Kate La Vie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny this thread popped up again - went for a little look yesterday at what she's been up to;
Slower pace of life (for a change?!)
Shelves
Morning routine 'made easier' (inexplicable)
Shelves
Reading list
Can't wait for the weekend (y tho?)
Shelves
Gifted lamps (all hideous)
Bouquets of flowers
Gin
Shelves
Another 'THE' dress
The beret is back, must be autumn. Can't wait for endless shots of standing in leaves in Queens Park in DOCS because EDGY
I've fallen asleep just writing this. What a dull little life Jane.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh hi! I’ve just read this entire thread and i agree with you all. I unfollowed Kate quite a while ago because her clutter is too much for me, and I found her unrelatable and a bit shallow tbh. I remember when she bought that designer 1970 jumper costing hundreds, shrunk it so bought another, that was my realisation that we’re existing in very different worlds.

Whether she’s from money or not I don’t know, but these girls, Kate, Milkteef and Lily, have always been privileged. At 19 they could afford the more spendy stuff, mod range designers and a constant tit load of high street hauls. I don’t think it was normal to have that much stuff even back then, drawers and drawers full of beauty stuff…like…why? They’ve always been in the aspirational bracket, and the bloggers who were less privileged like Miss Budget Beauty (remember her?) never did as well.

I do think she works hard...in a way, she’s been very consistent over the years with her personal brand, but yeah she's clearly had a leg up and desperately needs a reality check.

She’s done well, but living life for the gram and putting so much value on aesthetics just feels a bit sad though right?

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Another busy day for Kate. Make Cult Beauty order (added the tag to try and get freebies!), go for a walk, change bedding, make dinner....

Frankly, I don't know how she does it all. Sounds exhausting! 😄

Screenshot_20211004-152855_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Another busy day for Kate. Make Cult Beauty order (added the tag to try and get freebies!), go for a walk, change bedding, make dinner....

Frankly, I don't know how she does it all. Sounds exhausting! 😄

View attachment 794071
Ah yes, the standard to do list of change your bedding and cook your dinner, maybe add on clean your teeth, go for a wee, have a shower? 🙄

Reactions: 9
Another busy day for Kate…
- exercise
- take some blog photos
- drink cocktails
- order some tiles
- hang curtains

so an hours actual work, tops?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s so funny how every other week one of us pops back up to share the busy to do list of Kate!

Reactions: 8
How about volunteering some of your time for a good cause Kate? Or are you too busy 🤔

You know her daily goals normally make me laugh but does she have any idea how her life sounds. How can she feel fulfilled?

Reactions: 5
The “Instagram is really uninspiring right now, here’s a Tik Tok of my shelves” made me choke on my tea yesterday

• Haha
her arrogance is unreal. she should be ashamed. get a life Kate
slept in, went for a swim, now sitting planning her daily goals, one of which is to read a chapter of a book. i can't even 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.