Kate La Vie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she'll go for something pretty, feminine and possibly French: Chloe, Madeleine, Juliette -something along those lines. Long shot: Primrose.

I also think her mum's name or Jordan's mum's name might be in there somewhere.

Reactions: 12
Moaning this morning about how long she's been pregnant. Good thing you weren't holding down a full time job for most of it eh Kate? Must have felt like forever, these past few months of walking, reading and lying on your sofa.

Is it just me or has the pregnancy just been constant moaning? I don't the impression at all that she's excited about wee yin, it's just been a list of all the inconveniences pregnancy has been to her...
Wonder if she was talked into it by her gorgeous hunk of a man 😜

Reactions: 10
Moaning this morning about how long she's been pregnant. Good thing you weren't holding down a full time job for most of it eh Kate? Must have felt like forever, these past few months of walking, reading and lying on your sofa.

Is it just me or has the pregnancy just been constant moaning? I don't the impression at all that she's excited about wee yin, it's just been a list of all the inconveniences pregnancy has been to her...
Wonder if she was talked into it by her gorgeous hunk of a man 😜

As if Jordy gets to have a say in anything ever. Ha! I get the distinct impression that Kate is the boss there.

I was surprised when she announced her pregnancy since she seemed pretty set on never having kids. The 'no kids, just cats' might have been just another one of her fibs, but when she announced my first thought was that the pregnancy was not planned. Of course, she's entitled to change her mind on the kids issue, but she spoke about not wanting kids a few times.

Reactions: 7
As if Jordy gets to have a say in anything ever. Ha! I get the distinct impression that Kate is the boss there.

I was surprised when she announced her pregnancy since she seemed pretty set on never having kids. The 'no kids, just cats' might have been just another one of her fibs, but when she announced my first thought was that the pregnancy was not planned. Of course, she's entitled to change her mind on the kids issue, but she spoke about not wanting kids a few times.
I do wonder if her mum passing swayed her on this.

Reactions: 4
Her mum died in 2019.

It's possible she always wanted kids but just said the 'no kids' thing so people wouldn't speculate. If that's the case, then it worked for her -people never did speculate and she was able to keep her pregnancy under wraps for around five months, I think.

Reactions: 8
I think she'll go for something pretty, feminine and possibly French: Chloe, Madeleine, Juliette -something along those lines. Long shot: Primrose.

I also think her mum's name or Jordan's mum's name might be in there somewhere.
I'm throwing my hat in the ring with Eadie.
No idea why 🤣

Reactions: 1
Cannot believe she is promoting a retinoid product (skin+me) while pregnant. The NHS recommends avoiding even topical retinoids when pregnant. Obviously her own personal choice whether to ignore the recommendation or not but incredibly irresponsible of her to promote it especially without a disclaimer.

Reactions: 8
Isn't Skin + Me tailored to the customers exact specifications? I don't know that much about it - but I've seen a bunch of influencers mention it and they all say it's personalised to them. I'd be surprised if Kate's contained retinoids. Did she actually say she's using retinoids while pregnant?!

ETA: On the Skin + Me website they say they never include retinoids in their products if you're pregnant, breastfeeding or trying to conceive.

Reactions: 7
Isn't Skin + Me tailored to the customers exact specifications? I don't know that much about it - but I've seen a bunch of influencers mention it and they all say it's personalised to them. I'd be surprised if Kate's contained retinoids. Did she actually say she's using retinoids while pregnant?!

ETA: On the Skin + Me website they say they never include retinoids in their products if you're pregnant, breastfeeding or trying to conceive.
Good to know. Given she's promoting their products that would have been great info for her to provide in her ads for them. Obviously I could have done a google search myself (too lazy!) but I (incorrectly) assumed retinoids were the point of skin+me. If she promoted them as also making pregnancy safe skin care she might truly 'influence'!

Reactions: 4
Do you think she’ll be invited back to SHOTY?

It looks like Banjo Beale is doing the new season. He’s probably a bit marmite but at least he has a personality

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.