Kate Lawler #3 Didn’t want a baby but gave it a go, Night Nanny helps to soften the blow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sick of the poor me pity pity posts. Poor me awake at 4am feeding, poor me with a newborn that won't sleep through, poor me having to walk the dogs and take the baby, poor poor poor me..... she is beyond boring and tiresome. Always angling for a martyr award.

Reactions: 9
She is deluded. We are 8 weeks into the 4 month sleep regression - we had 12 wake ups last tues, 8 on weds, 8 on thurs. I could go on but you get the idea. No idea what she expected having a baby!! Oh and my little one is formula fed so it definitely doesn't make them sleep through if she thinks it will :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Only my opinion, but I have got the impression that Bodge isn’t keen on Kate’s side of the family. Yet he’s happy for his Mum and Sister to be there a lot.
He said on their podcast they all argue a lot and when they do it’s horrendous and dragged out so maybe he just wants a quieter life?

Reactions: 2
Oh god her moaning is literally relentless. So she's had a 'tit afternoon' which I presume means Noa was being a normal baby. At this point I am genuinely thinking Kate thought she was going to give birth to a doll with a button that you press to make cry, and that her life wouldn't change at all. She's so utterly deluded!!

Reactions: 5
Why has she had a “tit afternoon”? Is it because Noa wanted constant cuddles and feeds off her mother following her jabs? Looking at that thigh bruise Noa will have been in pain and needed comforting. I’m guessing this will have put a stop to her lying in the garden in the sun licking lollies with the dog? She needs to accept that her baby daughter needs to be the centre of her world right now 😢 motherhood is almost constantly putting your small before you.

Reactions: 22
Why has she had a “tit afternoon”? Is it because Noa wanted constant cuddles and feeds off her mother following her jabs? Looking at that thigh bruise Noa will have been in pain and needed comforting. I’m guessing this will have put a stop to her lying in the garden in the sun licking lollies with the dog? She needs to accept that her baby daughter needs to be the centre of her world right now 😢 motherhood is almost constantly putting your small before you.
The utter happiness in her voice when she announced “potato is resting” and couldn’t get out to sunbathe in her underwear quick enough! She is actually only happy when she’s not dealing with her daughter. It’s so tragic.

New thread here!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.