Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Liptastic

VIP Member
Yep, and it's only 3 months or so notice as long as the reason you're asking your tenant to leave is one of the ones outlined in the law - evicting them to live in the property is one of the allowed reasons.
It's the same in England, but what happens when the tenant doesn't move out and the landlord needs to do a lawful eviction?

Burrito88

VIP Member
This was just such an annoying read throughout 😂

The kind of stalker creep that would come to her house, would have been able to find her very easily through the coffee shop as well.
Maybe a stalker will read the post and decide not to visit her after all 🙃

Slip slip knit

Chatty Member
I think I remember when she first brought the new one the plan was to rent it out but during the reno they decided to move in so maybe they’ve decided to rent the old one now. They never seemed to be in much of a rush considering they would have had two mortgages to pay. And what’s going on with the shop? I thought they were getting rid of it?

Crazycatlady18

VIP Member
utter cringe at making out how quirky and hilarious she is, when its actually that she has nothing better to do with her time than prep her bed!

this morning, i opened my laptop and turned my monitor on, pulled out my chair, turned on my heater and lamp for cosiness - now offering bespoke home office concierge service. my boyfriend could NOT stop laughing at how adorable and cute i am
Lolllllllllllllll

tomato123

Kate Spiers is her married name. She was Kate Johnson before she got married.
Oh, I know that, but The Anna Edit changed her name straight after she got married, and yet Kate has only done it recently. Kate and Jordan have been married for years, at least 5 or so?

crunkysnacks15

Chatty Member
I think she probably read here, thought "oh I need to look more relateable" and decided complaining about the cost of gaviscon was the way forward 🙄
I don't follow her anymore because I can't stand how every post is about her being pregnant; it's boring and not relateable as she seems to do fuck all, which must be lovely for her.
I keep popping on here though to see when birth of little Flora Sage Spiers is announced 👶
I was just thinking that - ill mention is to seem more relateable with my followers

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
I mean if someone is lying about a whole child, what else are they lying about? It speaks to her character that she thinks catching out people who support her career is a clever thing to do. This is partially the extreme self interest you mention, believing you have to hide your baby for safety or whatever, and also shows that she'll lie about whatever. If she's going to lie about having a child, she would absolutely lie about her 'new lipbalm that I absolutely love! Not sponsored I just really love it!' or whatever.
I don’t see this as lying though? No influencers are under any obligation to share a live action feed of their lives. There seems to be a broad expectation of this, but I don’t understand it myself!

Influencers overshare and manipulate to misrepresent, which I strongly dislike. But that doesn’t mean they need to share everything, or share things in chronological order.

Agree with Pineapple Queen - she should just take a break.

Silentcritique

Chatty Member
@Silentcritique They're selling because she wants to buy a house. I think the plan is to live in flat #1 while they look for the perfect place. I think they plan to keep flat #1 as a rental property.
I knew that but I guess what I mean is ‘why now’ since they only got the place in 2019 and only lived there for 2 years. But also it’s so nice that what could be better 😓

JDM13

if anyone can recall which ebay shop she purchased her couch from I would be v grateful! No chance I'm asking on a Q&A 🤭
I actually got the same one late last year on Facebook marketplace!

Is this it?

I've noticed influencers now show their baby's face until they "look like an identifiable individual" - whateer the fuck that means! it's jsut a way of getting the sweet ad deals from their baby while also appearing like "good parents" for "protecting the baby's privacy" :rolleyes:
Tbf babies looks so different in those first few months, I’d say until 3 months ish?