Kate La Vie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These pregnancy posts will continue for three weeks after the baby is born so she can do another ‘gotcha!’.

Or maybe they’re already here… 👀
Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if she did this. She loves to trick her audience.

We thought The Anna Edit would do this (another one who loves to trick her audience) but surprisingly she didn't.

Reactions: 3
I wouldnt be suprised if she has a doula or they have hired help to support them for the first wee bit (nothing wrong with it) mist be lovely to be able to do that. Especially as neither of their mums are around to help out

Here are the names she liked but won't be using. I had thought she'd go for something floral/feminine/French but now I'm not so sure...

ETA: Maybe she gave us a clue and the name is Daisy! Or she's just showing her latest batch of gifted flowers.

Screenshot_20220727-205124_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Here are the names she liked but won't be using. I had thought she'd go for something floral/feminine/French but now I'm not so sure...

ETA: Maybe she gave us a clue and the name is Daisy! Or she's just showing her latest batch of gifted flowers.

View attachment 1451364
She used either the same photo or a similar photo last time someone asked her about names. I'm definitely leaning towards Daisy

I didn't realise she'd done that before with the daisies. Interesting. Although I wouldn't be surprised if Kate was dropping this hint on purpose. As in she wants people to guess the name is Daisy when it's actually not. We know she's a sneaky one!

Could not be bothered to create faux intrigue, then keep it all a secret all to do a big reveal once the baby has been here 3 weeks or whatever.

No one cares. Have it and post immediately or have it and never post again. People only like looking at her nice tiles or whatever. Inflated sense of self importance.

Reactions: 4
Dropping hints about the name being Daisy has been done before 🥱 (Katy Perry did it for her girl!)
when Kate posted this I instantly thought "I bet she wants people to think it's Daisy and it's not." or she's double bluffing and really is calling her child Daisy.

Reactions: 2
I don't really get the whole name dropping hints, she's hardly Beyonce. Does anyone other than the parents and maybe grandparents really, truely care?
Unless she names the child a particularly unique name, I don't think anyone is going to be very bothered. My 6 year old the other day was talking about babies...she said if she had a baby boy she would name him 'Beef' 🧐🤣
I'll be vaguely interested if she called her child something along those lines 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't really get the whole name dropping hints, she's hardly Beyonce. Does anyone other than the parents and maybe grandparents really, truely care?
Unless she names the child a particularly unique name, I don't think anyone is going to be very bothered. My 6 year old the other day was talking about babies...she said if she had a baby boy she would name him 'Beef' 🧐🤣
I'll be vaguely interested if she called her child something along those lines 🤪
I hope baby girl wouldn’t be named as chicken or lamb lol 😂

I know it's not a competition but her complaining about being tired 🤣 Just thinking back to doing a hour long commute on the tube each way, an 8 hour day in the office, then home to put a toddler to bed, at 38 weeks pregnant. She's... arranged some flowers and taken some photos. I am envious of her life, it's just so twee.

Reactions: 18
I know it's not a competition but her complaining about being tired 🤣 Just thinking back to doing a hour long commute on the tube each way, an 8 hour day in the office, then home to put a toddler to bed, at 38 weeks pregnant. She's... arranged some flowers and taken some photos. I am envious of her life, it's just so twee.
She is in for a shock once the baby is here!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
With all the cash she is raking in from affiliate links there’ll be a nanny living in the walk-in cupboard

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The complaining about the price of a bottle of gaviscom for £6 😂😂😂😂 IMAGINE you also had to pay for all of your own homecare, skin care, baby clothing … my heart bleeds

Reactions: 15
Makes no sense haha I’m on a budget but if I was pregnant and needed Gaviscon and it was £6 I’d still bloody buy it!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.