Kate La Vie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@sipsolay has appeared in her bio.
Website and Insta all pretty under wraps so far.
Companies house says it’s - Wholesale of wine, beer, spirits and other alcoholic beverages…
Looking forward to seeing more tbh

Reactions: 3
@sipsolay has appeared in her bio.
Website and Insta all pretty under wraps so far.
Companies house says it’s - Wholesale of wine, beer, spirits and other alcoholic beverages…
Looking forward to seeing more tbh
Good spot. When you Google this comes up..
0F5B8789-5A8C-4B94-861F-14DB55C56B34.jpeg

There’s also a link to Spotify on the website…so a podcast as well?

Reactions: 1
I will say, when influencers branch out with businesses I always roll my eyes cause they choose the most random things. This is a business move that makes sense given the fact she’s always posted about how much she enjoys making cocktails/mocktails (when she was pregnant)

Reactions: 5
I really dislike this Brighton version of her. She’s become so like all the others and it’s deathly dull.

Reactions: 19
Get that free sofa hun! You deserve it after all this begging
I never understand this. I mean, I do because they just want a free sofa, but I just don’t understand how they think people are buying that she doesn’t know where to look for one. Like, google the word sofa you freeloader and go from there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I know the life of an instagrammer is one long grift, but I’m genuinely surprised at this from her, she usually has a more sophisticated approach.

This is just embarrassing.

Reactions: 15
She has furnished several flats, but now has no idea where to start looking for a sofa?! Ugh. She's unbelievable!

She never used to be like this. She wasn't this blatant, at least. I'm sure she actually bought one of her sofas (pink sofa) second-hand.

I used to find Kate pretty inoffensive, but I'm finding her more and more insufferable by the day now.

Did she delete the story where she listed the sofa recs? I don't see it. Maybe one of the tagged brands reached out already and #kindlygifted her a free sofa 🤢

Reactions: 26
I never understand this. I mean, I do because they just want a free sofa, but I just don’t understand how they think people are buying that she doesn’t know where to look for one. Like, google the word sofa you freeloader and go from there 😂
and then they go and "write" a post about "where to find the best sofas" featuring all the gifted items they've recieved from their begging! as if they did any work at all into finding furniture brands!

this is literally their job! and they even crowdsource that

Reactions: 6
If she wanted to be relatable she’d just go to DFS and get it on interest free credit like us normal people do.

Reactions: 1
I’ve had to unfollow her. The only thing I found remotely interesting about her was that she lived in Glasgow and was on SHOTY.

Reactions: 9
I’ve had to unfollow her. The only thing I found remotely interesting about her was that she lived in Glasgow and was on SHOTY.
I just watched some of a SHOTY episode, with Banjo Beale replacing her. He is excellent! His presenting skills and vibrancy really contrast with her own efforts.

Reactions: 11
I didn’t think it would be possible but she’s so bleeping boring these days, my god. What the duck is she doing with her life?

Reactions: 13
Nope! Checked on my business account too, it’s disappeared
---

It isn’t there. Maybe she has deactivated
It's still there for me. If they block you there's an option to block all associated accounts / any other current / future accounts you may have and sometimes if you have separate accounts they get blocked too even if they have never interacted with them.

Reactions: 3
That’s odd… there wouldn’t be any reason for that I’ve never even responded to her. I can’t see the account on safari either even if I’m not logged in, so that’s strange.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.