Kate La Vie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, this American influencer - Rach Martino, some time ago, copied the shelves from Kate's apartment. Now other influencers are coping those shelves from Rach - but Rach Martino's friend is saying, that they paid Kate to use the shelving design. Can it be true?
Comments here
Are people really that bothered about shelving design? I’m sure plenty of people have copied it, and Kate probably took design inspo from somewhere else. It’s just shelves 😂

Reactions: 12
So, this American influencer - Rach Martino, some time ago, copied the shelves from Kate's apartment. Now other influencers are coping those shelves from Rach - but Rach Martino's friend is saying, that they paid Kate to use the shelving design. Can it be true?
Comments here
I can’t stand Rach 😂 Her Reddit Snark page is eye opening to say the least. Shocked if they paid Kate tho, hardly revolutionary idea

Reactions: 5
kate didn't invent or even design those shelves. she had them custom made so a carpenter designed them. that person should get paid, not kate.

Reactions: 8
Why would you pay someone to DIY a shelf?? Surely you can’t even be sued if you’re just using it it your own space and not selling it

Reactions: 6
They're not that unique, she doesn't own the idea of buillt in shelving

Do we think they’ve bought somewhere in Brighton?
I think they may be renting until they can find the right property to purchase? At least that’s the only reasoning I have for her not sharing all things interior design with us, like she usually does. Especially Reno content seems to go well, which is why I think they haven’t even bought a fixer-upper.

Reactions: 3
I think they may be renting until they can find the right property to purchase? At least that’s the only reasoning I have for her not sharing all things interior design with us, like she usually does. Especially Reno content seems to go well, which is why I think they haven’t even bought a fixer-upper.
Unless they have bought and are waiting to move in?

I doubt they’re *in* Brighton either. Another blogger to move to Worthing and say it’s Brighton lol

Reactions: 3
I wonder why she’s tagged the sofa company on her story… oh wait she obviously wants a freebie 🙄

Reactions: 4
I wonder why she’s tagged the sofa company on her story… oh wait she obviously wants a freebie 🙄
Maybe they've found a house. Why would you be looking at buying a 3 grand sofa when know you're gonna be moving in the near future and have no idea if it would fit/workq

Maybe they've found a house. Why would you be looking at buying a 3 grand sofa when know you're gonna be moving in the near future and have no idea if it would fit/workq
Didn’t she say they now have a garden space too? Sounds like they’ve definitely bought somewhere

Reactions: 2
She is so blatant with her begging. She was the same with the coffee machine.

I really hate when influencers do this, but then, I guess they all do it!

Lily Pebbles is one of the worst for it, but Kate is getting there!

Reactions: 9
I hate it too and there's no need for it. they can literally just email the pr of these brands and ask for a gifted product in exchange for social shares or whatever. they don't need to be begging so publicly! or just buy it themselves for once!!!!!!

Reactions: 8
Tbh I felt like they've had a house the whole time but were waiting for reno to be done so they can claim they found the perfect place and it'll be off Rightmove/look different to the listing

Reactions: 7
She’s insufferable, offers absolutely nothing in terms of content and dresses like an extra on last of the summer wine. Also she needs to put her boggin feet away.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Maybe she was lonely before, it's been a revolving door of meet ups with other influencers since the big move.

Can't imagine it's much substance tho lol.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.