Kate Lawler #4 Baby being a baby making her tired, time for the Night Nanny to be re-hired!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate to say this because Noa is so sweet but Kate should have just stuck to having dogs.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
She just irritates the heck out of me. The way she is acting in the park.... she’s that annoying woman that we have all worked with
What the actual duck was that dancing? Mortifying.

Reactions: 4
Even Dodge (Boj, handsome,Martin?) was looking at her thinking wtf? He’s probably had a day of her crying, and telling him she can’t do it, probably blaming everyone for her stressful life. Then he comes and meets her and she’s like this. She desperately wants to get across that she’s fun Kate. And not new mum Kate. “Look I’m still a big kid at heart, smash yer face in, got an oyster? Brilllliant, not an ad, not a spon, just bloody love it, Phil and grant giving me nothing, the potatoe is crying, let’s dance in the street, wayyyyyy”
Someone give her some meds and tell her it’ll all be ok, just get the duck off social media and adjust to your new fuxking life. Please!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I LOVE the guitar man SO MUCH!!!! 👏
However- someone gift her some nice sandals... they are the ugliest shoes I’ve ever seen..particularly with
that light weight sundress 😧

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder if she will ever go back and buy a magnum of the correct flavour! That poor shop keeper if he orders a load and she doesn’t bother

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She looked like she'd escaped from a psych ward dancing in the nightie with her thin, pale body.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
New thread!

Thanks to @Treesy19 for the thread suggestion (amended to fit)

RECAP:
- Kate took a week off social media to celebrate her belated birthday, where they rented an AirBnB and partied like they weren’t parents. It was a Mexican theme and they upset people with their costumes and moustaches. Kate looked happier than she has done for a long time, but made sure we could all still see the nursing bra under her vest so she felt like a good Mum.

- During the recent heatwave, she has been lying on a sun lounger in her garden eating ice lollies and sharing them with her dogs, allowing the dogs to eat them from her mouth. Nobody knows where Noa is during all this.

- Boj’s Mum still spends a LOT of time at the house (childcare, we presume as Kate still feels overwhelmed when left alone with Noa) Kate continues to mock her diet.

- Kate caused a stir when she abused an ice cream man AND a shop assistant when they didn’t have the ice creams she wanted.

- She recently posted a pic to say she’d had a ‘tit afternoon’. We think she meant Noa was in pain from her jabs the day before, but again, it was all about Kate and how she feels.
Kate is one of the first examples of people becoming famous for nothing, having a life in the limelight when they are very common and not the best role models.

Reactions: 9
She can definitely still be overwhelmed - that bond doesnt appear to have been built yet. It happens, and its really sad. Obviously we dont see everything, but id hope she would just get some help. You cant wing it through those emotions. She lived a very selfish life, she has to just start accepting it.

I do think itll feel easier for her as Noa grows up and becomes more interactive and really displays her personality. Even with all the tantrums!

Reactions: 6
I did see a sweet clip of her on producer Jamie's stories of her speaking to Noa, then kissing her gently and saying I love you. First time I felt I was looking at genuine mother love from her. Rest of the time she makes me cringe and my ears hurt!

She’s desperately trying to cling onto the ladette, cool, fun, crazy but the reality is, when you become a mum there’s no denying you lose a bit of yourself. I certainly did and would lie if I said I didn’t struggle with that but then you quickly realise it doesn’t matter. Being a mum is all that matters. The park behaviour was so cringe. A 20 year old maybe but not a 41 year old mum! No one wants to see that surely???

She’s desperately trying to cling onto the ladette, cool, fun, crazy but the reality is, when you become a mum there’s no denying you lose a bit of yourself. I certainly did and would lie if I said I didn’t struggle with that but then you quickly realise it doesn’t matter. Being a mum is all that matters. The park behaviour was so cringe. A 20 year old maybe but not a 41 year old mum! No one wants to see that surely???
She’s having fun. I see absolutely nothing wrong with that regardless to her age or mother status.
She can parent and be herself.
You don’t have a personality transplant because you’re a mother.
I have three children I didn’t lose myself because if it🤔

Reactions: 17
She’s having fun. I see absolutely nothing wrong with that regardless to her age or mother status.
I didn’t say you lose yourself. I said a bit. I just find the way she shouts and acts with strangers in public a bit weird that’s all. Nothing to do with losing your personality.

I don’t think you can say that you lose a bit of yourself as a mum also being a mum isn’t all that matters. Just because you have children you don’t have to give up your identity. I agree she’s a bit all over atm and seems to be trying to prove a point . She’s had a child later on in life so she may take a while to find herself after not having to share her life with someone else. I have 6 kids I’m Kate’s age and I behave how I want to not how I’m expected to because I’ve given birth to children. They don’t define me.
Also I do agree with the person who said about the sandals, they’re vile.

Reactions: 7
I didn’t say you lose yourself. I said a bit. I just find the way she shouts and acts with strangers in public a bit weird that’s all. Nothing to do with losing your personality.
I agree, it’s very weird. It’s like when you’re teenagers and think it’s cool to talk to strangers and try to embarrass them in front of your mates. Either that or she likes to act like she’s drunk when she’s not actually drunk. Bizarre.

Reactions: 3
Becoming a mum was the making of me (I believe, others that know me may disagree) but fundamentally the fun part didn’t change. I did have to learn to put someone else first and responsibility on a level I hadn’t previously had. That said, on her radio show she was completely different to her online persona, even before she was pregnant. Even spoke differently (I appreciate maybe it’s like some have a telephone voice 🤣), so, which one is real? Does she have to not only tone it down for radio, but obliterate it completely? or is insta hun Kate all for show? It’s definitely got worse, I liked her before. First child at 40 must be hard, especially if you’ve had the resources to live as you please beforehand then a poorly baby comes along and instantly flips everything. Even if Noa hadn’t needed to be in and out of hospital, that’s still a massive shift from 40 years of doing what you want. I don’t even know what I’m trying to say by now 🤦🏼‍♀️

Hold up one moment....Kate parents? Since when?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't think she's got pnd. Pnd pervades every aspect of your life. Her depression stems from noa, being around noa, feeding noa, frustrations at her routine etc. She definitely needs to seek help. But with all the gushing comments on the daily fail (management were v clued up this time and obviously paid for positive comments) Kate will run with the sympathy angle now. Sadly she is, and has always been, desperate for attention and an angle to be in the limelight. I think she tries hard to act young because ugly fella is younger and she feels pressure to prove you him she's still teenage Kate. She's an all round odd character and actually very very selfish.

I agree, it’s very weird. It’s like when you’re teenagers and think it’s cool to talk to strangers and try to embarrass them in front of your mates. Either that or she likes to act like she’s drunk when she’s not actually drunk. Bizarre.
Yes that’s probably what I meant! I think I used to be a bit like it when I was younger and carefree and would do stupid things to make people laugh. I just don’t anymore. Either I’ve grown up or realised there’s more to life like spending time with my family.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.