Kate Lawler #3 Didn’t want a baby but gave it a go, Night Nanny helps to soften the blow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Now having these bozos bringing her up 😭 Imagine coming across all the posts when you're older about how much she is ruining their lives.
You do absolutely get time to shower! Y'know I always made time for a shower, brush my hair and teeth. I mean I still looked tit but I was clean until I got some sort of fluid on me. I would just pop her in the Moses basket and bring her in with me.
Now, however at 7 months JEEZ it is hard. She's crawling getting herself into everything and I can't do anything 😂 I still bring her in the bathroom with me but lordy 🥴
Also, when she was a newborn we got through all five seasons of peaky blinders because she just slept. I mean I was confined to the sofa but 🤷
Any new parents should NOT follow these dipshits. Parenting is hard yes, and there definitely is difficult days but it is SO rewarding. If you're gonna moan all the time then you probably shouldn't of had a child.
My daughter is 6 months and I’m dreading the toddler stage already - I mean it’s great in different ways as they really develop a little character but my son (5 now) was a terror. He was a climber and an escape artist. I literally had to have eyes in the back of my arse with that one 🤣
Every time my daughter rolls, I’m like noooo not yet I’m not ready 🤣 you really miss putting them down in one spot to go for a wee and then find them half way across the room on your return!

Reactions: 5
This whole don’t have time for a shower thing is ridiculous! Maybe in those first few weeks when you are all in a bit of a haze and sometimes the day gets away with you but come on! Noa is 11/12 weeks old now! She slept for 2 hours today with boj and likely does most days so there’s your chance for a shower. Kate would rather spend that time dicking around on Instagram raging about oyster ice creams and how she hasn’t got time to shower rather than actually have a shower.
Only times I remind thinking god I need a shower was when they had been a bit grizzly and cuddles & calming needed all day, you know when you know your baby just needs YOU and looking back i loved those times but come on most of the time I took babies in with me in Moses basket or when mum/husband were in!
It’s all her being a drama llama and not realising the actual fear she is putting into expectant mums who have watched her journey!

Reactions: 7
Boj calling Noa a ‘psycho’ for being a baby and needing fed. Jeez, is he trying to be relatable or something cause he’s coming across as a total prick. You two chose to have a child; start acting like a parent! Right now it reeks of a bigger brother being left in charge for an hour or something.
Also kate, top tip - stop calling him ‘The Handsome’ cause he isn’t.
He certainly isn't, he's a sleaze. He chatted my friend up in a bar a few years ago and invited her back to him room - all he wanted to do was name drop about his former Big Brother girlfriend and show us pictures on his phone of her in hospital having had a nose job. I couldn't believe it when I saw they were still together a few months ago.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
He certainly isn't, he's a sleaze. He chatted my friend up in a bar a few years ago and invited her back to him room - all he wanted to do was name drop about his former Big Brother girlfriend and show us pictures on his phone of her in hospital having had a nose job. I couldn't believe it when I saw they were still together a few months ago.
OMG!! I did NOT know about the nose job! Is she open about this or has it been kept a secret? I had no idea!

OMG!! I did NOT know about the nose job! Is she open about this or has it been kept a secret? I had no idea!
Edited to say .... yeah, it’s all over the Internet. I just hadn’t checked! 😆 She had it done in 2012

Reactions: 4

Edited to say .... yeah, it’s all over the Internet. I just hadn’t checked! 😆 She had it done in 2012
I'm not sure she was at the time as he was loving showing a photo of her sat in the hospital bed as if he was giving us some huge gossip when it actually took us a while to even remember who she was. He seemed a right nob.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm not sure she was at the time as he was loving showing a photo of her sat in the hospital bed as if he was giving us some huge gossip when it actually took us a while to even remember who she was. He seemed a right nob.
She said on one of her stories the other day they had been together for 7 and a half years....

Reactions: 1
Morning all, to clarify, I'm not a Kate Lawler fan, and I'm not chastising you guys (I love a good witch like the best of us tattlers!)

