Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Poptart

VIP Member
Noa has been asleep since 7 and they are dicking about on instagram stories gone half 11. Cant be that tired then!

Reactions: 18

geeforthetea

Chatty Member
Cannot believe she shuts that wee girl in that room with a potty. Does she lock her door or have a baby gate on it or something? Such a strange thing to keep a potty in a child's room, would you sleep next yo your own wee and whatever else all night? She can't even accept that she might need to get out her bed a few times a night for Noah to go to the toilet. People like Kate should have to do a reality check class on having a child before the do. Poor wee soul. Wouldn't surprise me if she brought the cage..sorry...cot back,

Re the skinniness....wouldn't surprise me if her being malnourished has pushed her into peri menopause. The whole post about putting on weight on holiday is ridiculous as well. She either knows what she's doing to get a reaction or she does have a full blown eating disorder. At her age she should be thinking about nourishing her body or she'll end up with brittle bones in t=her 40's.

geeforthetea

Chatty Member
All her minions chanting to stop the milk, jesus if your two year old wants some milk during the night just go and get it, it takes literally two minutes. She woke up at 8 for a chat n some milk, it's hardly the end of the world. Is her life that boring that she has to use her child's insignificant sleep patterns for content.

It's very rare in may opinion that dogs still claim number one spot after a child is born. Usually the parents realise that yes they love their dog but it's not comparable with the love for their child. Not in this case though.

• Sad

Flumperooni

Either let her have a marshmallow or don’t, don’t make a big deal out of what it is. Either let her eat it or don’t. There doesn’t need to be a full conversation about it.

also, I don’t know if it’s just me that isn’t at all impressed with Noa’s speech but I just don’t get why everyone including Kate goes on about it so much. Like it’s perfectly normal for some kids. Not for others, just like some walk at 9 months and Noa was well over 1? It’s just a life skill that they all learn at different rates and if Kate had another she would soon learn that its absolutely nothing to do with her parenting (nor is it ‘because she reads to her every night’ 🙄) and all to do with Noa’s memory. My little girl spoke in full sentences by 17 months old and would come and tell me her cousins were ‘antagonising’ her before she was 2 Purely because she had heard me say it and remembered the word.

Reactions: 17
She actually makes me sad to watch- noa I mean. That little girl is so lonely and its heart breaking. Seeing on her own in the dark is awful...
Potty in her room at 2 so her awful parents God forbid dont have to take her. She is really neglected emotionally. Lets those manky dogs in her bed but wont ever let her in for cuddles so so sad poor little girl is gonna have a lot of issues mentally
I totally agree with all that you've said! That poor little girl, they really can't understand that the poor little thing wakes up lonely and is looking for comfort and attention, hence why she's saying she needs milk, food etc.
As a mother of 5 never have I put a potty in a little ones bedroom and expected them to get out of bed for a pee on their own.
They are terrible parents and I agree that little girl is emotionally neglected! No wonder she stutters!

• Heart

Howdy

VIP Member
I think Kate will forever have this unsettled feeling of loving her child but not really wanting to be a parent. She was getting so annoyed at Noa getting in the way of her poxy stories.

These are the best years and Kate sees them as an inconvenience. She'd much rather be out drinking with Boj and friends with only dogs to care for. Shame she can't see there are more important things in life.

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
Baxter is a poorly little soul and only right she’s up with him, but no moaning? No minute by minute account? Be different if it was Noa!! I don’t envy her at all, I fell apart when I lost my lovely big dog ( my first one as an adult and before kids. If he gets through this she had better leave him at home and not drag him on holiday or long stupid walks.

wiganuser

VIP Member
Only just seen her response video but “professional balloon artists” gave me a good laugh 😆 it’s like Subway’s sandwich artists. The internet has got people so twisted they’re gatekeeping party balloons now. I looked at some of their work, trying to say they’re worth £200 like they went to balloon college 🤣
I wonder how many of these so called "balloon artists" actually declare themselves to HMRC. I guarantee none of them set aside 20% of their earnings for tax. 😏😏😏

I cannot stand the instagram aestetics, fucking balloons for every occasions😪

• Heart
  • Haha

Tookster

Chatty Member
She’s 3, you absolute fanny! Did she not think new challenges will crop up as she gets older? She’s not going to be this inanimate toy that you that you can put away for 12 hours, every day.

If she’s struggling now, the next couple of years are going to be fun. And then the teenage era. Mwah ha, and again, ha!

• Haha

betsey7

She really does show her dogs more affection than her daughter! The fact that she lets them lick her and snuggle up in her bed but not Noa, kind of says it all. Also, when Noa grows up and sees the videos of her mum documenting how troublesome she was because she had jet lag, how is it going to make her feel, not to mention the podcast about Kate not really wanting a baby?!! I honestly feel sorry for Noa.

• Sad

littlepup

VIP Member
The fact that she has a night nanny help I don’t begrudge. With PND we should promote getting help, when people struggle through on their own, bad things happen.
I also don’t begrudge time together. Again, you can’t pour from an empty cup and all that. I’d enjoy it more having LO with me abroad but each to their own I guess.
I’d also think her travel with ITV is genuine work, unlike other influences who go to Dubai to post thirst traps and call it work.

But…
It’s the martyrdom. She makes a massive sacrifice so she deserves this - well don’t we all Kate? If you deserve it, why don’t need to justify it?? When getting a book deal out ifPND she claimed “I haven’t be honest about the struggle” now it’s just I deserve it, Boj needs me etc.
If she said “I still struggle with the 24/7 responsibility of parenthood. In order to be my best for Noa when I’m with her, I have to take time away from her and I’m lucky enough to be able to.” I’d respect her but she goes on the defensive instead. “All the negative Nancy’s can do one. We need us time so 🖕🏼” just make me think she’s an arsehole who cashed in on her PND.

I can’t imagine loads of book publishers and journalists were watching her IG stories and approached her so at some stage she must’ve touted out her ‘struggles’ to the highest bidder. Anyone who does a ‘big reveal’ with teaser stories for the diagnosis of a serious MH condition is a massive cunt at heart.

• Heart

Chockablock

Skeletor and her bolt on tits is just too much before dinner.
Sorry and I really do not enjoy body shaming but she’s so calculating and knows what she’s doing to generate any engagement, good or bad.

• Haha

Howdy

VIP Member
Didn’t the three of them (plus dogs) go on that ridiculous European holiday in summer? She’s an idiot isn’t she. You think she was flogging herself to death and that her and Boj were like ships passing in the night. It’s all just unbelievable rubbish.
Yes they did so not sure why she's on about it being a year. And the sleep thing, gosh, no one cares. Obsession. Her and Boj have lots of time together, way more than any other couple of young kids I know, including myself.

Howdy

VIP Member
Is she actually complaining about having to pick her kid up from nursery 5 times this week instead of 3 cos Sue is away? I have no words. She does not know she's born.