Kate Lawler #3 Didn’t want a baby but gave it a go, Night Nanny helps to soften the blow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many times does she want to tell us she’s unshowered with unbrushed teeth? We literally don’t give two shits.
She’s bone idle!!!
I see Bojs mum is round eating a whole plate of green beans... they are all bleeping weird!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Not a thought for Noa or how she may feel about this when she is older.

Why would you post this video of your daughter to 300k people?
I don't know - no respect for their dignity which you should give at any age. My 6 year old would be mortified if I shared something like that of him to my friends let alone 300k strangers and possibly the daily mail and I wouldn't do it to him. It does make you wonder what will become of the generation of babies and children who have had every aspect of their private lives shared without consent to the world for likes and engagement. It's so sad - maybe they'll take action against their parents. Hope Noa is getting paid for all this content she is creating.

Reactions: 5
Can't she just get a
Wash dress
She would
Feel
So
Much better,instantly---- so I'm thinking it's not a priority for her 🤷‍♀️But has to make a drama out
Of
It......everyone has different priorities don't they, that's why some people get more done when they have a baby and some choose to watch tv or sleep or relax. Again I admire all types,what I don't understand,is the perspective she's
Coming from. Gorgeous baby,so vulnerable,so precious,and plastered online. She perhaps needs to stop acting like an overgrown teenager,get a shower,and take a look at her
Life from another perspective,because hers
Is looking terrible.

Reactions: 4
Twice now she has bullied and ridiculed Boj's mum for what she is eating - what's her flaming problem? Perfectly healthy diet. Leave the woman alone!

If you are reading this Kate ask yourself this: Why are you happy to ridicule a private woman for eating a meal you seemingly disapprove of? You have bullied Boj's mum on your stories twice now. It's about time you f$cking grew up! YOU can't even handle someone pointing out genuine home truths to you about your behaviour with your daughter and preference for your dogs!

Reactions: 12
She's ridiculed her MIL's diet, called her fiance out for having a 'dad bod' then claimed she would never body shame. Hmmmm......

Reactions: 10
She's got massive food control issues. Watches what she eats and what others eat meticulously. Any obsessed with expressing milk. Red flags.

Reactions: 15
I have no idea how to cut & paste photos - however, the photo of her all in black - she is so thin!!

Reactions: 5
Poor show if thats someone from here who contacted her like that
I really hope it wasn’t because that’s not the vibe on here. It’s one thing posting in here, but public trolling actually being SENT to someone is a different matter.

Reactions: 10
I really hope it wasn’t because that’s not the vibe on here. It’s one thing posting in here, but public trolling actually being SENT to someone is a different matter.
It's also pointless. I come here because I am with likeminded people who often share the same opinions as I have. Don't bother messaging anybody and telling them what my opinion is (I also don't follow them). These insta-huns love the ass kissing from their deluded followers and are terribly thin skinned. Any criticism, regardless of how valid it may be, will wound their fragile egos deeply.

Reactions: 13
MIL's eating habits are bloody weird. Just because it's 'healthy' doesn't mean it's not strange. Poor Noa is going to be absolutely surrounded by disordered eating. And you just know MIL is around to look after the baby while those two........ just pretend they don't have a baby.

Whoever sent her that horrible message on Insta was in the wrong though. If, in fact, Kate isn't just an annoying bellend and is going through something much worse, that is just cruel and unnecessary. You don't know what could be the final straw for someone. I sincerely hope it wasn't someone from here.

Reactions: 22
Agree with the eating thing ... each to their own and all that but to sit there eating a plate full of green beans?? And the pile of salmon on another plate? Nothing as stange as folk.

Reactions: 16
Do Jake quickenden and Candice brown just sit on insta all day long commenting on z list posts? Isn’t Bojs mum From Hungary? Maybe what she eats is perfectly acceptable in Hungarian culture?

Reactions: 11
Do Jake quickenden and Candice brown just sit on insta all day long commenting on z list posts? Isn’t Bojs mum From Hungary? Maybe what she eats is perfectly acceptable in Hungarian culture?
She was just having salmon & green beans, nothing exciting but she had a side plate full of cooked green beans that she was sitting on the sofa with eating them one by one with her fingers and then after was even sitting up at the island with the salmon on a separate plate.... the way she was eating her meal was a bit strange rather that what it consisted of!!

Reactions: 8
She was just having salmon & green beans, nothing exciting but she had a side plate full of cooked green beans that she was sitting on the sofa with eating them one by one with her fingers and then after was even sitting up at the island with the salmon on a separate plate.... the way she was eating her meal was a bit strange rather that what it consisted of!!
But Kate's also filmed her eating her 'lunch' which was a plate of raw veg. Yes, of course vegetables are healthy but it is not a proper meal. Looks a bit orthorexic to me.

Reactions: 11
Oh I did see it. Mind you, I have a thrombo on holiday when they lay out meat and cheese in the breakfast buffet for the Germans 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
MIL's eating habits are bloody weird. Just because it's 'healthy' doesn't mean it's not strange. Poor Noa is going to be absolutely surrounded by disordered eating. And you just know MIL is around to look after the baby while those two........ just pretend they don't have a baby.

Whoever sent her that horrible message on Insta was in the wrong though. If, in fact, Kate isn't just an annoying bellend and is going through something much worse, that is just cruel and unnecessary. You don't know what could be the final straw for someone. I sincerely hope it wasn't someone from here.
Not at all. My mother ate only raw fruit and vegetables for over a year. I assure you MIL is far healthier than Kate probably will ever be.

Regardless of her opinion of her MIL's diet, the woman does not deserve to mocked by Kate or anyone especially on social media. Kate really doesn't treat others as she'd like to be treated.

Reactions: 7
Yep! I thought that I hope it’s not a ‘tattler’. The whole point of this site is to an express an opinion and not to send things like that directly to the person.

Reactions: 2
Id imagine its just a joke between then all (boj would snack on random things too) but yeah, putting it across social media isnt necessary.

Also, eating a plate of green beans is odd lol. Just eat it with the salmon!?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.