Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
This women should have seriously never had kids 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Kate doesn't understand that when you have a child for someone else, and that person is a 1920's dad that will do fuck all to support both you, but still expect you to be the same person you was before you had the child, resentment will fester. Kate has allowed that resentment to be aimed at Noa and not the person who is actually at fault - herself.

She should never have had Noa and everyone knows it.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

itsnotmereally

VIP Member
Breaks my heart every time I see them talk to Noa through the monitor.
she’s your daughter not a delivery driver your selfish bastards.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23

taboodle

So, it’s ok for Kate to have a lazy day jetlagged- but god forbid Noa sleeps in with jet lag.. the audacity, the horror .. what is Noa thinking !!
poor, poor Kate

Oh, fuck off Kate…. I wouldn’t have even booked Noa in for nursery today ..

Reactions: 22

itsnotmereally

VIP Member
They’ve flown long haul and she’s still commenting on Noa’s sleep. Surprised she doesn’t have her wearing a Fitbit to be a little more accurate.

• Haha

422KCDC

I have one child who has been acknowledged as gifted! Also diagnosed autistic and didn’t speak correctly till he was 5. Beautiful speaker at 2 but regressed. Couldn’t hold a pencil and write properly till he was 7. We have worked hard on his social skills and tbh I’d rather he have that than the gifted title. He now has a solid group of friends at 13 and still performing academically.

So Kate hold tough on your “humble” brag about your beautiful child sounding out the letters. At one point or another in our children’s lives they struggle. I have 4 so know only too well!

Also as a dog owner and lover there is not a hope I would go on a break with the dogs and without my kids. To quote Kate it’s “disgusting”.
---
Oh and take the phone out of that child’s face. She deserves to live her life without the world knowing her milestones.

Flumperooni

‘I’m basically a child entertainer’ or words to that effect. Erm, no Kate, you’re a MOTHER.
It was weird. She listed all the things she did in 3 hours as if any of it was out of the ordinary for a normal day of being a mother. That was a typical day for me and my toddler (apart from he doesn’t go to nursery) and I also have 4 other children. What does she mean ‘the lengths I went to’?

• Wow

littlepup

VIP Member
Am I really seeing this?! Having secret treat foods. Going through this whole process to have one bloody marshmallow.
is she just actively trying to give Noa an eating disorder now?
And not a single person has called her out.
I despair.

• Sad
  • Angry

Potatopatato

Honestly she is an absolute prick. The way she talks to noa, talks about noa, talks down to noa etc etc etc fucking infuriates me. She's so passive aggressive about a two year old for something that's her own fault it's unreal. How can anyone follow her & think she's a good parent?!

And why the fuck does she think everyone wants a minute by minute update on the sleep. No one gives a fuck. Let the poor sod live her life.. I actually think I might have to unfollow her soon cos not only is her content boring as fuck these days I actually can't stand her anymore. Vile piece of shit.

Reactions: 21

Ferret

Chatty Member
Have you ever read anything so patronising?
And what bollocks as well - didn’t they just have a Noa free break in Bournemouth? Not to mention all the nights out they have!
Although to be fair I wouldn’t want to have sex with Bodge the not handsome either!!

• Haha

Flumperooni

Jesus .. she’s a boring cunt this morning! Who cares how she likes her coffee 🤷🏼‍♀️. And more showing off that noa can speak another language! She looks an absolute state as well , like she needs a good bath 🤢
Noa learning that little rhymes etc in another language because they have been repeated to her that way. Its just the same as remembering a song in English. Noa doesn’t realise it’s a different language. If a song is heard on repeat they will learn it, whether it’s in English, French or gobbledegook 🤣

for example my 20 month old can sing frere jaques because his older siblings sing it all the time. He has no idea he is speaking french and it’s no different to the fact that he can sing twinkle twinkle little star.

• Heart

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
I can’t believe how many date nights they go on. I have a 4 year old and I’ll be honest, I have excellent child care available - my MIL would 100% take my kid every Saturday for an overnight if I wanted but I can’t be arsed going out that often, feel guilty passing kid off to grandparents for no real reason & feel like I have had plenty date nights before I had a baby. Don’t get me wrong, it’s important to make time for each other but these two are out all the time!

SkiesOfBlue

Chatty Member
The fact she only wants validation Noa is amazing and ahead of her age, teachers and others give constructive feedback and she bites their head off 😡
And yet seems to be completely missing the point. It's lovely that her child is showing an interest in reading but I'd have far more respect for her if she comforted her when crying and gave her a snuggle at night when she is distressed. Or maybe, just maybe, actually demonstrated some genuine attachment to her rather than the bloody dogs being her sole priority! And not so handsome obvs.

• Heart

clmay

Chatty Member
Is she actually complaining about having to pick her kid up from nursery 5 times this week instead of 3 cos Sue is away? I have no words. She does not know she's born.
I love nursery pick up! I love seeing their little faces so pleased to see you

• Heart

taboodle

Kate’s story … about being ‘told off’… I bet you a million quid she was being an obnoxious gobshite as usual .. I’d like to find that woman & shake her hand 😂😂👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Haha

Chockablock

Sometimes I think she puts way too much effort into 'entertaining'. It's like she's trying to pass the time until bed and it's making things a way harder than they need be. My 2 Yr old(1 week younger than Noa) is happy just following me around doing household stuff plus TV and playing etc. Also I used to think Noa was way ahead but she's pretty average at talking for her age now.
exactly this! It’s unnatural and forced. Even that horrible teacher-esque voice she uses, repeating everything to Noa… ‘you want to go on the slide Noa? Okay we can go on the slide’. Compare it to that god awful over enthusiastic squeal she puts on for the dogs. It’s always so pretend and uncomfortable when it’s conversation with Noa. Horrible to say but perhaps she should have stuck to her guns and just had dogs.

• Haha

GoldSilver

VIP Member
I have never understood why they are so desperate for Noa to go to bed when all they do is sit on their phones all evening anyway.

422KCDC

Agree. My mum died 3 months ago, my mil is currently in hospital 100 miles away after having a severe stroke. My hubby works 60 hours weeks and at the moment when he’s not working he’s up with his mum which is only fair as I was the same when my mum was sick 100 miles in the other direction. 4 kids, 4 dogs as I inherited my mums. Managing my mums estate. Cooking 3 different dinners every day as two of our kids have additional needs and guess what. The presents are wrapped. The dinner is prepped for tomorrow, my fil is sorted for dinners for the next few days, the kids are washed and my hubby is on his way back from the hospital. This woman is so disorganised and makes such a big deal out of everything. The difference is I don’t spend my free time dicking about on socials. I can’t.

• Heart

orangehead

VIP Member
Jesus .. she’s a boring cunt this morning! Who cares how she likes her coffee 🤷🏼‍♀️. And more showing off that noa can speak another language! She looks an absolute state as well , like she needs a good bath 🤢
I’m surprised Noa can only speak 2 languages. You’d have thought she’d have learnt how to say ‘get me out of this cot and into a bed’ in 20 different languages just to see if any of them worked.

• Haha