Kate La Vie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really want to like Kate but find her really annoying and out of touch!

Just hate the fake smile and really obvious poses around her house trying to be candid. Her natural smile is really pretty but I don’t know why she always goes for the half smile dead-behind-the-eyes look for all her grid posts - mean but true.

I’m getting so sick of influencers during lockdown that I prefer people who are unpolished and don’t moan about how hard writing a blog post is.

Kind of hope these type of influencers die out soon

Reactions: 12
I really want to like Kate but find her really annoying and out of touch!

Just hate the fake smile and really obvious poses around her house trying to be candid. Her natural smile is really pretty but I don’t know why she always goes for the half smile dead-behind-the-eyes look for all her grid posts - mean but true.

I’m getting so sick of influencers during lockdown that I prefer people who are unpolished and don’t moan about how hard writing a blog post is.

Kind of hope these type of influencers die out soon
It kind of surprises me how unrelatable she's become. I mean, she's always been quite high on the smug level, but the tone deafness of her recently has shocked me - I always thought she was quite down to earth. Yes, I'm sure to her, blog posts and taking photos are 'work' - but now more than ever these influencers need to wind their neck in a bit and stop the pity party. Yeah, life is boring Kate, but we're not all getting fancy free deliveries everyday and spending our days in bed reading books, ken?

This lockdown has shown up the spoiled, entitled ones for sure. Although I'm not sure why I'm surprised - you only have to look at the comments on the fluffy boxer shorts post to see her whole day is just sycophants blowing smoke up her arse. And that sap Jordy at her beck and call. Boak.

Reactions: 13
I am surprised by how little she actually does during the day. Goes for a walk, reads a book, has a bath. Has she always been this way?

Reactions: 9
I am surprised by how little she actually does during the day. Goes for a walk, reads a book, has a bath. Has she always been this way?
Pretty much. She used to be laze about at home even more before she started going for walks. She goes in phases of "working" and chilling.

Reactions: 3
She threw some shade on Twitter a couple of weeks ago saying if you had 11k followers are you really an influencer. I know she was talking about the influencers swanning off to Dubai who are all as thick as pigsh*t and deserve the call out a million percent. But it also came across as a bit of a dig at micro influencers and her thinking she was lady muck.

I know she deleted quite a lot of comments from micro influencers replying to her that they had around 10k followers and worked hard doing 2 jobs and did have a loyal and engaging following and landed brand deals. I wouldn't imagine her following is growing much now as she is boring af and does sweet fa unless its an AD these days. Can imagine she is trying to distance herself from influencing but still wants the ADs.

I used to love her back in the day but her smugness and laziness has put me right off and what she does show proves how out of touch she now is. She comes off as someone who thinks they are better or above others and that's not a good look.

Her social blade also shows her numbers jump quite a bit (1.4k in a day the other day) yet a load look like bots 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Did she really do an ad for a bank the other day? Do people really choose their banks based on influencers? Jesus what has the world come to.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is she advertising ripped jeans and spring jackets when it's-1 outside. She must be changing in the street to take these photos.

I also can't believe she gets dressed up and make up on to sit about the house and read.

this girl would put 'take a dump' and 'wipe arse' as two separate items on her pointless to do lists

• Haha
Reactions: 15
A half day! A half day from what?! Kate, you're killing me here, stop! 😂
On another note, went straight off to buy that damn dress (again, I've nothing against her style) and it looks a completely different colour on the website to her AD. This annoys me, she did this last week with some jeans as well - don't filter clothes you are advertising to the point they look completely different!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
A half day! A half day from what?! Kate, you're killing me here, stop! 😂
On another note, went straight off to buy that damn dress (again, I've nothing against her style) and it looks a completely different colour on the website to her AD. This annoys me, she did this last week with some jeans as well - don't filter clothes you are advertising to the point they look completely different!
I wonder what she did to unwind? Can't have read a book or taken a bath.

• Haha
Kate mentioned she had a very busy day yesterday. She must have taken a bath and read a book. Phew!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Kate mentioned she had a very busy day yesterday. She must have taken a bath and read a book. Phew!
She was swamped, she answered a bunch of questions on Instagram about her kitchen.
And is now giving out snark to her '83748292' followers *eyeroll* - like why not make that story explaining what a tenement is instead of throwing shade? These morons that you sell tit to all day make your living Kate. They paid for your multiple tenement properties. Check yourself. Entitled wee madam

Reactions: 14
She was swamped, she answered a bunch of questions on Instagram about her kitchen.
And is now giving out snark to her '83748292' followers *eyeroll* - like why not make that story explaining what a tenement is instead of throwing shade? These morons that you sell tit to all day make your living Kate. They paid for your multiple tenement properties. Check yourself. Entitled wee madam
So rude! And what a terribly designed kitchen there is no space next to the oven/ stovetop to prepare food you have to carry it across the space. It might look good from a certain angle for the gram but how impractical to live with 🙄🙄

Reactions: 10
So rude! And what a terribly designed kitchen there is no space next to the oven/ stovetop to prepare food you have to carry it across the space. It might look good from a certain angle for the gram but how impractical to live with 🙄🙄
I honestly thought a while back she was complaining about how much she didn't like that kitchen and wasn't happy with the finish...anything to get a few AFF/AD's in eh

Yep - I unfollowed because of that comment. So disconnected from reality.

I honestly thought a while back she was complaining about how much she didn't like that kitchen and wasn't happy with the finish...anything to get a few AFF/AD's in eh
Yeah, I remember this too. I also thought she was unhappy with the blue & white tiles she picked for the kitchen (she said she had picked them in a rush) but today she has said she loves them, so maybe I've misremembered that.

I'm not really sure why she bought this flat as they have barely moved in and she's already talking about moving out. It's pretty much the same as her other flat, so why not just stay there if you plan to buy again in a few years? I know she kept her other flat, so maybe she's planning on keeping this one too and also renting it out. It seems she can afford to keep buying property without first selling what she already has!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.