Kate La Vie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually think Margot is a strong contender! Or something Scottish maybe, like Bonnie or Morag

Reactions: 10
Agree it will definitely be something floral, traditional and girly like Margot, Florence, Clementine, Violet, Ethel or Lily. Along those lines anyway.

Reactions: 7
Sorry now, but titling her latest post as ‘the moving diaries’ puhleeeeeeease, they’re moving downstairs (or upstairs can’t remember lol) to a property they already own.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So, a different set of cluttered shelves to put on the grid every other day? Has she said how she has to “style” them yet? That phrase always makes me hurl.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who the duck has the time & energy to ‘style’ shelves? Like, what does that even mean???

just put your stuff on a shelf, dust it regularly and then forget about it 😂

These people really are so l valid with literally nothing going on in their lives, aren’t they? 😂😂

Reactions: 11
Sorry now, but titling her latest post as ‘the moving diaries’ puhleeeeeeease, they’re moving downstairs (or upstairs can’t remember lol) to a property they already own.
Omg are their flats in the same close?! I knew same area but I didn’t have a clue they were literally just moving a flight of stairs away! She’s making such a deal about the moving process as well!

Reactions: 4
She’s tried to ‘make the best of it’ - moving into her old flat. Does she know she was born or
She won’t know what’s hit her when the baby comes along. Of course she’ll portray a flat of calm flat lays cute outfits and iced coffees
Not reality covered in sick, dribble, crappy nappies feeding every 2 hours, sleepless nights. Ah nothing a bit of pillow mist can’t sure I suppose & a good eye mask

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She won’t know what’s hit her when the baby comes along. Of course she’ll portray a flat of calm flat lays cute outfits and iced coffees
Not reality covered in sick, dribble, crappy nappies feeding every 2 hours, sleepless nights. Ah nothing a bit of pillow mist can’t sure I suppose & a good eye mask
And coffee in bed 🥰

Reactions: 2
No time to even Depop! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Feel like she's trolling us these past few days!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Im going to put a bet on the baby being called iris …

I really cant decide - is their life so airy and wonderful… conceived in two minutes with pcos, the worlds slowest moving process with a renovation, a husband who can choose to not work, £1000s worth of stuff gifted monthly. Probably an “easy, straightforward delivery” “didnt find establishing feeding difficult” “easy going baby who sleeps through” OR

Being a class A witch who controls the narrative very well, lives a life of luxury and was probably trying to get pregnant for ages? Im just wondering what prompted going to see about a pcos Diagnosis… it was all very quick. I think they have been trying for a long time and went for investigations when they havent been able to conceive. I feel like trying to conceive doesnt fit with her aesthetic?

Last edited:
These pregnancy posts will continue for three weeks after the baby is born so she can do another ‘gotcha!’.

Or maybe they’re already here… 👀

These pregnancy posts will continue for three weeks after the baby is born so she can do another ‘gotcha!’.

She's had a couple of quiet moments when I've thought she's been quiet because the baby has come...and then she posts another photo of her belly right after. I definitely think she'll keep it quiet once the baby is here so she can surprise everyone.

Reactions: 9
She's had a couple of quiet moments when I've thought she's been quiet because the baby has come...and then she posts another photo of her belly right after. I definitely think she'll keep it quiet once the baby is here so she can surprise everyone.
oh for sure. she'll have planned out a bunch of content for her blog and insta. then announce 5 months later she's had teh baby :rolleyes:

Reactions: 2

i wondered the same, i think baby is already here and everything is pre records

i was thinking of trying to tally up the free stuff, that embroidered blanket that has diamonds all over it (not including the matching cushions) are £500 a pop. I think i saw another one last week in the babies nursery? There were earrings few months ago that were £150 … i dont think i could even count

all the rugs/tables and stuff in the new (old) flat were gifted and the tiles were too. It makes me sick how much these people get for free

Reactions: 4
i wondered the same, i think baby is already here and everything is pre records

i was thinking of trying to tally up the free stuff, that embroidered blanket that has diamonds all over it (not including the matching cushions) are £500 a pop. I think i saw another one last week in the babies nursery? There were earrings few months ago that were £150 … i dont think i could even count

all the rugs/tables and stuff in the new (old) flat were gifted and the tiles were too. It makes me sick how much these people get for free
Yes, and theres no issue with taking some time to bond / take a break / whatever - it’s the ‘duper’s delight’ aspect which leaves a bit of a bad taste. There’s a way to be private without it feeling duplicitous

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.