Kate Lawler #4 Baby being a baby making her tired, time for the Night Nanny to be re-hired!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just found this thread, I loved Kate when she was on Big bro and followed her ‘career’ on and off, last i heard she was adament she wanted to be childfree so was shocked to see she had a baby.

she likes a good moan huh? I mean yes motherhood is extremely tough at times and we all moan to our partners and friends, but we don’t constantly do it on a social platform. Her kid is going to grow up and think she was such a burden on her mother when she reads about the constant moans.

i mean the stuff she moans about is such cliche’d newborn stuff as well, lack of sleep, big wow, no one sleeps with a newborn, i have spent the last 4 weeks with my newborn only sleeping upright on my chest, yes i’m exhausted but I know that this wont be forever.

I was absolutely shocked that she had a night nanny and still found room to complain!! Talk about privilege.

this is the problem with ifluencer lifestyle and people only showing the good, she probably thought the newborn days are all sleep and cuddles and cute outfits and instagram photos and she can still live her old life and I get she is trying to be realistic but there is a limit, moaning every day is not real and healthy. She needs to step away from social media and focus on being a mum

i hate to be one of those people who diagnose on the net but to me it seems she has some form of Post partum depression.

Reactions: 12
Her daughter had her jabs and was feeling unwell and therefore required more effort from Kate and she starts crying. Great.

Reactions: 13
Her daughter had her jabs and was feeling unwell and therefore required more effort from Kate and she starts crying. Great.
She’s absolutely not relatable at all. What on Earth did she think having a baby was going to like?

Ive got a 7 week old, last night was our worst night so far. From about 3am she was just screaming (like a pain cry) and nothing I could do would console her. I took her downstairs to try and let the others (I have 4 kids under 6) sleep. She finally settled at 6.30am just as everyone else was getting up. It’s half term so no chance of a nap for me today either.

Am I crying on social media? Nope. It was a bad night but I’m sure there will be PLENTY more.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
i dont think she has postnatal depression she is just a selfish entitled person that has no idea what it is like to put somebody else first
who posts a pfoto of yourself crying that say's it all to me im afraid

Reactions: 19
I honestly can’t deal with her. Why does she think this sort of behaviour on social media helps other for being ‘real’. No being real, I’d dealing with tiredness or being upset privately and letting your friends or family pick you up. As a mum of 3 kids, I can’t understand why she is having the worst time? How her baby is so difficult? How her circumstances are so hard. Get a grip love. Having a newborn has its hard times but c’mon, tears, dramas, nannies, mother in law help, lovely home, pumping milk at 3am, posting videos late at night, laughing hysterically at the camera, crying at the camera, fashion shows, food dilemmas, not handsome always there, pure love for dogs, calling noa a bleeping potato, more crying, more laughing. Etc etc.
She’s a manic depressed woman. If that isn’t diagnosed then she really needs to grow up. You have one baby! Tons of help. I despair. She should come of insta until Noa is fully grown and independent coz only then will she be happy.
You win the internet today 👋👋👋👋

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She needs to stop calling her daughter potato, realise she has far more help than most and get some counselling if it’s that bad.

She is fucked when the toddler years hit- the dramatics of it all! Really hope the doula ends up shagging Boj then she’ll wish she’d cared for her own baby

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Kate really needs to stop the whole ‘the not handsome’ thing. Someone didn’t think your boyfriend was handsome get over it! Really shows how immature she is, it’s like she’s stuck in a teenagers mindset.

Reactions: 22
She's clearly not bonded with that poor baby at all. It's heartbreaking to see a poorly baby after vaccinations and Mum making it all about her.

Reactions: 12
She’s absolutely bleeping manic! Agree she’s still fuming over the not handsome comment. I watched on silent so don’t know yet why she tagged Jamie so I’ll reserve judgement on that one …the thought of having to listen to her mania as well as watch is unwelcome

Just noticed her Instagram says “mum to the dogs and then Noa”....this women is vile

Reactions: 9
She just irritates the heck out of me. The way she is acting in the park.... she’s that annoying woman that we have all worked with

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.