Kate La Vie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Influencers hold off making pregnancy announcements because after that a lot of partnerships fall away or they only get pregnancy type offers and can then get pigeon holed into mum blogger status, never to return. Keeping the regular fashion content etc going as long as possible is desirable for maximum income and career relevance/longevity.
Every other reason is secondary or fabricated. It’s naive to think otherwise 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I also don’t think it’s helpful or realistic to only hear positive stories of motherhood/post partum and not want to hear the rest, it’s quite a naive way to go into it..

Reactions: 5
I’m still giggling at the taking time to add a few mins to your beauty routine. There’s a reason the ‘five min mum routine’ and ‘mum bun,’ are a thing!!!

I’m sure she will succeed where I have failed though!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The annoying thing is she’ll still manage to swan about doing her pampering if neither of them have to work, and probably won’t realise that’s NOT how the rest of us live.

Reactions: 8
She’s definitely had the baby hasn’t she - in her insta story there’s no bump

Reactions: 4
She’s definitely had the baby hasn’t she - in her insta story there’s no bump
I'm so sus of the fact she'll post a full body bump pic...and then nothing else showing her in the same outfit.

Reactions: 2
And right after we say we're sus of her still being pregnant we get bump pics. Convinced she's reading here.

Reactions: 2
I saw her in Queen's Park last week and she was very pregnant. she's not Angelina Jolie, I really don't think she's lying about having not had it yet!

Reactions: 17
I saw her in Queen's Park last week and she was very pregnant. she's not Angelina Jolie, I really don't think she's lying about having not had it yet!
She’s not Angelina, correct. But she does think that she’s on par with her, so it wouldn’t surprise me if she thinks she’s keeping some big A-list secret by having the baby and not telling anyone before doing a ‘reveal’ on IG. Like anyone actually cares? 😂

She wouldn't be the first influencer of her level to lie about giving birth.

Defo had the baby, she didn’t post or story all day yesterday! And still no stories this morning! Baby is here!

Also throwing in my name guess

Rowan Lois (jordys mums name) spiers

Kate has 2 middles names so defo think the middle names will be the mums names

Last edited:
For someone who announced after 20 weeks, she has had the loooooongst pregnancy ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Right?! I remember her saying she’s been pregnant since 2021. Surely to duck it’s over now 😂
I remember her saying this too so there literally can't be much longer left! Unless the baby is already here...

Reactions: 1
She must be like 10-14 days overdue. Surely a pregnancy can’t last this long 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.