Kate La Vie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys GUYS, omg Kate is just too hilarious. She turns her lamp ON and gets her pjs OUT before bed.....why is this girl not doing stand up yet πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Wild! Up until I saw this I just turned off all the lights in my apartment and bashed into the furniture between my bathroom and bed in the dark. Who would have thought turning on a bedside light = turndown service! I thought the lamp was just decoration for insta pics.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Guys GUYS, omg Kate is just too hilarious. She turns her lamp ON and gets her pjs OUT before bed.....why is this girl not doing stand up yet πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
utter cringe at making out how quirky and hilarious she is, when its actually that she has nothing better to do with her time than prep her bed!

this morning, i opened my laptop and turned my monitor on, pulled out my chair, turned on my heater and lamp for cosiness - now offering bespoke home office concierge service. my boyfriend could NOT stop laughing at how adorable and cute i am

• Haha
Reactions: 17
utter cringe at making out how quirky and hilarious she is, when its actually that she has nothing better to do with her time than prep her bed!

this morning, i opened my laptop and turned my monitor on, pulled out my chair, turned on my heater and lamp for cosiness - now offering bespoke home office concierge service. my boyfriend could NOT stop laughing at how adorable and cute i am
Lolllllllllllllll

Oh lord! I mean this is actually pretty normal right? When it gets dark I go round the house closing curtains and turning lamps on

Edited to add I knew Kate in a past life and the irony is, she really was fun and a good laugh to be around πŸ€ͺ (sorry absolutely no β˜•)

Reactions: 9
I don’t get the dress and huge boots thing? Just me? Looks awful.. πŸ™Š
I think it can work like when Fellaby (love her or dislike her) does it I think it usually looks good, but I feel like that dress today was the wrong style and vibe for those boots.

Reactions: 1
Did she ever explain what happened to the first flat? Did they sell or are they greedy landlords letting it out?
Last I heard they still own that flat and rent it out. I still don't really understand why she bothered buying this new place and doing all that work only to sell up after like, what, a year? I get that maybe she wanted to keep the first place as an investment property, but it still doesn't really make sense to me. I mean, I expect she'll make a profit on this place, but she could have just sold the first flat and made a profit on that. Dunno, just seems like a whole lot of work to me to then live in a place for a year. She's also had the kitchen redone -which really doesn't make sense- as she did that when she knew she wanted to move?! She's definitely got money to burn!

I think she is just someone who likes having a project to give her something to do.

Reactions: 8
Last I heard they still own that flat and rent it out. I still don't really understand why she bothered buying this new place and doing all that work only to sell up after like, what, a year? I get that maybe she wanted to keep the first place as an investment property, but it still doesn't really make sense to me. I mean, I expect she'll make a profit on this place, but she could have just sold the first flat and made a profit on that. Dunno, just seems like a whole lot of work to me to then live in a place for a year. She's also had the kitchen redone -which really doesn't make sense- as she did that when she knew she wanted to move?! She's definitely got money to burn!

I think she is just someone who likes having a project to give her something to do.
She would have made money on it without any renovations due to increasing house prices.

Her latest question reply of β€œI rarely deny myself anything” - so difficult to relate to when a lot of the country have struggled so much the last few years

Reactions: 12
Her latest question reply of β€œI rarely deny myself anything” - so difficult to relate to when a lot of the country have struggled so much the last few years
god, how does anyone like her? such a spoilt, bragging brat

Reactions: 3
She would have made money on it without any renovations due to increasing house prices.
True. It just doesn't make any sense to me that she'd move into another flat very similar to the one she was in, spend all that money on renos, and then live there for a year. She's been talking about moving out practically since they moved in there! Also, she just had the kitchen retiled - I guess because she didn't like the practically new tiles that were already there? Makes zero sense.

Reactions: 2
I couldn't find it either, but I don't know which part of Glasgow they live in.
Same. I just did a quick general search for Glasgow as it sounds like they haven't actually listed yet but are going to do so soon. All I know is that it's a 3-bed. Somebody help us out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.