Kate Lawler #3 Didn’t want a baby but gave it a go, Night Nanny helps to soften the blow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TBF Noa looks proper cute today . Nicest little outfit I’ve seen her in
Putting a cute outfit on your child doesn't mean anything though. Doesn't right your wrongs or make you a good parent. Just means you put a cute outfit on and took a picture of it.

Reactions: 13
Pains me to type it but i think Kate is having to force herself to love her child.
I don't think she ever wanted them, relapsed in a moment of madness and now it's a life sentence.
She only wants to waft about with her dogs, being a ladette and doing her radio show and having zero responsibility really.
And for the love of God, who gets someone with questionable hygiene to promote soap?!!

Reactions: 17
They clearly hadn’t seen that she’s never got time to shower when the offered her that ad! Seems she can find the time to shower if she is getting paid for it though!

Reactions: 13
The way she speaks is horrible. Constantly putting stupid voices on, it must just be a habit now. Why can't she just speak in her normally voice? She pronounces everything so harshly. It's defo an affectation, nobody speaks like that naturally!

Reactions: 12
Yes! I dislike her voice! It’s so shouty & horrible. Does she speak like that all the time I wonder? So when she’s just asking Boj what’s for dinner, for example? Does she SHOUT IT?! She’s exhausting. I used to really like her but now she just makes me want to lie in a dark room to get away from the constant shouting of ME ME ME (& those ugly dogs)!

Reactions: 12
I can not believe she is a dj on a proper radio station. Her voice is really horrible and rough toned. She has an odd personality too.

Reactions: 8
Yes! I dislike her voice! It’s so shouty & horrible. Does she speak like that all the time I wonder? So when she’s just asking Boj what’s for dinner, for example? Does she SHOUT IT?! She’s exhausting. I used to really like her but now she just makes me want to lie in a dark room to get away from the constant shouting of ME ME ME (& those ugly dogs)!
I know, I feel she’s an incredibly needy person. And looking back now I think she faked her way through BB, I don’t think she was showing her real self. And those dogs look smelly, they need a good wash 🤢

Reactions: 4
Honestly, I never liked the look of Kate's dogs. I was bloody sick of seeing them and hearing about them pre baby and even more so now. And the voice she does when talking to them 😣

Ok we get it, Baxter acts likes he doesn't love you and likes to roll in fox poo. And Shirley likes to hump you, ok we know!! Stop moaning and documenting every 💩 etc. your dependents do. So boring!!

Reactions: 7
I can not believe she is a dj on a proper radio station. Her voice is really horrible and rough toned. She has an odd personality too.
I wonder if she will be able to come back. Gabby Roslin has been pulling in record listening figures in her place - and is a hundred times better than Kate. I like Virgin Radio because I'm a Britpop/stuck in the 90s music kinda person. But Kate on Virgin is nothing like Kate on Instagram.

Reactions: 6
In her latest stories she is moaning she hasn’t left the house since Friday and doing her motherly duties!!!! In the last week she had people round for a bbq, went out for lunch and spa treatments, out most of the day for her birthday and the Pilates studio. That was mostly spent without Noa!! It’s a good job she never had Noa in the height of lockdown, I’d dread to think of the tit show!!! You’d think she would be spending every waking moment with her baby knowing her maternity leave is coming to an end soon! I was in tears when I had to go back and I had 10 months off.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
She just slid the fact she has been talking to a therapist into her story. Hopefully it helps, for hers and Noa's sake.

Reactions: 14
I know, I feel she’s an incredibly needy person. And looking back now I think she faked her way through BB, I don’t think she was showing her real self. And those dogs look smelly, they need a good wash 🤢
They are the shittest dogs 😂

Yeah, she's weird. I don't understand how anyone would find her funny.

Reactions: 6
She just slid the fact she has been talking to a therapist into her story. Hopefully it helps, for hers and Noa's sake.
I felt relieved when she said she’d been speaking to a therapist because I was worried she thought it was normal to call your baby a psycho, endlessly talk about how challenging she is/how tired you are and pay for someone else to look after her when you’re on maternity leave. The fact there’s a therapist involved means she must acknowledge she needs support with the adjustment, which is excellent and I’m glad she’s getting the help. There’s nothing wrong with reaching out and asking for professional help ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Agree wholeheartedly. Now if she’s just put her phone down for a few weeks and stop trying to be 1990 kate showing off, that would be amazing. Still genuinely shocked by the erratic behaviour. Used to love her virgin show, don’t know how it’ll go when she gets back

• Heart
Reactions: 8
When you admit you are not enjoying it and finding it hard, it lifts an untold weight from your shoulders. Love is a process and it is ok to grieve your old life.

It is just not ok to take these feelings and frustrations out on a defenseless child, even jokingly with words. Hopefully the therapist confirms this and her toxic content changes.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.