Kate Lawler #15 Kate’s still unbearable, Handsome he’s not. Poor Noa’s just dying to out that cot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will probably do one of her posts in a few days saying people should be kind and she is all about reality showing the good and the bad blah blah blah…

Reactions: 17
Those people who are blowing sunshine up Skeletor’s arse are absolute cunts! The woman looks like she’s at deaths door not bleeping tremendous. 🙄

19CD4DE6-9A13-4F2A-A5BF-68CA47E99618.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I've just found this thread after seeing her most recent photos. I've thought she looked too thin for a while and tbh don't follow her closely enough, I know she does the performance parenting thing... but this woman clearly has an eating disorder. That's not normal levels of thin.

Reactions: 22
Those people who are blowing sunshine up Skeletor’s arse are absolute cunts! The woman looks like she’s at deaths door not bleeping tremendous. 🙄

View attachment 2422196
The photo second from last. Kate says she doesn’t work out etc but all you see is muscle and bone. There’s definitely something else going on. I don’t come on here to criticise people, I just hope she’s okay.

Reactions: 13
The whole post just screams body checking. Like the caption is worded weirdly to include the pictures she obviously wants to highlight. I had an ED and my little girl is a bit older than Noa and I sorted myself out for her sake. I don't ever want her berating herself in the mirror the same way I did. My heart hurts for poor Noa, I hope Botch helps kate help herself rather than enabling her

• Heart
Reactions: 18
When I say I ran here when I say that photo, I showed the photo to my other half and he says who’s that and I said Kate Lawler his mouth dropped (we were massive bb fans back in the day) how do her family not see how thin she is.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I have been lurking for a while I cannot stand kate. she should put a t shirt on and go and look after her kid. Bloody melodramatic selfish overpaid div

• Haha
She said Botch was away with his mates. I think he’s a waste of space and wouldn’t help even if he was with her.
Edit - just to add this will get her in the papers ,
Probably what she’s after.

Bloody hell. she has deliberately posted that picture to be the first of the selection too. She’s not slim, she’s genuinely emaciated.

Reactions: 17
and just like that...she 's had more Botox then Kris Jenner. jesus that phot of her smiling at the camera gives me IT vibes

Reactions: 12
Oh wow, I’m not a fan but she’s seriously deteriorated in these most recent photos, she looks really unwell and hopefully she’ll get some help very soon.

Reactions: 11
No she’s not in fantastic shape Eva 🤦🏻‍♀️ She is unwell.
View attachment 2422536
Ah she fidgets a lot… that’ll explain her weighing at most 7 stone. I’m sorry but anyone complimenting or justifying her physical appearance needs to have a word with themselves. The girl looks to be at deaths door. Clearly aware of the uproar posting these will cause.

Reactions: 26
Kate, although I'm confident she loves Noa, is just miserable with this new life.
She feels like she has zero control over anything anymore so is doing something she CAN control - her food intake and weight.
Much like every other part of this 'journey', she'll address it retrospectively and every one will applaud her honestly despite her denying anything is an issue at the time.

I just feel so sorry for Noa and feel like she's going to have some major issues when she's older.
Parents duck you up to some extend even when they are 'normal' and parenting to a decent standard. Which is something these two can never claim.
From Noa's point of view she's going to think that she caused her parents' dissatisfaction with their new life, that she caused her mum's mental health issues and health anxiety, that because her mum was so unhappy with mum-life she caused her mum's eating / control issues, that she caused her mum to be the cold and distant woman she is etc etc.
None of it is Noa's fault. But convincing her of that will be almost impossible seeing as all of this happened post her birth and her two twats of a mum and dad have been very vocal with how parenting has affected them.

When you have kids, it is your JOB to make sure you sort all your own tit out so that it doesn't affect your child's life.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.