Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The cruelty and disconnect from these people in the comments towards their children is frightening. It's milk for gods sake and they want comfort. There should be a psych evaluation completed before anyone is allowed have children.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Babyshark

VIP Member
Poor Noa trying to tell her mum that she’s sad and instead of listening, her mum uses this for content. I wonder who Noa thinks is in her mum’s phone

• Sad

geeforthetea

Chatty Member
View attachment 3003513
Does she want some kind of medal for looking after her own child? Her resentment towards Noa could not be more obvious! I’ve said it before on this thread that I’ve never wanted children and I would NEVER let a man talk me in to having one, no matter how much I loved him. I would rather walk away than compromise and have a child I didn’t want.
Two whole full days??? My god no wonder she needs a break. Is she forgetting about the night nanny she had when Noah was weeks old? Idiot of a woman.

• Haha

YogaKitty444

Big long post about holiday (which apparently is much needed due to them "not spending enough quality time together......") then an entire paragraph dedicated to fucking sleep schedules.
Grow up.

1000022030.jpg
1000022031.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Chockablock

She expected noa not to have jet lag and to snap back into routine and nursery. Fucking hell. I’m starting to think she posts this ludicrous shit for engagement.

• Haha

JollyOne

VIP Member
I'm sure I remember her recently saying they'd been planning the next road trip because I thought at the time not again!
I see she's not complaining about Baxter giving her a sleepless night.. Would be a completely different story if Noa was poorly and got her up though!
That's what sticks in your craw .... always have to know the exact times she's been disturbed with Noa. I feel so sorry for Baxter I really do, but her behaviour with her 'son' so different to her behaviour with Noa.

Cat87

VIP Member
Not even a few days into the family holiday, and it’s off on a parents only date night AGAIN 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha

Scarlett Dawn

That video was so, so, sad to watch 🥲🥲 poor little girl, being made to practically beg! For a Marshmallow!
If you do read here Kate, you should be bloody well ashamed of yourself. You cruel cow.

• Heart

Londonlady68

Chatty Member
Agree with morphing into Leslie Ash. She looks a lot older than she actually is and looking high isn't a great look for a delusional yummy mummy.
Sick of hearing this spoilt fucking brat whinging about how tough it is parenting her placid, neurotypical child whilst having loads of help and money.
KL hasn't got a fucking clue.

okdo2022

VIP Member
That’s the 2nd time in a week her dog has wee’d on Noas bed!!and they are just the times she’s mentioned.
house train your dog or close the door to your daughters room so it can’t get in!!!

• Wow
  • Sick

Fmf17

VIP Member
Notice on the dogs one it was I ❤ being your mum and on noas it was grateful to be this one’s mum too. Like she’s second best. Which she clearly is.
No offence to dog “mums” but as I’ve said a hundred times it’s NOT THE SAME

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
It's like them that sell the sweets in a fancy pizza box, and dipped strawberries for a fortune and people are stupid enough to buy...

let's face it, these "balloon professionals" ect are ripping idiots off.

LoonyLeopard

Chatty Member
The only thing she’s drawing attention to is the amount of work she’s had done 🤭 Nose job, Botox, lips filled, boob job, something done to her eyes … so much for self-confidence and being true to yourself … if she’s insecure enough to change her face and body then she’s insecure enough to starve herself and post it online for attention!

• Heart

Flumperooni

Oh don’t feel guilty about the kids having a night a week with grandparents! I used to stay at my grandmas every other Saturday and I loved it. Grandparent/grandchild relationships are precious and often short lived. You don’t have to go out, just enjoy a lie in. 😁
I used to stay at mine every Friday (straight from school) until Sunday night! Every single week. My cousins were there too and we had a great time! My parents would come about 3pm have a Sunday dinner then we would get bathed and ready for bed there and fall asleep on the way home! Some of my best memories are from that time. Though is does now make me realise how easy my parents had it 🤣🤣 I’ve got 5 children and haven’t had a whole weekend to ourselves in years.

• Heart

littlepup

VIP Member
I don’t agree with body shaming anyone but when you look back to Kate years ago, she didn’t look like this and she looks worryingly unhealthy now. But it does feel like she’s doing it for attention.
That’s it, she’s not naturally that size and shape.

I don’t think you should have to’dress like a mum’ or ‘act like a mum’, when people mean it to be dowdy and have no life outside of your kids, but I think you need to accept, especially when you’re putting things on socials, you have to be responsible, consider what you put out there and express a certain level of maturity. Rather than attention seek with pretty much pro-an content.

Intothedark

VIP Member
Kids are hard work but Kate really doesn’t know how blessed she is. I can’t send my severely autistic 11 year old off on a play date for any time to myself nor will she sit for more than a minute. We can’t even leave the house. I think Kate thinks she’s relatable but she comes across as a selfish, moaning bitch.

• Sad
  • Heart

LoonyLeopard

Chatty Member
Preaching about the importance of ‘couples time’ and making time for Boj … when she only looks after her own child for two and a half days a week!!! 🤣🤣🤣 It’s like when Noa was a newborn and Siobhan worked 3 nights a week as Noa’s Mum while Kate lay in the other bedroom ‘making time for Boj’ … her priorities are SO SO wrong 😢

• Heart
  • Angry

geeforthetea

Chatty Member
I’m really concerned about all the recommendations for medicating poor Noa who is just being a normal child who is experiencing disturbed sleep.
Yeh that and other ones like don't give her milk, don't talk to her, don't put on her music, don't engage with her, take the camera down and ignore her....these are actual suggestions on one of her posts. How bloody awful for poor wee Noa...she's two!!! I'm either a soft touch with my two year old or these folk are cold hearted B$$$$$$!

• Sad
  • Wow