs and it's so hard to watch a mum clearly dislike her child so much 😭

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

bluecups

VIP Member
She's charging about in that social club like she's got a ton of Bolivia's finest up her nose. How rude to film constantly like that and to jump up mid-meal and run off into other rooms of the building filming. Boj looked embarrassed and rightly so. Also the shouting into her phone during the car journey was so impolite and aggressive. She's awful.

littlepup

VIP Member
First time I’ve seen Boj not pander to her today, he looked embarrassed. Quacking like a duck from the back seat I’m not surprised.

Just in case anyone is interested, Kate’s take on having children on Ashley James’ post.
810BC877-93EF-423A-B855-E283FFFCEBBA.jpeg

eta: I don’t hate what she’s saying but given her track record… it feels like she’s still championing a child free life.
Ashley James herself has said she thought she’d made the worst, most permanent decision of her life having her child at times but is happy now. I think Kate is still thinking she’d be better off without Noa.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad

xxWillowTreexx

I don't have any kids myself but I'm horrified at the thought of someone leaving a toddler alone even in a few cm's. Surely thats still incredibly dangerous? What if they tried to climb out or knocked themselves out face down.
Why would she even think to ask the question?

• Angry

LoonyLeopard

Chatty Member
Wooohoooooo my second thread title!! 🥳🥳 Thank you all, you’re a lovely lot! Wish I could say the same about Miss Lawler….

Kate’s latest shenanigans involve still only ‘Storying’ when Noa is in bed and she is FREEEE or when she’s eating (to prove to everyone that she eats normal just like a normal person. Brillieeeeent)

Every other day there’s a story about Noa’s sleeping patterns and if she’s been a “good” baby and slept 7-7 then Kate is happy, but if she’s had an unsettled night and wokeKate up then we are treated to comments like “why can’t she just be like my dogs?” (who she loves more by the way and who are her ‘favourite’ children) 🐶

Boj continues to cook all her meals for her and Noa’s too and if he DARES to go out she uploads a million manic stories of her looking like a helpless child and “fending for herself” as she puts it (despite her being older than Boj)🤔

Recent shockers include posting a photo of herself staring at Noa and captioning it with “what on earth have I done?” as well as removing the child’s dummy at 7 months because she was fed up with doing the dummy run 😲

Since she returned to work on Virgin Radio (Mon-Weds 4pm-7pm) she has been calling Thursdays “Noa Day” as she is on her own with her own daughter ALLLL day. She recently proclaimed that she is “starting to enjoy” these days 🤯 We suspect every other day of the week she is flanked by Boj, Sue, Karen or her random assortment of male friends because she can’t cope with her own child.

I think I’ve covered most of the reasons why we continue to be staggered by just about every post she uploads ….please do add on any other Crimes Against Motherhood that I’ve missed…

The question that remains unanswered is ……..Is there anyone who regrets becoming a Mum more than Kate does?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25

Poptart

VIP Member
Her latest post about wanting to keep Noa in the bed with them last night but she put her back in her own room because 5 in a bed is no fun. How about prioritising your daughter over the dogs that can be moved to their beds instead?! Unbelievable!!

• Heart

Howdy

VIP Member
Wow! So much frozen mush for Noa!
I don't see a problem. It's homemade mush Boj will have made from scratch and frozen. I had plenty of home cooked food frozen ready to defrost and heat up for my little one. Many parents do. What's the issue here?

willawallawooh

Chatty Member
View attachment 906673
This has got to be someone trolling her surely? Who the fuck would leave a child under 2 in a bath with even a few cms of water in?
I can’t believe she’s actually stupid enough to post this response. The number of newspaper articles I’ve seen over the years with children sadly drowning in only a few inches of water. So irresponsible of Kate to have this on her story! I feel for Noa having those two morons as parents.

• Wow
Reactions: 23

Howdy

VIP Member
Can't believe how many comments she's got under that cover post - surely there's no one out there that can relate to her way of motherhood? She has more money and more help than anyone I know so its not exactly going to be a 'oh I must get that, her experience was so similar to mine'

Also I thought we'd seen the last of the words 'abdominal birth' :sick: But I bet it's mentioned tons in the book
I hate the term 'abdominal birth'. I had a CS. It is what it is.

Reactions: 23

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
I find things like this so creepy! Can influencers not see how weird it is that a complete stranger has got a photo of your child and then spent hours drawing it. They all post things like this as if it’s really sweet and I’m sure the people who do these drawings have no bad intentions when they are doing them but I just find it really odd.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 22