Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LoonyLeopard

Chatty Member
This angle looks particularly painful, far too many ribs showing through🙈
View attachment 2972130
Shes 100% done that pose on purpose though, it doesn’t even look comfortable. Shes totally pushing her shoulder blade forward. She knows what she’s doing. Engagement must be down and she’s desperate for comments to get her stats up. Never mind the impressionable young people that might see this and think they need to look like that too 🙄

Reactions: 19

Londonlady68

Chatty Member
I know the post is for his birthday so the pic wouldn’t be of Noa, but it’s the fact she’s stood taking his photo instead of Noa on the other side.
View attachment 2685687
I know. I really believe she loves Mr NotHandsome more. It's sad Noa wasn't considered in this photo.
I dread to think how KL will cope when Noa is a beautiful young teenager and she is even more of a withered anorexic mess with a faceful of surgically enhanced fuck ups.

Howdy

VIP Member
I think Kate is just a show off and that's all there is to it. Look how clever MY child is.

She's going to be able to read more than many reception children. She'll be bored. Why is Kate so desperate for Noa to read at 3 years old?

littlepup

VIP Member
I just hope they aren't as mean and uncaring as they sound.......
I can most definitly be a right cunt, not about the dogs tbf, but the reason I’m on tattle generally is because I do care. I care about these people’s kids being used for financial gain, being exposed to God knows who for what or made fun of. And occasionally I even care about the parents who clearly need assistance or are struggling mentally even though they do nothing to help themselves. I’ve given up with some people like Charlotte Dawson for my own sanity, because they will never see the light but I walk away.
Yes there are threads where people are just there to document failure, laugh in the face of people, bully and can’t wait for the next downfall but they are few and far between. Most people are here because they care. Because they feel let down or because they see an injustice.

I care that Baxter is dragged around by Kate on her calorie burning walks and I care that when he does pass, Kate won’t be able to be present for Noa for a time and it will likely trigger hundreds of her followers. You don’t need to like or care for the dogs to realise how much they matter in the grander scheme.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

YogaKitty444

Could she love herself any more? I mean, I’m all for self-love… but not this pouting into the camera showing off her fake lips, Botox and nose job.
View attachment 2681653Isn’t she 44 in a couple of months? 🙈🙈

She's looking more and more like Leslie Ash by the day.
---
Making sure the camera angle pops her collar bone and fake side boob 🙄

I now think that a lot of her gaunt look is definitely down to the camera angles she (intentionally) uses.
Because the videos of her on holiday running in to the sea with her friend which she didn't film and the unposed group photos that her freinds take on nights out etc make her just look like a generic thin person, not underweight at all.

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
Wow, she's so selfish isn't she, how about going in to her and sitting with her. If one if her dogs was ill or whatever she'd not think twice. Infact she let's them sleep in her bed doesn't she, but not her daughter😑😑😑😑 these two do not deserve such a lovely girl as Noa, they are both truly awful😡😡😡

• Heart
So she is stating that it’s not an ad or spon…..but she is promoting the clinic in exchange for free treatment! What is that called then Kate??!

Howdy

VIP Member
Kate claims she found age 2 a breeze...er, did you cos you moaned an awful lot about it love...

• Haha
God she looks appalling. She knows that though and deliberately takes pictures from angles that highlight her bones for attention. I've had an ED since I was a teen and this is the type of thing I would have done then, not now I'm nearing middle age. I hope Noa doesn't end up with an eating disorder too - it's something I worry about with my own daughter but I don't behave like Kate.

• Heart

Boredofgrey

VIP Member
Kate thinks she’s showing off her daughter’s speech. All she’s shown me is that she’s clearly passing on her restrictive eating to her daughter. I got the impression Boj lets her have the marshmallows but they keep
it from Kate.

• Sad

orangehead

VIP Member
Relatively new to this thread and to Kate (hadn't seen her since big brother days but stumbled upon her Instagram recently), what's the story with her calling him "The Handsome" ? Did it start as a joke and it just stuck, or is she serious? Who calls their other half that 😂
She’s serious, she thinks he’s handsome. She had a whole baby she didn’t want to keep him she thinks he’s so wonderful. Luckily for Kate no one else wants him so she can keep him forever and live in her own delusion.

• Heart