Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JollyOne

VIP Member
What’s the bet she comes home “poorly” 👃🏻 ❄
Hey we've not had that old chestnut for a while, you could be right.
---
Did you see the story where the bridesmaid dress had to be altered? Now, do we think taken IN or let OUT. Taken IN no doubt.

Reactions: 4
Yeah but unfortunately you can’t ban the humans. They are the target audience, not the dogs. And I don’t think it’s wise to have to have gross humans and gross dogs to double the grossness🤣🤣
I agree with "gross humans" there are plenty of those going around 😂 but dogs aren't gross they are all beautiful to me 🥰

Howdy

VIP Member
And she'll mump about her not sleeping at 7.00 precisely or whatever time bedtime is

Alex90

The body photos. Boj and Kate must be bored tonight and are hoping to goad anyone who comments negatively. I hope nobody gives them the satisfaction.

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
My first was still having about 12-13 hours at that age. My second wasn't, but he never slept anyway 🤣
Mine did 7/7.30 until 6am and that was fine. She gets her evenings so you have to for go the lie in. What does she expect? Noa is a child not a doll.

Emba

Slight change of subject…..Does anyone remember producer jamie ? They were so close years ago when she worked on virgin. He seems to be having crisis after crisis (mentally) has she dropped him or vice versa ? Anyone know the tea?

Never Impressed

Chatty Member
She's extra fucking annoying on her stories at the minute. What the fk does she mean "bridesmaid fit" she's like a walking Nik Naked crisp!
---
She's extra fucking annoying on her stories at the minute. What the fk does she mean "bridesmaid fit" she's like a walking Nik Naked crisp!
*Nik Nak
Bloody spell check.

Last edited:
  • Haha

littlepup

VIP Member
Why does she go on and on about half term when her child isn’t in school yet??
Tbf, a lot of childcare and child’s classes work in term times, it’s not just a school thing. If you rely on childcare for work you’re still in the same boat at 3 years old as primary age. You’ll not find early years care around me outside term time unless it’s a childminder who only takes a handful of kids at home or a nanny.
Being in London I don’t know if she’d have more options or fewer as they’re so over subscribed.

ETA: I took you too literally. It’s just trendy to say half term is hard and you can’t wait to kick them out the door to childcare in the instamum crew she’s in. The ones who hate their kids and think it’s funny and ‘relatable’.

Last edited:
  • Heart

kettlecrisp32

Chatty Member
I very much doubt they 'stink'
They are bathed regulary. I think they are cute little dogs, they or one are just long haired. The dog can't help that.
Plus it is good for children to have pets, like dogs, Rabbits etc.
I mean, she does literally refer to Shirley as ‘death breath’ 🤢