Kate Lawler #3 Didn’t want a baby but gave it a go, Night Nanny helps to soften the blow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do Jake quickenden and Candice brown just sit on insta all day long commenting on z list posts? Isn’t Bojs mum From Hungary? Maybe what she eats is perfectly acceptable in Hungarian culture?
This!
yes she’s from Hungary and it’s quite normal to eat like this, other countries are the same. My ex was from a different country and his mother used to just sit there and eat tomatoes with salt I found that odd at first but it’s not.

Reactions: 7
Just regarding the MIL, it was mentioned on Maybe Baby podcast or Insta she is an academic with brains to burn. However, she fell for the autism and MMR conspiracy in 80s. She didn't get Boj vaccinated and he got mumps, which can leave you infertile and other life long issues. I did wonder if they would be able to conceive, he had mumps, his swimmers weren't the best and Kates eggs were a bit scrambled too.

While I am shook MIL could be so stupid, esp with being college educated as you learn how to research sources etc. I did rate her one piece of advice on podcast being "Vaccinate your kids" I find her an interesting character, more interesting than Kate's folks anyway.

Reactions: 4
The thing I don’t like is that Boj’s mum seems uncomfortable being filmed, she keeps turning away from the camera. Kate and boj may have decided to broadcast their lives to everyone but she hasn’t and I think they should respect that.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think Kate looks like his mum and sister.... Is it just me? Am I seeing things?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
This!
yes she’s from Hungary and it’s quite normal to eat like this, other countries are the same. My ex was from a different country and his mother used to just sit there and eat tomatoes with salt I found that odd at first but it’s not.
I absolutely love tomatoes with salt. This is completely OT really but what’s acceptable in one culture is frowned upon by others. Pork is a case in point. I don’t really think her lunch was weird, if it had been on one plate rather than two.

Reactions: 6
Lol nah, carrot tomatoes and a pepper for dinner? Thats odd.
It's odd to you. I assume you are British. I live in Spain and was raised by my mother who was Dutch and vegan. Both Spain and the Netherlands eat differently to the British. It isnt odd at all, it is just different to how you would eat it.

Reactions: 16
Poor Sue will stop coming round if her whole diet is going to be pulled to bits!!! Kate is so bloody rude!

Reactions: 10
Not at all. My mother ate only raw fruit and vegetables for over a year. I assure you MIL is far healthier than Kate probably will ever be.

Regardless of her opinion of her MIL's diet, the woman does not deserve to mocked by Kate or anyone especially on social media. Kate really doesn't treat others as she'd like to be treated.
Sorry, but your mother would have been deficient in vital nutrients on a diet like that. Restricting that much is not healthy.

It's odd to you. I assume you are British. I live in Spain and was raised by my mother who was Dutch and vegan. Both Spain and the Netherlands eat differently to the British. It isnt odd at all, it is just different to how you would eat it.
Yep, it is odd to me. Its not a meal, its a snack. Snacking on bits of fruit or veg obviously isnt odd but its not a dinner to have a carrot and 1 pepper lol. Thats just grazing on food.

Another reach to make out people are ignorant of other cultures just because they think its odd to see someone munching on a plate of beans lol.

My OH works with a couple hungarians, and he said they tend to eat light for dinner (and have a bigger/hot lunch). Thats not unusual, but yeah. A plate of veg for dinner is just random to me 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Predictably, Sue was round to look after Noa while Kate had a nap. Once again - what the hell does Boj do??? More of Sue's bizarre food issues on display. She's having corn cakes with some lacto free looking crap for dinner. What a miserable existence. As someone said that she was an anti-vaxxer I wonder if she thinks eating like this keeps you healthy?? Bizarre.

Reactions: 4
I love my veg, like I LOVE them and am plant based. But even I know eating all fruit or all veg is not a balanced diet. You have to think about calories on whether a meal is substantial or not. A plate of veg is going to help you meet some of your micronutrient goals, but not your macronutrients. I hope this is just a snack and not a meal.

If she was a larger lady then all power to her, but she is v slight.

Reactions: 3
I love my veg, like I LOVE them and am plant based. But even I know eating all fruit or all veg is not a balanced diet. You have to think about calories on whether a meal is substantial or not. A plate of veg is going to help you meet some of your micronutrient goals, but not your macronutrients. I hope this is just a snack and not a meal.

If she was a larger lady then all power to her, but she is v slight.
She actually doesn't look underweight though (like Kate did) so hopefully she does add protein and fats to her diet.

Reactions: 1
Sorry, but your mother would have been deficient in vital nutrients on a diet like that. Restricting that much is not healthy.
I'm not going to derail the thread by arguing with you but you are utterly misinformed.

Yep, it is odd to me. Its not a meal, its a snack. Snacking on bits of fruit or veg obviously isnt odd but its not a dinner to have a carrot and 1 pepper lol. Thats just grazing on food.

Another reach to make out people are ignorant of other cultures just because they think its odd to see someone munching on a plate of beans lol.

My OH works with a couple hungarians, and he said they tend to eat light for dinner (and have a bigger/hot lunch). Thats not unusual, but yeah. A plate of veg for dinner is just random to me 😂
Maybe if she'd chopped the veg up and made a salad of it you would find it more UK palatable? She just missed out the faf. Kate is in the wrong to film her and use it as content.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I bet Kate wouldn’t like it if someone filmed her food choices. I don’t see anything wrong with the MIL’s diet. Kate is choosing to show a few things that she eats to provoke a reaction. The MIL probably eats a lot more but Kate doesn’t show that.

Reactions: 11
It's a lot healthier than the shite I just had for tea. If it was some sort of deep fried crap with a side of deep fried potatoes no one would bat an eyelid. It wasn't even done in a 'funny' way, she filmed it to mock her which is horrible, but nought surprising from her.

• Heart
Yep, let’s just all agree Kate is a knob. She’s definitely coming across as one of those people who thinks they can say what they want about people and nobody is meant to retaliate. Look out if someone says anything about her though, runs off snivelling and doxxing!

Why does it take someone who’s already done their time as a Mother to take care of Noa while she naps? Isn’t there another adult in the house who could do that? 🤔

Oh, also ...if Noa had a bad night last night then you don’t need to worry about tonight Kate cos you don’t do two nights in a row, do you? It’ll be Night Nanny night tonight!

Attachments

Can you imagine entering that house visiting and having a phone shoved in your face multiple times, even whilst you tuck into your snack/food. Desperate content this. I mean it’s not “our” normal to sit with a bowl of pure raw veg, but Kate taking the mick twice now and filming it for the gram…no, leave your MIL alone.

Reactions: 9
I reckon Boj is working again now, from home and freelance but that’s why he isn’t around in the day (just my opinion no evidence)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.