Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
Thing is I constantly tell mine we don’t have secrets, that you can always tell mammy and daddy anything. Can mess up birthday surprises 😁 but Jesus secret ‘food’ is fooked up, disordered eating 101

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Mateymate28

She actually makes me sad to watch- noa I mean. That little girl is so lonely and its heart breaking. Seeing on her own in the dark is awful...
Potty in her room at 2 so her awful parents God forbid dont have to take her. She is really neglected emotionally. Lets those manky dogs in her bed but wont ever let her in for cuddles so so sad poor little girl is gonna have a lot of issues mentally

• Sad

Mateymate28

Do they ever stop and think that she is lonely..... being an only child of those two selfish cretins you would think they'd want to be with her and comfort her and not talk to her through a monitor.... shes your child not your prisoner

Chockablock

I’ve dipped out a bit lately cos quite frankly Kate’s content is desperate and repetitive. I watched her stories this morning & realise she’s hitting an all time low with poor Noa.
How do you stop your child smacking you? Umm, how about stop resenting her. Maybe start referring to her by her name rather than ‘my CHILD’ . Kids pick up on it all, even at 3. (Not to say loved children don’t play up obviously, you get my gist). The woman resents caring for her own child!!! It’s stomach churning. She literally feels hard done by because she has to take her to nursery and cook her tea??? Try factoring in working 60 hours a week, multiple kids, dogs and horse!!! And I do not have home or child help!! Going back to not watching her again, it’s bad for my mental health 😂

Sillyk08

Kate taking credit for Noas speech in the comments, making it sound like if we act the same way then our kids will be able to talk too. Newsflash hun it's pretty much just luck. Mine was walking at 10 months and I don't put that down to her watching me running marathons or doing a bloody jig.

• Haha

littlegossiplover

Chatty Member
They are so childish the pair of them. Neither of them really wanted to sacrifice anything of their life and they have more time together than most parents! Grow up and get on with it.

Kebab girl

Chatty Member
To echo what others said, when little Noa said about a secret, it made me uncomfortable. Teach kids about surprises not secrets. Leaves them so vulnerable keeping secrets.

and it was like Noa was on eggshells, she was desperate to keep Kate onside so got a damn marshmallow.

• Sad
Reactions: 19

starshine89

Parents like Kate really annoy me you chose to drag your child halfway across the world different time zones etc, suck it up when it then effects their sleep

GoldSilver

VIP Member
I hope Noa is protected from all these bad eating habits/disorders around her. Kate and Karen both have issues.

• Angry

orangehead

VIP Member
View attachment 2786035
For the fallen 🥀

I just can’t get onboard with the “I need a break” part of it!
In my opinion, I think ahe needs to go on one of the anonymous spaces for regretful parents and not use the space with her name/face and her child’s name/face all over it because her child could see that when she grows up, when she’s older her peers could see it etc. I just don’t feel like it’s the best way to deal with it. I think talking about it is better than keeping it in, it’s just so public I feel sorry for Noa.

• Heart

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
My daughter would have grabbed the bag of marshmallows and ran away with it 😂
Tbh so would mine and that’s normal funny behaviour! She would have given it me back, but then she also could have just asked for one without all the performance Noa had to do.
---
I remember her sat there smirking and egging Jade on ( Jade was drunk) to strip naked in Big Brother. She was vile then and still is.

Eastspendy

Chatty Member
Only just seen her response video but “professional balloon artists” gave me a good laugh 😆 it’s like Subway’s sandwich artists. The internet has got people so twisted they’re gatekeeping party balloons now. I looked at some of their work, trying to say they’re worth £200 like they went to balloon college 🤣
It is all so ludicrous. I grew into a well adjusted adult and not a hint of a balloon arch growing up. Instagram aesthetics has got people mad.

• Haha

bagpuss17278

VIP Member
6.50pm is surely too early for her going to bed. I’m sure at that age mine were closer to 8pm as they only need about 11 hours sleep.

Boredofgrey

VIP Member
Is she still moaning? Unless noa is in bed this woman is never happy.
Mine is 11 and genuinely seems to dislike every minute she has with me. Unless im spaffing cash on her on for face cream shit or primark and sometimes even then. Careful what you wish for Kate.

• Sad
  • Haha

MrsDon1

VIP Member
I’m really concerned about all the recommendations for medicating poor Noa who is just being a normal child who is experiencing disturbed sleep.

• Wow