Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

roobs21

Actually, it's not ok to feel shit. - that's a modern mantra that is a lie.

It is ok to feel shit and seek help.

But does anyone want to hear it. Probably not. Always good to speak to a health professional in this instance.
I didn’t recognise I had PND until I was returning to work and I didn’t tell anyone because I didn’t want the stigma attached to it. It’s hard to explain but in my head I would have preferred people thinking I was a serial moaner about my baby than labelling me as depressed.

But for a long time I just thought I had an incredibly difficult baby and I resented her for it. Which is why I can sympathise with the way Kate has talked about motherhood and Noa. Talking to someone, anyone, even if it was me just screaming into a void on social media, really helped me. You’ve admitted yourself motherhood was a breeze for you so I can see why you might think the things she’s posting are out of order.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Curveball

Chatty Member
I have such an issue with people sharing pics of their children (who have no say in the matter) when they're doing something personal and embarrassing e.g. toddlers having meltdowns, babies being sick. Why share this stuff on a public page. Personally it's private stuff and a bit cruel. Keep the 'no so finest hour' stuff to yourself and close friends/family - respect their privacy ! Does anyone want to be seen in public being sick? Why are babies any different ?

• Heart

Treesy19

VIP Member
Why isn’t Boj able to look after Noa during any part of the morning or afternoon so that Kate can jump in the shower? 🤯

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
What I don’t get about the before and after pictures is who is taking these supposedly candid shots of her pumping? Is this a job for the night nanny too? Or they’ve actually set up a tripod to take them themselves? Just such a weird thing to do. Their lives are ruled by getting content for Instagram (but she’s definitely not trying to be an influencer, she’s just sharing her life with her ‘friends’).
Someone said earlier that she wouldn’t have time to bath her dogs all the time now - cue stories of her bathing her dogs!

Last edited:
Just watched today’s stories and my god how rude is she with the ice cream men! Has she ever heard of please!! I actually hate rudeness 😂

Why is she so obsessed with what her mil is eating? Its clearly not healthy whats shes eating, the woman clearly has some form of an ED so stop using it for likes and content!
OMG you guys on here! From the information we have the MIL does not have any form of eating disorder, she eats different to how British people do. I haven't lived in the UK for some 25 years but really your ignorance is astounding. She is eating a healthy well rounded diet. It may not be presented how YOU would eat it but that does not make it odd in any way. This morning I ate a banana, a handful of blue berries and some instant oats, now I could have mixed it all together to make baked oats but I could be arsed! Am I odd? No! Get over it- you're no better than Kate who is clearly surprised her mother in law eats at all!

• Wow

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
That post just now of the before and after - GET YOUR DOGS AWAY FROM THAT BABY! FFS!

That Shirley is always licking. Licking her bits, them and I bet the baby - probably how Noa got the infected finger - yuk!

Note: Feel free to abuse away, in my opinion dogs should not be treated like humans nor allowed to lick babies :sick: :sick: it is disgusting and shockingly unhygienic :sick: :sick: and I will not reply nor back down on my opinion.
I’m a massive massive dog lover and even I find that gross. Babies immune systems are not strong enough for the germs dogs have in their mouths. As you say they constantly lick their bits (and each other’s probably!)

LoonyLeopard

Chatty Member
Noa refused the boob so she gave formula? What does she do with all the milk she pumps?!
I don’t think she cares what happens to the milk as long as the calories are leaving her body. Let’s not forget that is the main focus here - getting back to being BB Winner Kate and not a Mum.

Nursty

VIP Member
Sounds like her pumping journey was almost over so not sure the purpose of her being gifted this very expensive pump, it'll end up in the back of a cupboard soon. Hey ho.
What is the point in her accepting that pump when she's already storied that she gets nothing out anymore? What a waste.

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
I absolutely hate the ‘my 1 hour old baby isn’t sleeping through the night’. It’s a baby, what did you expect. She’s obviously moved to formula to fill her up and get her to sleep but some don’t. I bf both of mine and one slept through at 2 and one at 3 months. Do you not expect a baby to get up on the night? All she’s got to do all day is shout at people and repost pictures of oyster ice creams

• Haha

Natterbox80

VIP Member
TBF Noa looks proper cute today . Nicest little outfit I’ve seen her in
Putting a cute outfit on your child doesn't mean anything though. Doesn't right your wrongs or make you a good parent. Just means you put a cute outfit on and took a picture of it.

Belle2002

I think every age has its challenges! We think that we are through a certain stage and it was the worst stage ever , and then the next is a million times worse , just in a different way !! My daughter was a madam when she was 4/5/6 so way after the toddler years .. now she's 10 and the attitude I get can be off the scale .... I'm now bracing myself for the pre teen and teenage years .... buckle up Kate, its a bumpy ride !! All good fun though and I wouldn't change being a mum for anything !! I just think she thought (like a pot of us do/did ) it was all fun and games and then reality slapped her round the face , but all that said I wouldn't say she's a bad mum, just needs a little guidance ( like we all do !)
Mine age from 7 up to 25. Not an easy age in there as yet! The youngest has ADHD, the second youngest has just started her periods and is hormone city, the next one anxiety and depression and the oldest is on her second wife 🤣

• Haha

LoonyLeopard

Chatty Member
View attachment 557785
Really helpful supportive mum there telling her daughter to not bother. This is why rates are low in this country - shit support and some people not even getting supported off their own immediate support network like their own mum.
She can say whatever she wants about “boobs drying up” and “everyone wanted me to stop” and “Noa wasn’t interested” but we all know she’s Kate ‘I’m BRILLLIENNNNT at everything’ Lawler and it’ll bother her for years that she didn’t smash breastfeeding and “take to it like a duck to water” etc etc ...Motherhood has just been one big slap in the face for her and hopefully we’ll see a more humble, relatable character in the very near future now she knows she’s not an all-round Champion in life 🙏🏻

quinzel

VIP Member
Kate if you’re reading here - no one cares about the baby weight you’ve lost! Not a one! 👏

• Haha
Way back when Kate had Noa I commented that the film crew were in the hospital with them. I was absolutely scolded for the very suggestion of that during these covid times.

I was bloody right though!
20210428_153124.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry

lalalanded

VIP Member
Why am I expected to have an understanding of something I never had? When has Kate been diagnosed with PND and made it public?

Also, when did this thread become the PND discussion thread?

These angry faces I keep getting all come from my comment where I said 'It is not OK to not be OK" - I stand by my point. If you are genuinely feeling 'not OK with your mental health' then you must seek help. - Barking on Social media or being super sensitive on a Kate Lawler thread on a gossip forum will not help you.
It's called empathy, you don't have to have been through it yourself.

Kate has said on Instagram that she's seeing a counsellor so she has asked for help.

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
They clearly hadn’t seen that she’s never got time to shower when the offered her that ad! Seems she can find the time to shower if she is getting paid for it though!

LoonyLeopard

Chatty Member
Noa obviously wasn’t with her today while she was doing her magazine shoot. There’s no way she wouldn’t have done the classic instamum breastfeed with the hair rollers in to show what a multitasking marvel they are by sitting and feeding their child whilst someone else does their hair.
Hahaha I saw Laura Whitmore wheeling this one out recently, straight after showing everyone a photo of her breast pads inside her size 6 dress 🙄 She then went on a rant to tell people off for thinking new Mums are tired and overwhelmed, saying that she’s never felt better! So glad I wasn’t reading THAT when I was in the early days of Motherhood! 🙈