Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lalacat

I really wish they make their old flat into an Airbnb, it’s really nice. Would love to stay there.
I feel like she is one of the few influencers that has managed to venture into the world beyond social media with her SHOTY tv appearance.
I agree, I really like her on SHOTY

Silentcritique

Chatty Member
It would be interesting to know how many people come to offer on it! I would say minimum 20… I also wonder if anyone from out of Glasgow/Scotland will offer on it and if they know that they need a solicitor 😂😅

bellbells16

VIP Member
Am I right in saying that their original apartment has just been left empty all this time and wasn’t rented out?

Palmtrees

VIP Member
Im a bit behind the times. Last I heard she had two flats in Mount Florida and the cafe Market Coffee also in the same area. I used to follow her on YouTube but dont think she’s been on for a while.

Powhgwja

I don’t know if this means anything but her husband Jordan no longer follows her on Instagram.. did he before? Maybe they’ve split up? Such a shame if so :(

Eekk

Has anyone seen any posts or stories she’s done about whether the cats moved with them? They’ve not featured on her grid since February. Maybe because we’ve not seen where they’re living? I assume because they’re either renovating or renting.

Burrito88

VIP Member
He’s her assistant now so maybe she’s trying to make him more of an insta husband/feature more in her work 🙄

xits_jjx

VIP Member
Oh no, £5 doesn’t fill the tank. It’s what I put in my car so it doesn’t break down on the way to work and because I can’t afford to fill the tank in one go! Tell me I’m not the only one who does this 😂
we do it in £10 intervals for the same reason, I’m on maternity leave atm so my journey doesn’t exist anymore but my partner works 30-40 min away in another city so needs something in the tank

Silentcritique

Chatty Member
I think they’ll sell the bigger one to consolidate liquidity to put down a big deposit on a house. Then sell the smaller one to fund big changes to make it fAbUlOuS, or if it’s already insta ready, they can retain their first flat as a solid investment/income stream.

Or maybe they’re waiting for the market to tip? Sell while the going is good for sellers, with prices going crazy. Wait until the market pops so they can pick up a bargain house in the burbs? Meanwhile, babies are portable, it’s very doable to manage a couple of years in a flat.
I agree with your first para but will the market tip 😬😬😭

MidnightToker

Kate posted on her stories that they took a trip to the beach. Yet another influencer ignoring the whole ‘don’t leave your local authority area’ 🙄

dream 88

not sure why you consider a woman to be pampered just because the father of their child does most of the care. nobody says that about men.

there are plenty of things to criticise kate for but having a partner who is hands on with their baby is not one of them!
its not realistic to most families

EmGLA

So Jordan follows her but she doesn’t seem to be following him anymore?? Can anyone else check??