Kate La Vie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have followed Kate for years since she was known as gh0stparties. I read her post recently about all the stuff she has had to go through because of abnormal cervical cells. I think the post was quite informative and I like that she acknowledged that smears aren't easy for everyone, unlike some influencers who say they only take two mins. It seems that she is on a tv show now? I am not in the UK so haven't seen it.

Reactions: 12
Kate's a lovely person. I must have been having a rough day once because I left a comment on one of her Christmas countdown YouTube videos mentioning the fact that, now the Christmas Advent calenders had started being sent to her, I'd have to skip over her opening things I can't afford with one hand and she was so lovely and self depreciating and said she'd tone in down!

Reactions: 2
Oh gosh has anyone else seen her latest Instagram post? She says she had to go back to NZ unexpectedly and can’t see when she’ll be back! I hope she’s ok!

I never really understand why people post like half an explanation like that.. no shade, I just kinda think it makes more sense to either say why, or simply just say you’re taking a break, without saying something that’s obv gonna cause a hundred ‘what’s up, hope you’re ok’ etc DMs. That might just be me idk 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Yeah I agree to be honest, I haven’t posted on my account in nearly a year and I’ve never felt the need to be like ‘got some tit going on guys hope your all good’

Reactions: 1
I don’t know if this means anything but her husband Jordan no longer follows her on Instagram.. did he before? Maybe they’ve split up? Such a shame if so :(

Admittedly, I have never been in a relationship with someone in a band but is it just me that finds it odd that he is still on tour? Kate's story made it sound like something really serious was going on. Surely if it was, he would be there to support her??

She actually posted a story today saying hi and that she's ok and taking a break in NZ and she will be back soon, and no reason to worry.
It seems like the opposite of her other post that alluded to something going on. I wonder is there trouble with her and Jordan?

So Jordan follows her but she doesn’t seem to be following him anymore?? Can anyone else check??

Poor Kate. She posted on Instagram that her mum has died. How utterly horrific. So, so sad for her. I can't even imagine. That must have been extra hard if her mum was ill, as aren't her family in NZ?

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Seeing a lot of this from influencers recently and finding it difficult to feel huge amounts of sympathy tbh..

“It’s tough out there” - no tit. Anyone else think they’d really struggle in a regular workplace? No one to say thank you and pay compliments constantly, no reassurance all the time etc etc.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I like
Seeing a lot of this from influencers recently and finding it difficult to feel huge amounts of sympathy tbh..

“It’s tough out there” - no tit. Anyone else think they’d really struggle in a regular workplace? No one to say thank you and pay compliments constantly, no reassurance all the time etc etc.
If it had been any other instagrammer/influencer saying this I’d fully say that yeah they’re being full of themselves and annoyed that their lazy content isn’t getting full engagement. (Looking at you Hannah G and Mrs Hinch!!)

However, I quite like Kate she’s quite self deprecating and humble and grateful for her opportunities and she seems to work on her content, it seems quite genuine. Plus I think after what she’s been through with her mum she’s still hurting and maybe throwing herself into her content and wants validation for it? She’s not near her family and her partner is away for work a bit so she must feel like work is a solid outlet.

Reactions: 6
I like

If it had been any other instagrammer/influencer saying this I’d fully say that yeah they’re being full of themselves and annoyed that their lazy content isn’t getting full engagement. (Looking at you Hannah G and Mrs Hinch!!)

However, I quite like Kate she’s quite self deprecating and humble and grateful for her opportunities and she seems to work on her content, it seems quite genuine. Plus I think after what she’s been through with her mum she’s still hurting and maybe throwing herself into her content and wants validation for it? She’s not near her family and her partner is away for work a bit so she must feel like work is a solid outlet.
Kate is one of the few bloggers that I've followed for 10 yrs and still love.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.