Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

orangehead

VIP Member
Jesus .. she’s a boring cunt this morning! Who cares how she likes her coffee 🤷🏼‍♀️. And more showing off that noa can speak another language! She looks an absolute state as well , like she needs a good bath 🤢
I’m surprised Noa can only speak 2 languages. You’d have thought she’d have learnt how to say ‘get me out of this cot and into a bed’ in 20 different languages just to see if any of them worked.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

bagpuss17278

VIP Member
If Noa is waking up early/through the night, why stay up pratting about on social media. Go to bed a bit earlier!!! Also, you can do laundry, cleaning, general housework when Noa is there. It’s not just restricted to when she’s at nursery. Basically, start by cutting out some of the unnecessary crap you do and concentrate on the important things

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
I know Karen gets a fair bit of stick but she truly adores Noa. I think they have an amazing bond and I think growing up, Noa will spend a lot of time either at Sues or with Karen, people who actually enjoy being with her.

GoldSilver

VIP Member
The issue is that Kate only had a child to make Bodge happy.

Because they have been exceptionally lucky with Noa. She is very easy going, talks and eats well. Seems to entertain herself fine at home with toys and jigsaws. Sits still long enough for Kate to read to her. Gets dragged out on the dog walks.

And Noa goes to nursery so Kate gets plenty of free time and has lots of family help.

Noa has a big enough bed, just get in with her when she wakes and have a nights sleep for pity sake. We've all slept anywhere we can just to get through. She has no maternal instinct, everything is by the book.

littlepup

VIP Member
Don't think she was expecting the teacher comments saying Noa was doing well but had picked up some bad habits 😂 All she wanted was "Noa is amazing".
This is why it’s not always great to try to get ahead of the game. You can teach them in a way that contradicts how they’ll learn at school and confuse them.
And I think I’ve said before, you often see with high achievers when they go into school, they find themselves bored because they already know it, they can not listen and learn to be disruptive instead or simply everyone moves ahead of them because they’re just not engaged and they end up being behind.
There’s no hurry with little ones to get them ahead of their peers acedemically even if they’re capable. That capability can be applied in other ways that don’t conflict with their formal education.
I appreciate it’s a fine line but it’s not the flex Kate thinks it is.

• Heart

geeforthetea

Chatty Member
TWO FULL DAYS 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Get yourself in the BIN
You wonder sometimes if you are being a bit judgemental on these threads and then there influencers come out with a statement like this and you just realise how detached from reality and far up their own arse they are.

• Heart

YogaKitty444

What time does she think 'normal' people with 'normal' jobs whether they have children or not, get up in a morning?!
6.25am is NOT an early start!

Poptart

VIP Member
They are staying at the Nici in Bournemouth which is great for families and were going to take Noa but Boj suggested they didn’t take her and just took the dogs. Says it all. She makes out that they never get any time just the two of them which is such bullshit.
ETA. Nevermind. At least the dogs can share the single bed 🙃

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

Eastspendy

Chatty Member
That has to be one of the most uncomfortable viewings I have ever seen of Kate's and there are many. That poor little girl - I feel really sad after seeing that.

• Sad

pussygolightly

VIP Member
Moaning that Noa woke her at 6.15 am this morning and they are exhausted… Jesus woman to some of us that’s a lay in 🙄. I didn’t get home from work till 12 am then straight up with the kids at 6 am .. she really fucking boils my piss … and is the handsome incapable of getting up with his own child at all 🤔🤬

Boredofgrey

VIP Member
Please don’t stress over your babies doing things in different timescales.
My daughter was a full on chatterbox - very very early. However she couldn’t ride a bike till she was 8. You can’t compare the sun and moon - each have their time to shine!

• Heart

clmay

Chatty Member
I can’t believe how many date nights they go on. I have a 4 year old and I’ll be honest, I have excellent child care available - my MIL would 100% take my kid every Saturday for an overnight if I wanted but I can’t be arsed going out that often, feel guilty passing kid off to grandparents for no real reason & feel like I have had plenty date nights before I had a baby. Don’t get me wrong, it’s important to make time for each other but these two are out all the time!
Oh don’t feel guilty about the kids having a night a week with grandparents! I used to stay at my grandmas every other Saturday and I loved it. Grandparent/grandchild relationships are precious and often short lived. You don’t have to go out, just enjoy a lie in. 😁

• Heart
100% and I get the impression she's very worried that if she doesn't give gobshite enough attention he'll be off. Personally if my husband wanted to be away from the children that much I'd say off with ya.

littlepup

VIP Member
I have to admit, I am jealous of noa sometimes! My daughter is 2 weeks older. I love her more than anything! But she still sleeps with me, is fussy with food and I’ve failed at potty training so many times now! Having another go in a few weeks! Noa seems to eat so well, potty training looks like it went really smoothly! And she is a great sleeper in my opinion
She’s a great sleeper because Kate put her in a room and never went to her before 6 months, she isn’t allowed to sleep with Kate. She essentially did ‘cry it out’ except Noa didn’t particularly cry and I can’t help wonder if that’s because in Kate’s PND she didn’t go to her so Noa knew not to bother. She also had the night Nanny and sleep training.
She won’t poo on the potty or at least wouldn’t until recently, she’d save it and poo when he night time nappy went on. I personally think putting a potty in her room for use at night instead of Kate helping her isn’t right at her age. It’s all about self sufficiency asap.
Noa was really fussy with her food for ages and wouldn’t eat without a screen. She eats her veg and healthy stuff because she’s only offered that kind of thing, it’s that or starve. And she is completely being set up for major food issues when she gets older, Kate’s already called her chunky to the world and exposed her to her own disorders eating and Karen and Sue’s bizarre approach to food.
These observations to take away from Noa. My child is two weeks older so I compare too and you have to look at what Kate says overall when the mark slips to catch what’s really going on. Noa is really normal besides her talking and vocab.

Mine got out of our bed and off boob in Nov and guess where they are right now 🥴 I could have said no, they might have not even asked because it wouldn’t occur to them like Noa, but I’m glad they have a healthy, secure attachment rather than a Mum that puts their own needs first. That’s not a failure, that’s a win!

Last edited:
  • Heart

LoonyLeopard

Chatty Member
She must be fuming … she’s worked so hard on the angles and the arm placements in that Hen Party post, it’s been up for 34 minutes and not one single skinny comment yet. She will be raging 😤

• Haha

AngelBabes

VIP Member
Do you sponsor the C word? 🙃
Sorry beaut, the C word actually sponsors me and I should remember to #afad when using the aforementioned word. 🫠 If you can think of a more suitable word that has the same kind of impact, please let me know and we can discuss T&C’s. Just to clarify, I use the ‘C’ word sparingly and only for people who truly deserve it. 😎 I hope that helps? 😘

• Haha