I posted last week saying I'm really conflicted by Kate because I had dreadful pnd to the point where it put me off having more children - I was that terrified of feeling that way again. Quite a lot of Kate's behaviour reminds me of how I was but she just doesn't seem to feel the guilt that swallowed me whole. I could barely function for feeling so guilty.
I'm trying to not judge Kate too much - if she's feeling how I did but masking it well (maybe!? 🤷‍♀️) I genuinely feel sorry for her. I didn't recognise my life and I wanted the world to stop spinning so I could get off.
I saw her post this morning - of the message about Noa -and I can only imagine how devastated I'd feel if I read that at the time I was so poorly. HOWEVER, as I posted yesterday about Jake Quickenden.. she could quickly and simply TURN THE BLOODY COMMENTS OFF!! Problem solved!!

Reactions: 17
She won't turn off the comments though, none of them will. Because they all love having smoke blown up their arse too much! They're all the same. Living for the attention and the children come second. Yes, you shouldn't get these messages but if you choose to live your life on the gram, then people are going to judge so maybe take a step back and don't show every aspect of your life.

Reactions: 12
She won't turn off the comments though, none of them will. Because they all love having smoke blown up their arse too much! They're all the same. Living for the attention and the children come second. Yes, you shouldn't get these messages but if you choose to live your life on the gram, then people are going to judge so maybe take a step back and don't show every aspect of your life.
Exactly! And if you turn your comments off then your engagement goes down and then you don’t get as many ads/freebies. Kate still hasn’t learned about doxxing from the last two times either.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I remember when Celebrity Love Island was on and she was a guest. I was quiet young but I remember cringing at her, her voice and presentation was really rough I still recall her calling one of the boys, a little runt of a thing, a " baby beckham/baby becks". In a croaky smokers voice. To this day when ever I see her like a Pavlov dog I hear it.." baby becks" ugh

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Really wanted to see a baby vomiting as I was eating bacon on toast thanks Kate 👍🏻

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I have such an issue with people sharing pics of their children (who have no say in the matter) when they're doing something personal and embarrassing e.g. toddlers having meltdowns, babies being sick. Why share this stuff on a public page. Personally it's private stuff and a bit cruel. Keep the 'no so finest hour' stuff to yourself and close friends/family - respect their privacy ! Does anyone want to be seen in public being sick? Why are babies any different ?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So desperate for likes and comments on the ‘gram that she takes photos of her baby vomming everywhere, while pulling funny faces, instead of putting her phone down and cleaning it up?! .

I have loads of friends with babies (I’m childless) and never once have I seen them upload pics or videos of their babies been sick, or photos of them breastfeeding, or calling their babies psychos for being hungry.

Kate and Boj job are displaying really weird and absolute dick head behaviour, PND or not, it’s just not normal!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I do feel for little Noa. Yesterday Boj spent some quality time with her and all he did was complain and take the piss out of her and belittle her. Today Kate is filming her being sick and plastering it over the gram. No privacy at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I do feel for little Noa. Yesterday Boj spent some quality time with her and all he did was complain and take the piss out of her and belittle her. Today Kate is filming her being sick and plastering it over the gram. No privacy at all.
I agree. I can’t believe they think this behaviour is funny? They both have a very sick sense of humour.

I can only think that they’re trying to be all cool and unmumsy to try and be relevant and appealing....but they’ve taken it too far and now look like a massive pair of dicks who are being cruel and cold to their little baby.

Reactions: 18
I have such an issue with people sharing pics of their children (who have no say in the matter) when they're doing something personal and embarrassing e.g. toddlers having meltdowns, babies being sick. Why share this stuff on a public page. Personally it's private stuff and a bit cruel. Keep the 'no so finest hour' stuff to yourself and close friends/family - respect their privacy ! Does anyone want to be seen in public being sick? Why are babies any different ?
Yeah I hate this aswell! It bugs me when they post videos of their kids eating with food smushed all over their face. Lucy Meck did it yesterday - like you obviously find it cute because it’s your own child but other people don’t. It just doesn’t need to be plastered all over social media

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.