Kate Lawler #15 Kate’s still unbearable, Handsome he’s not. Poor Noa’s just dying to out that cot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now that she has experienced how much easier an all inclusive type holiday is with a toddler (food, kids club, entertainment etc), I wonder if she will consider one for next summer. Doesn't have to be a disney cruise, there are some really beautiful all inclusive resorts. We've used sensatori before and they do overnight sleepovers. Our son had a blast!

Reactions: 7
Now that she has experienced how much easier an all inclusive type holiday is with a toddler (food, kids club, entertainment etc), I wonder if she will consider one for next summer. Doesn't have to be a disney cruise, there are some really beautiful all inclusive resorts. We've used sensatori before and they do overnight sleepovers. Our son had a blast!
Only if she can take the dogs as well

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh my god. That latest post 🤯. As a recovered ED patient (I am mid forties and was very unwell teens/twenties) I am without doubt she’s very unwell. And yes this is based clearly on her appearance. I truly hope she’s being cared for properly. Somehow I doubt she’s letting anybody support her. The fact she’s posting these images looking emaciated suggests she’s aware.
---

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Oh my god. That latest post 🤯. As a recovered ED patient (I am mid forties and was very unwell teens/twenties) I am without doubt she’s very unwell. And yes this is based clearly on her appearance. I truly hope she’s being cared for properly. Somehow I doubt she’s letting anybody support her. The fact she’s posting these images looking emaciated suggests she’s aware.
---
And looking for someone to step in. I was shocked at these

Reactions: 11
I don’t mind Kate but yes the new photos shocked me. I hope she’s getting support.

Reactions: 14
---
I haven’t been on her thread for ages but her latest picture is absolutely shocking I came here straight away. Echo what you say!

The pictures are shocking but because she loves herself so much she will see no wrong in them.

Reactions: 15
So shocked by her emaciated appearance. No doubt will be shared on pro anorexia websites soon. Sad, especially for her little girl who will be influenced in one way or another by her mothers appearance.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
She looks dreadful . Painfully thin and aware . Loves the attention though. The comments are harsh. A few about her being a smack head.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Don’t often comment on this thread but the picture she just posted is not good. People saying ‘how do you eat so much and stay slim’. You never see her eat the meal, don’t believe that what she is showing is what she eats. There is slim and there is unhealthy, sadly she is the latter.

Reactions: 19
I think the fake boobs add to the strangeness of her body shape. But yes, def very underweight.

Oh my gosh those pictures are shocking. Has she ever discussed having an eating disorder?

Reactions: 7
It’s not just that she is thin - plenty of people are naturally thin. It’s that she has the wierd body shop of someone who is anorexic. It doesn’t look attractive at all but just makes you feel a bit sorry for them and think they have deeper issues.
---
It’s not just that she is thin - plenty of people are naturally thin. It’s that she has the wierd body shape of someone who is anorexic. It doesn’t look attractive at all but just makes you feel a bit sorry for them and think they have deeper issues

Reactions: 8
Posting the selfie where the shade is making her cheek look even more gaunt is really telling. She seems so deeply unhappy in every aspect of her life, it is genuinely concerning.

Reactions: 12
I really think Kate is treading a very dangerous path here. She shows a life - her life - which is hand selected to make her look like she eats loads, pastries and all sorts. She’s a ad for a hello fresh. She shows walking as her exercise and at times Pilates etc. so if her followers to do that, they sure as hell won’t be the size. And yet she shows all the worst parts of being a mum, and seems proud to do so. She’s just so far from authentic

There’s something very wrong. I think she’s another one that presents a constant smoke and mirrors image of her life. Her parenting skills are questionable at the best of times. All is not well with her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.