Kate La Vie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like she's been pregnant for years at this point
She only announced it in April but it seems like every post/story has been her bump or something baby related. Gets boring quick 😅

Reactions: 5
She only announced it in April but it seems like every post/story has been her bump or something baby related. Gets boring quick 😅
I think there’s only so many times you can see someone’s bump. Literally no one cares 😂 it’s the hand under the bump lol it’s not going to fall out you can get go of it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can’t she just get heartburn meds prescribed ?? Only thing that worked for me during pregnancy
Given the absurd amount of skincare and cosmetics, not to mention foodie and drinkie and coffee accoutrements she has, I find it bizarre that she calls out the cost of …GAVISCON 🤷‍♀️

Is she so used to the #gifted life that she balks at a couple of quid? Spends grocery money in Waitrose though, so who knows!

Full disclosure, I normally like Kate despite her bonkers unrelatable lifestyle, but this made me roll my eyes. Well off influencers choosing to join in with everyone else moaning about costs of stuff just jars right now.

Reactions: 14
Given the absurd amount of skincare and cosmetics, not to mention foodie and drinkie and coffee accoutrements she has, I find it bizarre that she calls out the cost of …GAVISCON 🤷‍♀️

Is she so used to the #gifted life that she balks at a couple of quid? Spends grocery money in Waitrose though, so who knows!

Full disclosure, I normally like Kate despite her bonkers unrelatable lifestyle, but this made me roll my eyes. Well off influencers choosing to join in with everyone else moaning about costs of stuff just jars right now.
This is what gets me. So many of the restaurants she recommends in Glasgow are really expensive, but £6 for Gaviscon is apparently too expensive when I'm sure she wouldn't baulk at spending £50 on one plate of food.

Reactions: 6
I think she probably read here, thought "oh I need to look more relateable" and decided complaining about the cost of gaviscon was the way forward 🙄
I don't follow her anymore because I can't stand how every post is about her being pregnant; it's boring and not relateable as she seems to do duck all, which must be lovely for her.
I keep popping on here though to see when birth of little Flora Sage Spiers is announced 👶

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did she happen to tag Gaviscon when she complained about the price? If so, I'm expecting a #kindlygifted Gaviscon hamper to show up on her IG any day now. Haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m assuming she’s had her baby. I definitely feel like the name is going to be a bit obscure - something like Juniper Atlas Sawyer Spiers.

I also reaaalllly cba with her going on and on about her birth. I imagine she’ll have had an emergency c-section after a long excruciating labour, but then it’ll be all she goes on about for months. I’m not sure if Kate is an overly maternal person, and I really think she’s going to take bad with the demands of being a mum once she can no longer pose in her pretty but £££ dresses

Reactions: 7
I’m assuming she’s had her baby. I definitely feel like the name is going to be a bit obscure - something like Juniper Atlas Sawyer Spiers.

I also reaaalllly cba with her going on and on about her birth. I imagine she’ll have had an emergency c-section after a long excruciating labour, but then it’ll be all she goes on about for months. I’m not sure if Kate is an overly maternal person, and I really think she’s going to take bad with the demands of being a mum once she can no longer pose in her pretty but £££ dresses
Wonder if she’ll carry on living like the queen of Scotland. Jordie bringing the baby in to visit her in the morning with her coffee 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I hope she has had the baby and this isn't one of those random breaks she just takes before coming back with a bump pic

Reactions: 4
I think she probably read here, thought "oh I need to look more relateable" and decided complaining about the cost of gaviscon was the way forward 🙄
I don't follow her anymore because I can't stand how every post is about her being pregnant; it's boring and not relateable as she seems to do duck all, which must be lovely for her.
I keep popping on here though to see when birth of little Flora Sage Spiers is announced 👶
I was just thinking that - ill mention is to seem more relateable with my followers

I don’t think she’ll share much of the baby once she’s here. She’ll enjoy teasing her followers. I’m predicting a foot photo or a hand etc. Then we’ll probably not get the name for ages.

the gaviscon thing is really bothering me. Like why even bring it being £6 up when that’s probably the equivalent of £0.03 to us normal folk. She literally spends thousands on reno then rips it all out again a couple of years later. The money she must have is insane, I hate when she shares all the investment and financial info, the only people who can do that are people who have money in the first place! She doesn’t know how lucky she is.

Reactions: 16
I don’t think she’ll share much of the baby once she’s here. She’ll enjoy teasing her followers. I’m predicting a foot photo or a hand etc. Then we’ll probably not get the name for ages.

the gaviscon thing is really bothering me. Like why even bring it being £6 up when that’s probably the equivalent of £0.03 to us normal folk. She literally spends thousands on reno then rips it all out again a couple of years later. The money she must have is insane, I hate when she shares all the investment and financial info, the only people who can do that are people who have money in the first place! She doesn’t know how lucky she is.
But it’s sooooo important for women to have savings! After she’s spent literally 13 years shilling fast fashion via affiliate links

Reactions: 10

Exactly! "I'm really passionate about financial freedom for women"

Okay love, that's great for you. Lend me a tenner then 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Exactly! "I'm really passionate about financial freedom for women"

Okay love, that's great for you. Lend me a tenner then 🤣
She can’t lend a tenner, she’s saving up for gaviscon!

Once wee Margot / Sybil / Sorrel / Britney is here, I predict a photo of an ear, or back of head. Hand or foot is so last year.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.