Kate La Vie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meanwhile, one of Kate's goals for today is to finish a TV show. Must feel like such an achievement to tick that off the to-do list! She's watching It's A Sin, at least, which is great.
Her goal lists enrage me if I see them on a break from work.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The goal list was ridiculous- but also, another day, another ad! Crazy, it's really turning me off and I'm sure other people too

Reactions: 2
Today’s ad is a shocker, and that’s saying something after the new look shorts.

Also her teeth are the same as Jamie G’s. They both go to dentistry on the square, the home of fake looking teeth.

Hmm in general I quite like Kate. I don't find her as irritating as other influcencers.

Reactions: 3
I'm only following for the to do lists. They are hilarious, she's so divorced from reality. Who the hell shares their to do list anyway? Let alone when it's read a book and watch telly

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Kate’s family are millionaires, its totally believable they would buy two of their children flats. They must have financially helped her other brother who lives in NZ too.
I think Kate really came into her own and matured when she moved into the flat, although it is not decorated to my taste I can appreciate it. I’m not a fan of her new flat though something just seems a bit off with it?

And I still don’t know what she does with herself on a day to day basis, her online content is at an all-time low, does she reward herself with a 10 month vacation after filming for 2 months?
How do you know her family is millionaires? Are they well known?

He was/is lead singer in the band Flood of Red. They're quite big in Scotland and the alt music scene here in Glasgow, they came from my hometown so maybe that's why they just seem bigger to me but I listen to their stuff all the time and have been to a few of their gigs.
I am from Scotland and remember hearing stories about him yeaaaaaars ago that were not in his favour in terms of fidelity...but that may have been before they were together?

Nouvelle Daily?
She has certainly rebranded quite a few times, hasn't she.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Today’s ad is a shocker, and that’s saying something after the new look shorts.

Also her teeth are the same as Jamie G’s. They both go to dentistry on the square, the home of fake looking teeth.
New Look and anti-bac spray....WTF? Where's all the NARS/Jo Malone/Origins? Utterly dying at her gushing over an anti-bac spray. Anything to pay the bills I guess.
Have to say, her latest blog post on lockdown was really well written, and resonated a lot.

Reactions: 6
I am from Scotland and remember hearing stories about him yeaaaaaars ago that were not in his favour in terms of fidelity...but that may have been before they were together?

Oooh! Juicy goss! Well, guys in bands are not the best in terms of fidelity, in my experience. A lot of guys in bands can get any girl they want just because they are in a band! Still, I can't imagine him ever straying now. He seems pretty devoted, but then again, who knows!

Reactions: 4
Oooh! Juicy goss! Well, guys in bands are not the best in terms of fidelity, in my experience. A lot of guys in bands can get any girl they want just because they are in a band! Still, I can't imagine him ever straying now. He seems pretty devoted, but then again, who knows!
Yes, this was like 10 years ago or so.

Reactions: 1
Today's to do list includes 'write to do list'. This is the kind of tit I did when I was a teenager procrastinating when it was exam revision time

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wish that was all I had on my to do list 🙄 and that I had time to read my book! As much as I enjoy her content it’s pretty frustrating to see this sort of stuff.

Reactions: 6
I'm following now for the ridiculousness of it all. Working from home, homeschooling, shopping, dinner, laundry lol all in the one day is my reality, which is fine you just get on with it. I truly think these influencers sit at a desk thinking of stuff to do all day. Again Kate is one of the better ones but Jesus the lists are awful. She's not as bad as the annaedit, I unfollowed her as she really annoyed me with her shite organisational skills and patronising 'editing' her boring life.

Im actually fed up with her grumpy cat though and how much she seems to love him.

Reactions: 7
The lists aren't relatable or aspirational are they? Just seems like she's kicking around waiting for her boyfriend to finish work.

Reactions: 9
I'm following now for the ridiculousness of it all. Working from home, homeschooling, shopping, dinner, laundry lol all in the one day is my reality, which is fine you just get on with it. I truly think these influencers sit at a desk thinking of stuff to do all day. Again Kate is one of the better ones but Jesus the lists are awful. She's not as bad as the annaedit, I unfollowed her as she really annoyed me with her shite organisational skills and patronising 'editing' her boring life.

Im actually fed up with her grumpy cat though and how much she seems to love him.
Anna had ‘get dressed’ on her list today 🤣

• Haha
I don’t mind her but recently her fake ‘hilarious’ laughing at ‘Jordy’ on her stories has really been irritating me!🙈

Reactions: 15
Me too. The only people who find the private laughs you have with your partner are the people involved. That and all the comments and hilarity about her cats......behaving like cats.

All influencers are struggling for content but seem to be storying more than ever. I dont get it.

Reactions: 10
I don’t mind her but recently her fake ‘hilarious’ laughing at ‘Jordy’ on her stories has really been irritating me!🙈
YES! all the laughing when she posts stories of Jord or the cats, like that is something you share with close friends and family (if you have to). I don't like saying this but I find her laugh really annoying. If something is a private joke, maybe leave it that way?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.