Kate La Vie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree I also think she does things on the cheaper scale and with so much gifted it probably seems less of a big deal.

Her two flats are for her to play dress up, next purchase is the Victorian villa either in Glasgow or Edinburgh. She might do that with more longevity it mind.

Reactions: 2
She’s renovating her kitchen after only a year of living in the new flat!!! Seems like such a waste
The fact that she calls it her 'pandemic kitchen' annoys me so much. She didn't have to rush finishing that kitchen, she was living in a lovely flat already, she could have taken the time to get it done it properly to her liking. I know she's saying things will be repurposed but it's so so wasteful.

Reactions: 9
Maybe to get it up to code to rent out?
I haven't been following her closely lately so I don't know if she's given a reason other than the kitchen is not to her taste. Seems pretty pointless if that's the only reason - and she's planning another move next year.

Reactions: 4
I haven't been following her closely lately so I don't know if she's given a reason other than the kitchen is not to her taste. Seems pretty pointless if that's the only reason - and she's planning another move next year.
What else is she going to do with her life?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What else is she going to do with her life?
Read another 34556888000 books, have a bath, water her plants, fawn over her average looking husband, make a cocktail, create a whole personality around owning cats, rearrange her shelves, remind everyone that's she's on TV (has anyone ever actually watched that show?) try and pretend she has some sort of personality, write a 'to do list' that is basically a list of what other people fit into their lunch break 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Read another 34556888000 books, have a bath, water her plants, fawn over her average looking husband, make a cocktail, create a whole personality around owning cats, rearrange her shelves, remind everyone that's she's on TV (has anyone ever actually watched that show?) try and pretend she has some sort of personality, write a 'to do list' that is basically a list of what other people fit into their lunch break 🤷
Devastating accuracy 🤣🤣🤣

Screenshot_20220114-135302_Instagram.jpg

She's back again with a devastatingly challenging TDL.

She's honestly delusional to think that these are the challenging tasks of her week! What does she even do all day if she has to list these things??? Not at all relatable, ultra-insufferable. Must be nice living in your little luxe bubble.

Most of those things she's listed I do between 18:00 and 23:00 on a work day, or try and get done on a Saturday morning having worked from 9:00-18:00 at my full time job with a multitude of challenges and tricky topics.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 988551

She's back again with a devastatingly challenging TDL.

She's honestly delusional to think that these are the challenging tasks of her week! What does she even do all day if she has to list these things??? Not at all relatable, ultra-insufferable. Must be nice living in your little luxe bubble.

Most of those things she's listed I do between 18:00 and 23:00 on a work day, or try and get done on a Saturday morning having worked from 9:00-18:00 at my full time job with a multitude of challenges and tricky topics.
"laptop time" 😂 what the duck, honestly

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I actually think she does believe this is a productive day. By all means enjoy doing duck all but these types of posts are just nonsense. Even her youngest followers must know this isn't the real world 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Kate Spiers is her married name. She was Kate Johnson before she got married.
Oh, I know that, but The Anna Edit changed her name straight after she got married, and yet Kate has only done it recently. Kate and Jordan have been married for years, at least 5 or so?

Oh, I know that, but The Anna Edit changed her name straight after she got married, and yet Kate has only done it recently. Kate and Jordan have been married for years, at least 5 or so?
I think using her real name made more sense after getting cast in the TV show.

Her maiden name was Johnson. Using her real name makes more sense as I assume she's wanting to be known as a television personality rather than a blogger.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.